Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 26423
-
09-18-20 02:52 #11753Senior Member

Posts: 108SammiLove
Last I heard from her, she needed to borrow a little $ to get a room. I had seen her over a dozen times and wasn't worried about her running off. We get to the hotel, and the hotel oversold rooms, and she doesn't have one. Says she will get one tomorrow. The next day I message her, now she has her monthly visitor. I let it go for a week or so, then she says she has to finish her state vacation. I look her up a couple weeks later, she's not there anymore. So I check Facebook, and she's posting on there. My guess is retired. She's not responding on either line I have for her.
Originally Posted by HellNo87
[View Original Post]
Its a shame. She was all ypu could hope for in a provider. Except I guess trustworthy. But honestly, I'm. Not even mad about the $.
Happy Hunting.
-
09-17-20 19:34 #11752Senior Member

Posts: 320Looking for REAL Live girl on girl show.
Hi over the year I have seen a couple posts on 2 girl action. I am looking for a pair of providers in the Milwaukee Metro area that would do a girl / girl show for me. I just want to watch and maybe touch a little. Not looking for a threesome. Done that may times, at my age and weight now it just to damn much work! Looking for a recommendation of two girls that would be "Into" each other. Post or PM. Thanks have a great weekend guys.
Day Fun.
-
09-17-20 19:32 #11751Regular Member

Posts: 14Lynn
Had a similar experience. Went to visit Lynn, Tabby happened to be there. I'd spent time with Lynn before and never been able to connect with Tabby. Was hoping to meet her while she was pregnant but that ship has sailed. Any rate, I called an audible and asked for time with Tabby. They agreed. It was ok, I prefer Lynn's looks and her menu is much better. (Tabby is a bit thin for my taste) In Tabby's defense she did say she'd be more open in subsequent visits and after she's had a chance to get comfortable again after childbirth. Only Lynn has ads. Can contact both through her.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
https://www.escortads.ch/us/414-676-5356
-
09-17-20 18:18 #11750Senior Member

Posts: 114Typical Milwaukee experience
These girls don't relieve stress anymore they put you in stressful situations when we trying to relieve some stress definitely not worth any money 4 that.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 15:23 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 774Thanks
Hey thanks for the offer but I have a "Thick" one at home that takes enough of my money.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 15:15 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 299Alice
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/737655508510
Seen this one the other night. Was a bit buzzed after some drinks and wanted some release and she picked up. I should of left when I got there. There was two guys at her room. I figured fuck it as I'm horny and she's the only one who answered. This was the most rushed experience ever. Not only was she high on something and bouncing off the walls, she started a countdown. My 30 minutes started at 22 minutes. With no clock in sight she continued to countdown even while sucking dick. Seriously avoid this one at all costs. Should of just went home and jerked off.
-
09-17-20 11:25 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 748Ditto
But I think dm is having issues again.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 11:12 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 47Sammilove
Anyone hear anything? I'm tired of these low budget girls over charging and the "high end girls" Are just prettier with the same skill levels as the girls on GF smh if anybody's got any info a PM would be greatly appreciated.
And yes I am aware I don't post much my job gets in the way of this hobby on a regular.
-
09-17-20 09:49 #11745Senior Member

Posts: 604Sent
PM on Tuesday. Still waiting!
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 06:26 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 258Ooj
He won't give up the info, claims she's too cautious. He wants your phone number to give to her.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 03:20 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 219Ooj
Link to ad? Contact info?
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 23:06 #11742Banned Member

Posts: 505Do you know what PM means?
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 23:04 #11741Banned Member

Posts: 505Who said I was important to her? Why would I be as you and front anyone some money? You like STG skanks so stick with them, be more positive and you'll get better women.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 23:00 #11740Banned Member

Posts: 505Thanks man, it's been awhile. Only did it to impress you LOL. PM if you like them thick!
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 12:26 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 774Lynn / Tabby
I sent out about 8 texts the other day and Lynn was the 1 that responded. I've seen her before and had a good time so why not. Kept in contact till I was at her door. I gave a slight knock and Tabby opens the door. Said Lynn wasn't feeling well and if I would want I could see her. Warm body better than no body. Got to her room and down to biz. She's ok looking, nothing special imo, but not bad either. She gives ok head not deep but she does put effort in. Cover on and cg. Very tight and seemed to get into it. Flipped to mish pulled out and left the deposit on her belly and elsewhere. Cleaned up and chatted a bit. Wasn't in a rush to get me out. I'll go back.
Can't find a link for either sorry












Reply With Quote





