Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 24820
-
09-17-20 11:50 #14845Senior Member

Posts: 69Roz
It's been quite awhile since I've posted, but I figured it was worth logging in. I've kinda gotten out of practice, or at least cut down my frequency quite a bit.
Either way, I saw Roz a little while ago and she is really really cute. I have a penchant for small girls to begin with and at 5' tall, thin and fit she fits the bill. She was a gymnast when she was younger and it shows. She's not a twig, she has great muscle tone in her legs but she's also not one of those girls that you want to buy a sandwich. It's a fine line and she's right in the zone, if she lost 10 lbs I'm sure many of you would be saying she's too skinny, like I said, her current size is goldylox.
She's also really pretty but also approachable. Cute curly hair and big pretty eyes. OK, by now you can tell I obviously like her.
Anyway, Personality and enthusiasm is also a great part of seeing her. I'm not someone who seeks specific proclivities, I just like an active partner, YMMV as not everyone vibes the same, but for me, it seems she really enjoys herself. I love that. Oh, maybe it's worth mentioning, some girls can take a pounding and love it, other girls are willing to take a pounding and just don't love it. It is what it is, but for me a girl that loves a good pounding is fantastic. You'd think a tiny little thing like Roz couldn't handle it. Strangely it seems size is not actually relevant in these discussions. Such a relief, I hate feeling like I'm hurting someone.
I guess I felt inclined to speak up, saw a bad review of her and was surprised. I guess everyone doesn't vibe, or maybe she had an off day, it's an emotional business, and a I can only imagine how tough it is to please all of these hungry mongers.
Anyway. Been awhile since I've met a girl like Roz. Treat her nice guys, it will work out in your favor. She's a special one.
-
09-17-20 09:27 #14844Senior Member

Posts: 601I did ask about CIM. She checked that box. Actually almost blew her head off but she stayed with it. What a champ.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 08:43 #14843Senior Member

Posts: 352Tgtbt?
She's cute and sounds good but not sure she's real. Can't find reviews or any hits on her phone number anywhere.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/191646
-
09-17-20 08:20 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 164Any Info, Please
Anybody seen Brentwood Zowie from EROS and Rubatings? If so, how'd the visit go?
Thanks.
-
09-17-20 00:15 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 181Missi
I saw her back in May and had a great session. She's been flaky a couple of times trying to get back together. Once I had to bail last minute. But she can be hard ronget ahold of because she doesn't respond when she's not working. She did allude the was something that happened as to why she stopped incall for awhile but didn't elaborate. She was very reasonable for HHR price of $. 2.
Originally Posted by Mo8888
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 22:05 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 48Crystal
Has Crystal DI improved?
-
09-16-20 22:05 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 48Piper
Yes, saw her too, she's fantastic!
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 19:37 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 480Head Only ad 33 years old STG
She showed up late, complained of a headache the whole time. Head was decent. She went to the bathroom before she left and her pussy stunk so bad I had to follow behind and turn on the fan. I will not repeat.
-
09-16-20 15:30 #14837Regular Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-16-20 14:16 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 105Wondering if anyone had challenges sharing the work email I'd? How is the integrity of DI girls?
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 12:24 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 186DI Delilah
I have meet with Delilah couple of weeks back. I have some expectations based on reports of her dated pics and looks. My First impression as I see her was that she is tall, thick in good way and dated pics for sure. She might be in her 30's and have a MILF type unless they age diffently in south america 😜 . But, I did have good time with her performance. She started with BBBJ, DFK, love sucking on her big tits, DATY, and did all the positions I requested. Overall it's a nice time with her.
-
09-16-20 12:11 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 601Hours
Don't know, I have never tried. Not long ago they wouldn't operate on Saturday but some girls now advertise when they will be available on weekends. Those that travel are more likely to offer weekends since they already have the room and nothing really to see in Indy. Other than us old, fat, and bald guys.
Originally Posted by TheTallCool1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 11:57 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 601Piper
Yes she does. Soft and deep. I am somewhat hesitant to state actual menu items now since folks get mad when they don't get something they feel is standard. For me, the menu was same as Roz, Kay, and Amber but from a hotter girl. I really liked her. Of all the Florida girls, she is the one I would beg to stay.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 11:53 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 230DI Piper
Holy fuck.
Just wrapped up my first visit with Piper. I was on the fence about who to visit with today because we currently have so many out of town guests visiting. I saw a review last night about Piper and decided to give her a go.
Definitely glad I did. As mentioned earlier, she has an incredible body. Insane even. In fantastic shape. Great ass. Man made tits that are a 9.5/10. If I didn't ask I may have thought they were real.
Also mentioned was a more open menu. Mileage may vary of course. But she was down for DATY, DFK, BBBJ, multiple positions that I sampled. Didn't ask about CIM or anal. My favorite thing is she seemed legitimately into it. Didn't seem to be faking any aspect. Fucked her nice and hard to get her to come a couple of times.
Very sweet personality and attitude. Visiting from down south. If your on the fence time to get off and go visit while she's here. It was possibly my best experience with DI thus far. I'll be riding this high for a while.
-
09-16-20 11:17 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 478Real
That does come off as sketchy. I saw her early one morning a few months ago (like 5 am) and she was freshly showered and done up. Seemed like she'd just woken up not too long beforehand.
Originally Posted by Mo8888
[View Original Post]
She's hot as fuck.
BBBJ, qv, she was fantastic. I don't see people often though so I haven't repeated yet. Makes me sad and hesitant to see her that she says she's that high volume but realistically I guess it should be expected. You just don't expect girls to be so forthright haha.











Reply With Quote





