Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 24823
-
07-23-20 18:35 #14308Senior Member

Posts: 478Saw Bianca
She was hot. CBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and 69. Pretty much anything else there is to say about her has been said. She's good.
Bonus points for her being vocal as shit.
-
07-23-20 16:57 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 148P411
Is P411 safe to use? I feel kinda nervous sharing my personal details.
-
07-23-20 15:48 #14306Senior Member

Posts: 1904A monger in Ft Wayne contacted her, see post 4687 escort thread in Ft Wayne. She wanted a deposit so likely a scam. She is also posting in several cities.
Originally Posted by MattLol
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 09:43 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 1904Check out discreetinfo.ch Probably your best bet for a safe, good experience in Indy.
Originally Posted by RDav22
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 08:00 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 1395Why does my escort page
Or any login page say not secure in red? Need help with that one and does anyone else have that issue? Mack.
-
07-23-20 06:28 #14303Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks
Sounds like dodging a mediocre at best experience the. Thanks for the info on her! Only in Indy this week figured I'd have a little fun while here.
-
07-23-20 06:09 #14302Senior Member

Posts: 75True, however
You were being way too nice PT. It's true she had some female issues that put her on leave for about 2 weeks. Cysts are not contagious, common with many females and she planned on returning once they were gone however, it's not the reason she left. The Friday she planned on returning she called her booker to cancel all her pre-booked appointments and decided it would be a good time to quit and move out. Especially since her roommate had already left town and couldn't be there. It made no difference to Kay that another provider, who she and her roommate had agreed to let work there for the day, had to move to a hotel at the last minute, so she could facilitate her move. Not only did she take everything that belonged to her but, she took her roommates bed as well, without her permission and against her wishes. She also skipped out on paying any portion of her rent for the month.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
The truth is Kay quit for one reason. Her new husband was tired of her selling pussy for a living. I get that and can understand her motives but, she screwed over and stole from people while only thinking of herself. This isn't the first time she had screwed over and stolen from others. She had done it to other providers and even a couple of hobbyist's in the past. She's truly a ghetto woman with a great body and good service and I'm sure hubby is happy to be getting it for free and not renting it out anymore. Besides she is making good money now working for him in the pharmaceutical business. I for one am glad little miss ghetto drama queen is gone.
-
07-23-20 03:01 #14301Senior Member

Posts: 93Katie
Yep saw her once and it was never again for me. She even tried to reach out a few times to see if I could come back. Nope. Definitely a pretty face and great body, but not worth the complete disinterest she had in the session. Just a lazy provider and yes, her body rub skills are terrible. When I saw her she was also in a terrible location and and lived with an old dude who wasn't related or a friend, just split rent. That said I think she was $. 2 then, so it seems she even raised her asking point. Definite shame, but if you have a body like hers and can only reasonably sustain less than standard $. 5 rates then there is probably something wrong with you.
Originally Posted by Jdkllr308
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 20:09 #14300Senior Member

Posts: 1095Roz
I saw Roz. She's pretty great. Absolutely worth seeing. You can find my full review down a bit further or on the next page.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 19:07 #14299Senior Member

Posts: 49That's Katie
The last time I saw Katie for a massage, she charged $. 6/ hr, with HE. She did it in the buff, but was rather mechanical with it and acted disinterested, and had the TV on the entire time. I tried I question her true massage abilities, as it was rather lackluster. Not much in the way of pressure or muscle kneading. She has a smoking hot body, and a cute face, though.
Originally Posted by RDav22
[View Original Post]
Scheduling & communication can be spotty, but YMMV with that. Some of the other users on here have rated her and were spot-on with my experience. I don't know if other users have experienced this, but she does offer FS off-menu, which I found out after my initial visit. She asked for $$. 4. She acted rushed and wasn't really into it, mechanical like her massage.
-
07-22-20 18:40 #14298Senior Member

Posts: 82Any info?
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...e/906482898000
Wondering on $ and how folks visits have been?
-
07-22-20 17:15 #14297Regular Member

Posts: 2Greenfield
Long time lurker. Had to move out here. Driving into the city not always easy. Any providers out here?
-
07-22-20 17:01 #14296Regular Member

Posts: 10DI Bianca
So I finally got to see Bianca today, and man did she ever live up to the hype. I've never been with what I would personally categorize as a 10 before, but that changed today. Super sweet and smoking hot. Started off by giving me a little lap dance with a great view and then covered BJ that was pretty damn good. Did some 69 and gave her a good rimming too that she seemed to enjoy. She got on top and rocked my world and then did a bit of mish and doggy and went back to 69 to finish. Really tight kitty, with nice lfk involved during the session. I will definitely be trying to see her again when next I have the opportunity. I know most have seen her by now, but if you haven't do yourself a favor and see her if you can. Treat her right!
-
07-22-20 15:54 #14295Senior Member

Posts: 230DI info
Send a text to the lady you are wanting to see. You will get a text asking you to send an email from your work email. It's a generic email address. Once you do that you will basically be good to go. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Roz. But I have had great experiences with DI overall. A couple of minor misses but overall the girls are hot and at least are good at pretending they like to fuck. Some are legitimately into it as well.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 05:35 #14294Senior Member

Posts: 408Well
The claws have been retracted and the cat fight is over, as long as the two kitties keep their distance. I guess it was realized that business comes before personal issues and "Gus" has left the picture and everyone is now back with DI.
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





