Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17216
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Now in Pburg looking for help today. I have her #. Nice body and can be very vocal LOL.
    I agree, she is hot. She let me take photos of her a while back and this one is my favorite. I also have her number if anyone needs it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SXA31792-2.jpg‎  

  2. #17215
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Like others, could use some assistance. She gives excellent BBBJ. She only sees older white guys (her preference). Search the forum for reviews.
    I concur with OverStreet79 that she gives a great BBBJ and she does have some big boobs. She will let you play with them as long as you want. She is in a tough spot so if you can help her that will be appreciated.

  3. #17214

    East End Jackie

    Now in Pburg looking for help today. I have her #. Nice body and can be very vocal LOL.

  4. #17213

    Rainy day

    Looking for some action in the tricitiys Petersburg area. Got some free time on my hands with the rainy day just hoping for some recommendations. Not really interested in winter, thanks in advance for any info.

  5. #17212

    Jackie

    She's looking for help today got some bills due.

  6. #17211
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog1228  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/694414796596

    Was thinking about taking the plunge. Google image search returned nada.
    That's Kathy. She's been extensively reviewed here. The most recent reports have been pretty positive.

  7. #17210
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Fee or Jazmine. If you care to share shoot me a DM.

    .
    I believe this is the Fee being discussed here. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...3/598991716105

    Re Jazmine, I think they're discussing Jasmine Marie. Correct me if I'm wrong. If so you can search and find plenty of her info on the boards and stg

  8. #17209
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  9. #17208

    Vet with big boobs

    Like others, could use some assistance. She gives excellent BBBJ. She only sees older white guys (her preference). Search the forum for reviews.

  10. #17207
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #17206

    Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Fee's head game is bonkers use to see her a couple years ago, she'll suck your soul out.
    Trying to get contact information.

  12. #17205

    Second that motion

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWall  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jazz for the first time, not much of a looker but man some of the best head I've ever had.
    Fee's head game is bonkers use to see her a couple years ago, she'll suck your soul out.

  13. #17204

    Check out Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by AlBsJunk  [View Original Post]
    I have been struggling for years now looking for a solid Greek provider. My size is also an issue. Are there any providers in this area that actually enjoy it, or at least pretend? My provider in Tidewater is long gone and haven't found someone as animating since. Willing to trade if you travel to VA Beach, although Richmond definitely has more talent.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/148614387344

    Happy Hunting! Let me know how you enjoyed it.

  14. #17203

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Fee. No reflex there. Bbw jazmine. My fav head doctors.
    Saw Jazz for the first time, not much of a looker but man some of the best head I've ever had.

  15. #17202

    Susan

    I don't go out much now because of the virus and most of my soldiers in the tri cities either on vacation or Mia. But I have been seeing Susan in Chester on a regular drama free and always takes care of me. She could use some help today and if you rock with her or have not seen her give her a try you won't be disappointed.

    Bonz out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape