Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 611 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6945

    Trop

    Passed through over the weekend and had the time to make a couple of loops on Trop. About 5 or 6 out at 9 am. Mostly young cute BSW, 1 very hot latina looking cutie by the BK. Wish I had time to partake.

  2. #6944

    Trop is packed brothers

    I've been cruising 2 mornings, days and evenings now on trop, twain and boulder. Lots of old rats and trashy out of shape gals, if at all. Almost lost the hope for the streets already.

    11:00-11:30 pm 09/16 at BK 4 average BSW, 2 WSW+3 BSW near HD / decatur 7-11.2 more WSW near www. 4 WSW around mcmullins. Checked 50% of them. 50-150 is full package. Picked up Jasmine, 22 why from Tennessee. BSW, tiny & petite SPINNER (glittery golden clothing), very friendly, ass to die for (still sniffing her vagina off my fingers. Young, juicy and in innocent), no drama, bs or crap. No smoking, nor drug use. All agreed upon and no stupid upcharges later. 100 clams for CBJ cfs. Took different positions and direction well. Was asking for tip ma why times though. Did give 10 due I have seen only crocodiles lately on the streets. No rushing, was pleasing. Aaahhh. Would love to have that toy at home.

    I have digits for exchange for another friendly eager young spinner digits.

  3. #6943

    Trop

    130 am lots of girls out be safe.

  4. #6942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    As

    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    I get a headache reading his posts all the time.
    Admin always says just use that little button called ignore then your Headache will go away!

  5. #6941
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator1958  [View Original Post]
    Probably? LOL. I have NO idea what he's talking about!

    A.
    I get a headache reading his posts all the time.

  6. #6940

    Black bbw

    Any info on any black bbws with enormous tits?

  7. #6939

    Just based on appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    So how do you know they were LSW and not light skinned BSW or mixed girls? How can you tell at night without asking them? I've met a few LSW that I thought were WSW until they spoke to me in Spanish or I asked them. Just curious how you identify a LSW.
    It could have been light skinned BSW. It just looked like a LSW from where I was.

  8. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Probably have no idea what you're talking about?
    Probably? LOL. I have NO idea what he's talking about!

    A.

  9. #6937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    I / We

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    There is or was at least 1 way that those who were totally intelligible for I think the PUA could apply online & get a 6-9 k + check / deposit. I saw, was offered, was tempted, and declined about 6-8 weeks ago, the lady I was visiting did not decline and did receive. That night, several of her coworkers were celebrating the arrival of their relief, the facilitator was there to collect the finder fee, and was available & offering service to those left out. Again, tho tempting my SS# is in compliance now, I ' d like to keep it that way but, point is, a lot of others out there made their own choice, for better or worse.
    Probably have no idea what you're talking about?

  10. #6936

    Morning Trop stroll

    Around 7 am I was looking what was available and I saw a pair of WSW very young at the corner or BK, one of them was a real crack head and the other one was actually really pretty and young, I drove by 3 times and I didn't see them moving so it was a red flag for me and keep my way to the orleans, where I didn't see anything else.

  11. #6935

    Yeah And.

    There is or was at least 1 way that those who were totally intelligible for I think the PUA could apply online & get a 6-9 k + check / deposit. I saw, was offered, was tempted, and declined about 6-8 weeks ago, the lady I was visiting did not decline and did receive. That night, several of her coworkers were celebrating the arrival of their relief, the facilitator was there to collect the finder fee, and was available & offering service to those left out. Again, tho tempting my SS# is in compliance now, I ' d like to keep it that way but, point is, a lot of others out there made their own choice, for better or worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    BC no one can be kicked out right now with the moratorium.

  12. #6934

    I love it dude.

    Like in Shane when the cowboy says that's right Chris, keep 'them Sod Busters moving. & yes, I agree, we should strive to share Accurate info.

    QUOTE=Craven Morhead;4972488]So how do you know they were LSW and not light skinned BSW or mixed girls? How can you tell at night without asking them? I've met a few LSW that I thought were WSW until they spoke to me in Spanish or I asked them. Just curious how you identify a LSW.

  13. #6933

    Naomi

    Came a cross a tight bodied pretty BSW by the name of Naomi. She's easily an 8 on that SW scale. I had seen a couple of times and she's in her early 20's maybe 5'8. Had braids that I found so damn sexy. She gave an excellent CBJ which I typically don't like but this girl is super talented. Took instructions very well before hopping on for a ride. Man, can she ride. She rode for a good 15 minutes no complaining just a lot of energy and dirty talk. She came at Least 2 times and the best part is after I blew in the rubber she just sat there with me pounding dick still inside her. Very nice right body great attitude. I have her digits for anyone wanting to share a hot Latina's info.

  14. #6932

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Allsup1234  [View Original Post]
    I was heading home after work on Thursday night. I saw 3 by the BK, 2 LSW & 1 WSW. Amazingly, I didn't see any BSW. I'm hoping the Trop scene comes back strong. I may head out later tonight. I will report it I do. Let's enjoy them and be safe!
    So how do you know they were LSW and not light skinned BSW or mixed girls? How can you tell at night without asking them? I've met a few LSW that I thought were WSW until they spoke to me in Spanish or I asked them. Just curious how you identify a LSW.

  15. #6931

    Trop on Thursday night

    I was heading home after work on Thursday night. I saw 3 by the BK, 2 LSW & 1 WSW. Amazingly, I didn't see any BSW. I'm hoping the Trop scene comes back strong. I may head out later tonight. I will report it I do. Let's enjoy them and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape