Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14854

    Tgtbt?

    She's cute and sounds good but not sure she's real. Can't find reviews or any hits on her phone number anywhere.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/191646

  2. #14853

    Any Info, Please

    Anybody seen Brentwood Zowie from EROS and Rubatings? If so, how'd the visit go?

    Thanks.

  3. #14852

    Missi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo8888  [View Original Post]
    Missi had a several good reviews with her post, so I decided to give it a shot. She immediately asked for a picture, which I can understand, but always raises LE flags for me. Then as we were making final arrangements she asked if I could bring protection because she "went thru (sp) them all day" and ran out! Of course my response was "busy day"? To which she replied "I don't work every day but when I do I am all in"! Made me wonder if there had been a lot of guys all in today. I then told her I would be there in about 30 minutes. Her response was that she wasn't currently at the hotel (she had failed to mention that in the 30 minutes that we had been texting) and would need at least an hour or more to get there to be able to set up. I am not sure what she was setting up, but that was the final nail in the coffin for me. She may be amazing and I may have missed out on some fun, but just too many red flags for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54126387/
    I saw her back in May and had a great session. She's been flaky a couple of times trying to get back together. Once I had to bail last minute. But she can be hard ronget ahold of because she doesn't respond when she's not working. She did allude the was something that happened as to why she stopped incall for awhile but didn't elaborate. She was very reasonable for HHR price of $. 2.

  4. #14851

    Crystal

    Has Crystal DI improved?

  5. #14850

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does. Soft and deep. I am somewhat hesitant to state actual menu items now since folks get mad when they don't get something they feel is standard. For me, the menu was same as Roz, Kay, and Amber but from a hotter girl. I really liked her. Of all the Florida girls, she is the one I would beg to stay.
    Yes, saw her too, she's fantastic!

  6. #14849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 480

    Head Only ad 33 years old STG

    She showed up late, complained of a headache the whole time. Head was decent. She went to the bathroom before she left and her pussy stunk so bad I had to follow behind and turn on the fan. I will not repeat.

  7. #14848
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  8. #14847
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Send a text to the lady you are wanting to see. You will get a text asking you to send an email from your work email. It's a generic email address. Once you do that you will basically be good to go. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Roz. But I have had great experiences with DI overall. A couple of minor misses but overall the girls are hot and at least are good at pretending they like to fuck. Some are legitimately into it as well.
    Wondering if anyone had challenges sharing the work email I'd? How is the integrity of DI girls?

  9. #14846

    DI Delilah

    I have meet with Delilah couple of weeks back. I have some expectations based on reports of her dated pics and looks. My First impression as I see her was that she is tall, thick in good way and dated pics for sure. She might be in her 30's and have a MILF type unless they age diffently in south america 😜 . But, I did have good time with her performance. She started with BBBJ, DFK, love sucking on her big tits, DATY, and did all the positions I requested. Overall it's a nice time with her.

  10. #14845

    Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTallCool1  [View Original Post]
    I have not pursued DI at all because its seems that all the ladies are available only until 7:00 PM. Does anyone know how strick the hours are and if anything later in the evening is possible?
    Don't know, I have never tried. Not long ago they wouldn't operate on Saturday but some girls now advertise when they will be available on weekends. Those that travel are more likely to offer weekends since they already have the room and nothing really to see in Indy. Other than us old, fat, and bald guys.

  11. #14844

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Ya, she caught my eye yesterday as well. Looks like she may be a friend of Crystal, based off of schedule timing. Does she dfk? Hoping to make time to see Piper, looks to be my type.
    Yes she does. Soft and deep. I am somewhat hesitant to state actual menu items now since folks get mad when they don't get something they feel is standard. For me, the menu was same as Roz, Kay, and Amber but from a hotter girl. I really liked her. Of all the Florida girls, she is the one I would beg to stay.

  12. #14843

    DI Piper

    Holy fuck.

    Just wrapped up my first visit with Piper. I was on the fence about who to visit with today because we currently have so many out of town guests visiting. I saw a review last night about Piper and decided to give her a go.

    Definitely glad I did. As mentioned earlier, she has an incredible body. Insane even. In fantastic shape. Great ass. Man made tits that are a 9.5/10. If I didn't ask I may have thought they were real.

    Also mentioned was a more open menu. Mileage may vary of course. But she was down for DATY, DFK, BBBJ, multiple positions that I sampled. Didn't ask about CIM or anal. My favorite thing is she seemed legitimately into it. Didn't seem to be faking any aspect. Fucked her nice and hard to get her to come a couple of times.

    Very sweet personality and attitude. Visiting from down south. If your on the fence time to get off and go visit while she's here. It was possibly my best experience with DI thus far. I'll be riding this high for a while.

  13. #14842

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo8888  [View Original Post]
    Missi had a several good reviews with her post, so I decided to give it a shot. She immediately asked for a picture, which I can understand, but always raises LE flags for me. Then as we were making final arrangements she asked if I could bring protection because she "went thru (sp) them all day" and ran out! Of course my response was "busy day"? To which she replied "I don't work every day but when I do I am all in"! Made me wonder if there had been a lot of guys all in today. I then told her I would be there in about 30 minutes. Her response was that she wasn't currently at the hotel (she had failed to mention that in the 30 minutes that we had been texting) and would need at least an hour or more to get there to be able to set up. I am not sure what she was setting up, but that was the final nail in the coffin for me. She may be amazing and I may have missed out on some fun, but just too many red flags for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54126387/
    That does come off as sketchy. I saw her early one morning a few months ago (like 5 am) and she was freshly showered and done up. Seemed like she'd just woken up not too long beforehand.

    She's hot as fuck.

    BBBJ, qv, she was fantastic. I don't see people often though so I haven't repeated yet. Makes me sad and hesitant to see her that she says she's that high volume but realistically I guess it should be expected. You just don't expect girls to be so forthright haha.

  14. #14841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Her first day on the job was today and hands down she is at the top of the current line up. Cute smile, nice petite body with smooth skin and a very good menu. For one of the girls that fly in from down South she provides a better menu than all of them. And to me looks even better.
    Ya, she caught my eye yesterday as well. Looks like she may be a friend of Crystal, based off of schedule timing. Does she dfk? Hoping to make time to see Piper, looks to be my type.

  15. #14840
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Her first day on the job was today and hands down she is at the top of the current line up. Cute smile, nice petite body with smooth skin and a very good menu. For one of the girls that fly in from down South she provides a better menu than all of them. And to me looks even better.
    I have not pursued DI at all because its seems that all the ladies are available only until 7:00 PM. Does anyone know how strick the hours are and if anything later in the evening is possible?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape