Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3061
-
09-19-20 11:51 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 267Has anyone seen her?
I've tried contacting her on separate phones but she asks where I'm located. After that she just ghosts me.
Has anyone had a successful visit with her?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Irvine/MiaLuvv
-
09-19-20 01:10 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 569I had my doubts but after a few text and pics I wanted to see for myself. So initially she quoted me $$$$ /hr but I asked for $$. 5 and she agreed. I asked her if BBBJ and dfk was on the menu and she had no clue what those were. After quick explanation and a selfie of myself, she was okay with it. Made the appointment and took the long 1 hr drive in traffic to OC. Halfway through I tried calling and texting her, but she didn't replied back. Thought she had flaked out on me. Almost you-turn home but thought to myself wth I'll try some other girl while I'm down there. 15 min before arriving at her hotel, she text back and apologized. Said she fell asleep. Arrived at hotel, gave me room # and went up.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
Yes, she looked nothing like the picture on ad but at this point, I was already there so why not. She was genuinely polite and apologetic and seemed sweet so I decided to stay. We talked for a bit and discussed her menu. Only then did she tell me she was new to the scene, having started back in Feb-Mar. I asked for BBBJ and dfk and she was hesitant, with covid and all. Wanted more donation than the agreed $$. 5 but I told her that's all I had. She finally agree to the hr with everything bare except BBFS.
Started out with some body oil rub and camel slide. Went for some dfk but she didn't seem into it. 5 minute into session I was hard and she felt it. To my surprised she took me inside her bare. Felt warm and tight. Ride me for a good 5 minute before proceeding to BBBJ and more body rubbing. BBBJ was nothing special, very mediocre and need a lot of work. Tried to DT her but she choked. No surprised there since she was new at this. Changed to mish and I went at her again bare. Midway through session I felt her urge to rush me to cum which I could not. Very anti-climatic and big turn off for me when the girl ask, " Can you cum yet, repeatedly" . In the end I couldn't finish. Showered alone and left. Ultimately, it was an okay session for the price. She did what I asked for, and more. BBFS was a plus.
How would I described her? Friendly, Thai, big-boned, not fat, okay face, firm big breasts, quiet and unenthusiastic during session but tried to please. Basically need to guide her all the way.
Was it worth the $$. 5 for the hr? Prob not.
Would I repeat? Nah.
-
09-18-20 19:28 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 569Details
Please take note of the weird number and services that offer everything. You will see many of the fake ads like these everywhere.
Originally Posted by ThisDude55
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 19:16 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 780The pictures are of a well-known Thai actress / model who, just from looking at those pictures, has much different measurements than listed in the ad. Also, as of a week ago, she was at a resort in Thailand, according to her Instagram.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
You still think she's legit?
-
09-18-20 18:33 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 569Don't think so
Actually, when I called her she was heading to a salon. I asked her to text me a pic and she did. She looked almost exactly, if not the same, as the ad pics. She was also really sweet and patient on the phone, didn't mind my numerous questions, unlike most escorts I called. Would've have seen her but I got called in for work last minute so had to cancel my appointment with her. I'm pretty sure she is legit. Will post an update if I do go see her.
Originally Posted by PirateLego123
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 14:10 #1121Regular Member

Posts: 20Legit
Yes She is legit. I saw her in HB once for a B&G You need to tell her what you like but gives a good BJ.
Originally Posted by Llopez9119
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 02:43 #1120Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone seen her?
Does anyone have any experience with her or know if she's legit? Have seen several of her ads before and want to try her out https://independent.com.listcrawler....unty/54039130/#.
-
09-17-20 22:11 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 80Amanda
Has anyone got ahold of Amanda lately? Tried the last couple days nothing, here's here link.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/Amandababyy
-
09-17-20 20:11 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 73I second this inquiry
Destiny, mainly in the OC and San Diego. On HX as prettynpink she's got some info if you search both areas. I've seen mention of BB, anyone have any more 411? Would love some menu / pricing details, maybe reply in the bare forum if it applies. Depending on the opportunity of GFE I may have to bust the quarantine nut.
Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Sining
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 18:29 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 187Man I would guess fake.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 16:08 #1116Regular Member

Posts: 5Actually, doing a quick reverse image lookup of her photos lead me to believe that the photos are not really her.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
These photos are taken from Suzana Renaud's instagram (at suerisue). Same girl, same background (look at her IG 6th photo's background).
Cheers.
-
09-17-20 15:59 #1115Regular Member

Posts: 5Please let us know how it goes. I might also go see her after if it goes well with you.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 15:47 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 569Olivia
Anyone seen her. Quoted me $$/ hhr, $$hr GFE. Might go see her tonight.
https://adultsearch.com/california/o...scorts/2070386
-
09-17-20 13:14 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 73Poisonivyxxx or Lonnie2Hottie
Got to stop by and see Poisonivyxxx from PD. She is also Lonnie2 Hottie from HX. I can never seem to get that site to work for me so it was good to find her somewhere else too. Nice visit at her place in Lake Forest. Nice slim girl with round ass. Very cooperative and enthusiastic. Damage as listed on other sites.
-
09-16-20 17:14 #1112Regular Member

Posts: 9Chiyo
Ya, I saw her back in 2008 when she was advertising on Craig's List, living in Westminister.
Originally Posted by Ocdtnb
[View Original Post]
Back then it was a bit less $$. For her.
At her apartment. FS, CBJ (applied by mouth), MSOG.
Attached is her back then, if its her that is.













Reply With Quote





