Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 329 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2586

    Ctg

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but only because she has zero good reviews. Every review I've read of her is negative. Although CTG used to tell me that she was misunderstood.
    How can I get ahold of CTG?

  2. #2585

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGon  [View Original Post]
    I've met her. The massage was pretty good. I didn't ask for anything extra and received nothing extra. She did mention it but I wasn't interested. I have a bad back and was in pain at the time. She claims to be an expert on the sciatic nerve. She's a little hard to book. She looks like her pictures. I thought she appeared a little younger in person. I do believe she would loosen up after seeing her a few times. The location is very safe. It's a house in a subdivision.
    Thanks for the solid review of her. I'll book here soon (try at least) and report back.

  3. #2584

    Roan

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    I know no one compares to Betty. But has anyone seen Roan lately? Can't find any reviews on her recently (since 18). Always heard her attitude is not the greatest. She's cute in that pic she posts On her ad. Any help appreciated.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/202187582133
    I've met her. The massage was pretty good. I didn't ask for anything extra and received nothing extra. She did mention it but I wasn't interested. I have a bad back and was in pain at the time. She claims to be an expert on the sciatic nerve. She's a little hard to book. She looks like her pictures. I thought she appeared a little younger in person. I do believe she would loosen up after seeing her a few times. The location is very safe. It's a house in a subdivision.

  4. #2583

    Aroma, Ruby, and K stone

    Aroma seems to have all new staff. Cute younger girl now. Does an ok massage. No teasing no extras. Complains if you don't tip her more than $20.

    Ruby had a yellow sign on the door and the lights were off. Guess they are closed.

    First time at K stone. The shower is they through water on you with a bowl. Massage was chaotic at best.

    Must been an off night for trying to get anything.

  5. #2582

    Ruby is open

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Is Ruby Massage reopened? I haven't been up that way in a bit, was just curious. Keep seeing these ads.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ssage/33086314
    Ruby is back open (or was last week).

  6. #2581

    Ruby Massage

    Is Ruby Massage reopened? I haven't been up that way in a bit, was just curious. Keep seeing these ads.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ssage/33086314

  7. #2580

    Roan

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    I know no one compares to Betty. But has anyone seen Roan lately? Can't find any reviews on her recently (since 18). Always heard her attitude is not the greatest. She's cute in that pic she posts On her ad. Any help appreciated.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/202187582133
    Never seen her myself. She was very "robotic" in text communication. Turned me off. She has mixed reviews on adultlook.

    Those that are positive say you've got to see her a couple times before she loosens up and offers extras. Apparently she'll allow breast play on first visit but from I gather that's about the extent for first timers.

  8. #2579
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    I know no one compares to Betty. But has anyone seen Roan lately? Can't find any reviews on her recently (since 18). Always heard her attitude is not the greatest. She's cute in that pic she posts On her ad. Any help appreciated.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/202187582133
    I've never seen her, but only because she has zero good reviews. Every review I've read of her is negative. Although CTG used to tell me that she was misunderstood.

  9. #2578

    Roan

    I know no one compares to Betty. But has anyone seen Roan lately? Can't find any reviews on her recently (since 18). Always heard her attitude is not the greatest. She's cute in that pic she posts On her ad. Any help appreciated.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/202187582133

  10. #2577
    She's on here See post 2554.

    Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemie1  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any info 2 contact Betty? Or where she's located thanks guys.

  11. #2576

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemie1  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any info 2 contact Betty? Or where she's located thanks guys.
    Check the adult look website.

  12. #2575

    Betty

    Can anyone give me any info 2 contact Betty? Or where she's located thanks guys.

  13. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    As a matter of fact, I saw her this morning and she's on her A+ game.
    She sounds intriguing. Where does she work or how do you find her?

  14. #2573
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase601  [View Original Post]
    Been to Aroma 4 times since it opened back up due to the virus. First 3 was great. No HE but lots of teasing. The last time was just a half way massage. Which place has the best shower experience? Any good private massage and shower?
    My last visit had a younger, petite girl. Was a disappointing experience. The older woman who speakers very little English was much, much better.

  15. #2572
    As a matter of fact, I saw her this morning and she's on her A+ game.

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    See post #2554 and message her. It's Betty who does a first class job with a great HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape