Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 26415
-
09-17-20 09:49 #11745Senior Member

Posts: 604Sent
PM on Tuesday. Still waiting!
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 06:26 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 258Ooj
He won't give up the info, claims she's too cautious. He wants your phone number to give to her.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 03:20 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 219Ooj
Link to ad? Contact info?
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 23:06 #11742Banned Member

Posts: 505Do you know what PM means?
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 23:04 #11741Banned Member

Posts: 505Who said I was important to her? Why would I be as you and front anyone some money? You like STG skanks so stick with them, be more positive and you'll get better women.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 23:00 #11740Banned Member

Posts: 505Thanks man, it's been awhile. Only did it to impress you LOL. PM if you like them thick!
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 12:26 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 774Lynn / Tabby
I sent out about 8 texts the other day and Lynn was the 1 that responded. I've seen her before and had a good time so why not. Kept in contact till I was at her door. I gave a slight knock and Tabby opens the door. Said Lynn wasn't feeling well and if I would want I could see her. Warm body better than no body. Got to her room and down to biz. She's ok looking, nothing special imo, but not bad either. She gives ok head not deep but she does put effort in. Cover on and cg. Very tight and seemed to get into it. Flipped to mish pulled out and left the deposit on her belly and elsewhere. Cleaned up and chatted a bit. Wasn't in a rush to get me out. I'll go back.
Can't find a link for either sorry
-
09-16-20 10:56 #11738Regular Member

Posts: 9Link?
Please post a link!
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 07:39 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 656Looks are deceiving
Saw this one awhile back. When I got to the door, they was in shock because of her looks plus her speech was slurred and she was having a hard time standing up. I pulled the "I forgot my wallet in the car" and took off.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 07:29 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 656Pretty boring but affordable
As stated before no personality at all. Jackhammer for a BJ but she will work on the price point.
Originally Posted by JBB101
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 22:56 #11735Senior Member

Posts: 390Who cares? Mongers who rely on accurate description of women. I don't care how many guys enjoy her (plenty do) and no one is disputing she knows her way around a bedroom but be somewhat accurate when describing her physical traits. I was one of several to call him out on it if you bothered to read the thread. Enjoy your visits!
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 21:26 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 169Anna
From what I was told by a monger who knows her personally that's she's back home in Washington county retired from the business and trying to reconnect with her kids and stay clean. She was my ATF and have missed her.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 20:45 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 299Cherie pie
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/233764753265
For. 60 for BBBJ it wasn't bad. She's bigger than her pics show. Good thing is she drives herself.
-
09-15-20 18:11 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 299Amazonian
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/493991271729
I doubt these pics are hers. If they are they are extremely dated. She is a large woman who not just tall but round. As soon as she got there she tried for more money. Rushed the BBBJ and her crotch didn't have a good smell. Not worth the bother. Will not be repeating. Was also dropped off by her manager.
-
09-15-20 17:20 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 774Welp
Well you finaly left a review so I commend you on that Tiny.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





