Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4926
-
09-22-20 15:25 #2586Regular Member

Posts: 11Ctg
How can I get ahold of CTG?
Originally Posted by Roscoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 11:30 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 226Thanks
Thanks for the solid review of her. I'll book here soon (try at least) and report back.
Originally Posted by EasyGon
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 15:22 #2584Regular Member

Posts: 23Roan
I've met her. The massage was pretty good. I didn't ask for anything extra and received nothing extra. She did mention it but I wasn't interested. I have a bad back and was in pain at the time. She claims to be an expert on the sciatic nerve. She's a little hard to book. She looks like her pictures. I thought she appeared a little younger in person. I do believe she would loosen up after seeing her a few times. The location is very safe. It's a house in a subdivision.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 23:11 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 27Aroma, Ruby, and K stone
Aroma seems to have all new staff. Cute younger girl now. Does an ok massage. No teasing no extras. Complains if you don't tip her more than $20.
Ruby had a yellow sign on the door and the lights were off. Guess they are closed.
First time at K stone. The shower is they through water on you with a bowl. Massage was chaotic at best.
Must been an off night for trying to get anything.
-
09-17-20 11:38 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 75Ruby is open
Ruby is back open (or was last week).
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:55 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 286Ruby Massage
Is Ruby Massage reopened? I haven't been up that way in a bit, was just curious. Keep seeing these ads.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ssage/33086314
-
09-16-20 14:26 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 380Roan
Never seen her myself. She was very "robotic" in text communication. Turned me off. She has mixed reviews on adultlook.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
Those that are positive say you've got to see her a couple times before she loosens up and offers extras. Apparently she'll allow breast play on first visit but from I gather that's about the extent for first timers.
-
09-16-20 12:00 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 263I've never seen her, but only because she has zero good reviews. Every review I've read of her is negative. Although CTG used to tell me that she was misunderstood.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 09:56 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 226Roan
I know no one compares to Betty. But has anyone seen Roan lately? Can't find any reviews on her recently (since 18). Always heard her attitude is not the greatest. She's cute in that pic she posts On her ad. Any help appreciated.
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/202187582133
-
09-16-20 08:07 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 364She's on here See post 2554.
Originally Posted by PublicEnemie1
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 15:23 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 62Betty
Check the adult look website.
Originally Posted by PublicEnemie1
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 16:31 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 29Betty
Can anyone give me any info 2 contact Betty? Or where she's located thanks guys.
-
09-11-20 19:45 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 27She sounds intriguing. Where does she work or how do you find her?
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 18:18 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 27My last visit had a younger, petite girl. Was a disappointing experience. The older woman who speakers very little English was much, much better.
Originally Posted by Chase601
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 13:42 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 364As a matter of fact, I saw her this morning and she's on her A+ game.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




