Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3250

    Jessie's protégé.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind elaborating on "looked off" about her friend? I am supposed to see them both this weekend, but I don't want to get into a bad situation. Thanks!
    She looks like she's in her early 20's. Thin, tall (but she was seated when I saw her). She had her back to me sitting and smoking in the front yard of a semi-secluded incall. Jessie met me at the yard and when I saw her friend's back from a silhouette, she looked decent initially. I had shown an interest for a duo when Jess mentioned her in our initial discussions. I figured, I could add a mother-daughter role-play to my bucket-list. But once I got closer to talk to her and took a better look, I was put off intuitively. To be fair to her, I did NOT spend adequate time with her and had I had a more in-depth discussions it may have been a different session rather than shutting down the option by intuition. She was sheepish when talking, more of a mumble than talk and she had some marks on her face, withered zits looking spots or blemishes, and possibly bad teeth (couldn't take a better look as she hardly opened her mouth when she talked). And she was hunched, somewhat bracing herself as if to hide something or just shy while seated. I told Jess let's just play one on one and we'll include her GF on the next visit. Jessie has some good reviews and your visit can have a better outcome, while at it you can always asses the duo option in person. She may not be there for long according to Jessie.

  2. #3249

    Jessie and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    She did offer for her young protege (not daughter) https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/54109536/5033882967 to join us for a 50% discount but something looked off about her and I declined.
    Do you mind elaborating on "looked off" about her friend? I am supposed to see them both this weekend, but I don't want to get into a bad situation. Thanks!

  3. #3248

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with Andy. She looks pretty hot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/54131159/
    She's legit, don't know if she belongs in this section. We did dfk daty BBBJ cfs.

  4. #3247

    Ashlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss her link? I searched her name on Tryst and got nada
    Here is her link.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=45.523...e%5B%5D=online

  5. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer;4978810[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/54076669/[/URL]

    Ok so firstly I do my fair share of research before seeing a new provider. This seemed way to good to be true. Cross-checked the phone number and not much to go on. The post openly advertises everything. I mean the photos are amazing right? So here is why I decided against setting something up. The photos looked way to good to be true but I thought "why not" she quoted me 100 hhr, 200 hr. I mean I was a hair line away from setting up but I am thinking with the big head.

    If any mongers out there want to take a shot and report back? I am way too paranoid and I was always told "if it is too good to be true, it probably is. " The rates with no up charge is mouth watering like the photos but with the large amount of scamming on lc and stg. I figure I would post the interaction for the dare devils on here
    Maybe you should include a google image search in your "fair share of research".

  6. #3245

    Pics look fake

    Pics seem fake, looks like that might be "Lena the Plug". Pornhub search her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/54076669/

    Ok so firstly I do my fair share of research before seeing a new provider. This seemed way to good to be true. Cross-checked the phone number and not much to go on. The post openly advertises everything. I mean the photos are amazing right? So here is why I decided against setting something up. The photos looked way to good to be true but I thought "why not" she quoted me 100 hhr, 200 hr. I mean I was a hair line away from setting up but I am thinking with the big head.

    If any mongers out there want to take a shot and report back? I am way too paranoid and I was always told "if it is too good to be true, it probably is. " The rates with no up charge is mouth watering like the photos but with the large amount of scamming on lc and stg. I figure I would post the interaction for the dare devils on here

  7. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/54076669/

    Ok so firstly I do my fair share of research before seeing a new provider. This seemed way to good to be true. Cross-checked the phone number and not much to go on. The post openly advertises everything. I mean the photos are amazing right? So here is why I decided against setting something up. The photos looked way to good to be true but I thought "why not" she quoted me 100 hhr, 200 hr. I mean I was a hair line away from setting up but I am thinking with the big head.

    If any mongers out there want to take a shot and report back? I am way too paranoid and I was always told "if it is too good to be true, it probably is. " The rates with no up charge is mouth watering like the photos but with the large amount of scamming on lc and stg. I figure I would post the interaction for the dare devils on here.
    Definitely seems too good to be true. Ask her to send you a photo with her holding up a piece of paper that says "Creampie me Tailblazer" or just "banasplits" or something random.

  8. #3243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    I was telling. She is not a clock watcher either.
    Did I miss her link? I searched her name on Tryst and got nada.

  9. #3242

    No worries, I've moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Hinderland. Sorry I just saw this post and wish I had chimed in earlier. Saw her twice before she moved out of the area and she hinted that a lot more was available on the 2nd visit. Unfortunately for me the small head was running the show as 40+ MILFs are my weak point and it was a repeat of my first visit, cfs and terrible kissing or lack thereof. Again, sorry you didn't have all the intel.

    Happy hunting & stay safe.
    It's ok to be reminded we are humans after-all. I've had much more hits than strikes with quite a few of the fine TNA ladies that I was sure my above-par skills would see me thru. Well, you win some and loose some. No harm done.

  10. #3241

    I'm sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    She does have a cute and tight bushy kitty for a 50 yrs old MILF but won't go bare other than momentary bare clit rub. I took bb for granted based on the prior review and despite turning on my full charm and bag of tricks, she insisted on cover. She did offer for her young protege (not daughter) https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/54109536/5033882967 to join us for a 50% discount but something looked off about her and I declined. Maybe others will have a better luck but she swore she has never offered it.

    Had to abort a covered mish and switch to k9, she could have used a mouth wash prior to the visit. We were both chill to each other despite my dissatisfaction. We did behave as grown adults.
    Hinderland. Sorry I just saw this post and wish I had chimed in earlier. Saw her twice before she moved out of the area and she hinted that a lot more was available on the 2nd visit. Unfortunately for me the small head was running the show as 40+ MILFs are my weak point and it was a repeat of my first visit, cfs and terrible kissing or lack thereof. Again, sorry you didn't have all the intel.

    Happy hunting & stay safe.

  11. #3240

    Little research.

    Quote Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/54076669/

    Ok so firstly I do my fair share of research before seeing a new provider. This seemed way to good to be true. Cross-checked the phone number and not much to go on. The post openly advertises everything. I mean the photos are amazing right? So here is why I decided against setting something up. The photos looked way to good to be true but I thought "why not" she quoted me 100 hhr, 200 hr. I mean I was a hair line away from setting up but I am thinking with the big head.

    If any mongers out there want to take a shot and report back? I am way too paranoid and I was always told "if it is too good to be true, it probably is. " The rates with no up charge is mouth watering like the photos but with the large amount of scamming on lc and stg. I figure I would post the interaction for the dare devils on here.
    Not much more on this than the alligator post- at least she or whomever are consistent in advertising.
    https://callescort.org/503-832-9654

  12. #3239

    Ashlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    You asking? Or telling? Because she does belong in this thread for +50. Nice tits
    I was telling. She is not a clock watcher either.

  13. #3238

    Andy

    Has anyone had any luck with Andy. She looks pretty hot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/54131159/

  14. #3237

    It was a no-go for me with Jessie aka Helluvahwmn.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    Aka Helluvahwmn (think I spelled it right) on TNA. She definitely belongs on this list and is amazing! And no upsell for it! Beautiful natural Bush too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/53963252/
    She does have a cute and tight bushy kitty for a 50 yrs old MILF but won't go bare other than momentary bare clit rub. I took bb for granted based on the prior review and despite turning on my full charm and bag of tricks, she insisted on cover. She did offer for her young protege (not daughter) https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/54109536/5033882967 to join us for a 50% discount but something looked off about her and I declined. Maybe others will have a better luck but she swore she has never offered it.

    Had to abort a covered mish and switch to k9, she could have used a mouth wash prior to the visit. We were both chill to each other despite my dissatisfaction. We did behave as grown adults.

  15. #3236

    Any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/54076669/

    Ok so firstly I do my fair share of research before seeing a new provider. This seemed way to good to be true. Cross-checked the phone number and not much to go on. The post openly advertises everything. I mean the photos are amazing right? So here is why I decided against setting something up. The photos looked way to good to be true but I thought "why not" she quoted me 100 hhr, 200 hr. I mean I was a hair line away from setting up but I am thinking with the big head.

    If any mongers out there want to take a shot and report back? I am way too paranoid and I was always told "if it is too good to be true, it probably is. " The rates with no up charge is mouth watering like the photos but with the large amount of scamming on lc and stg. I figure I would post the interaction for the dare devils on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape