Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 17721
-
09-17-20 18:47 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 335Parker and Cece
I had a very nice visit with Parker and CeCe today. While Parker s is well known CeCe is new to the game and Parker is showing her the ropes. And while this was ceCe's first foray into the "hobby" she did a GREAT job and you would not have known she was new to the business.
Kissing and oral are what work for me and CeCe definitely delivered in those areas. A very pretty young lady and very easy to talk to which also adds to the experience. And then when you add Parker to the mix it was a very memorable experience.
For now CeCe is just doing doubles with Parker so you should contact her through Parker: 314 492 7707. Also, for now she is apparently seeing people only on Thursdays and I've already signed up for next week! If you haven't seen Parker lately she will require a reference which is certainly understandable.
Please treat CeCe well as I definitely hope she stays with the business as it would be great to have another wonderful lady to see!
-
09-17-20 17:17 #4850Regular Member

Posts: 4Khloe
As my handle suggests, I'm new to this. I was wanting to get with Khloe but I got hung up on her wanting to background me by me sharing personal information. Do people actually give their personal identity to escorts? That may be a deal breaker for me. I'd just have to stick with the MPs if that's the case. Sorry for such a basic question and thanks for any tips.
Originally Posted by Pplayer
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 02:00 #4849Regular Member

Posts: 1Anybody seen this girl?
There's not much info on her ads, not even a name or location. Does anyone have any info they could pass along? Thanks!
-
09-16-20 21:17 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 553Still too high
She is cute AF and has a stunning little body but until she matures some and "ups her game" even $150.00 is too much for me to give her another shot.
Originally Posted by TimeMaker
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 16:42 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 398Bree
I concur completely they have dropped her price to 150 still not a deal she is immature when it comes to pleasuring a guy.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 16:36 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 553Bree is a really hot “dud”
She's real, saw her a few weeks ago ($175 hhr) and it is actually her in the pics but I would steer clear because her performance-if you can even call it that-was absolutely dismal. I wrote a full review a while back if you want to look it up. She is friendly enough but unfortunately she is also total waste of time and money when it comes to the reason why you are there and my experience seems to be the norm looking at what others have said after seeing her as well.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
09-16-20 09:26 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 1029Believe this is HB (Half Black) from So. Broadway area. Zip can verify.
Originally Posted by TomCat314
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 08:39 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 447I live close to her incall and drive passed there frequently I haven't seen her vehicle there in a while. You so can't search for her anymore on stg.
Originally Posted by Grimac3
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 07:48 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 88Tina
I have seen the first one Tina. Pics are OLD and doesn't show how big she is, I asked for a pic and she sent one face shot after saying she didn't have any. She is tall and looks good from the chest up, kind of a manly voice though. Service was decent but nothing great, I was disappointed with the body and was just wanting to get it over with. No pimps or other people around so it was safe in that manor.
Originally Posted by TomCat314
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 02:38 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 41Re: Maneater
I actually finally saw her recently. As for your question, that's just how she is. The first time I had an appointment she ghosted me. And then she wouldn't respond to my texts, before out of nowhere rescheduling. It was worth the hassle though. The place is creepy and her room gives off some witchcraft vibes, but she's a LOT of fun. Keep at it. One day you will be rewarded.
Originally Posted by Grimac3
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 00:45 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 296Thanks, bro!
Thank, bro!
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 00:42 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 296Thanks!
Thanks bro!
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 20:23 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 471Those pics are of Bree. Search this thread with her name and you'll get a flood of info. Despite her insanely hot body, I don't recommend.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 19:49 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 375Bree
Yes she is real and yes that is her real body. A cute spinner but can be quite mechanical. I've heard she's jacked up her prices and her services has gotten worse so I wouldn't recommend visiting her at this time.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
I've met the second one; a lot bigger than I thought she would be and her skills weren't anything to write home about. One thing that caught my attention was that she (or her pimp, I could tell someone else was there and that it wasn't her place) has cameras watching you pull up and getting inside. When I stepped into her place I saw a computer with a video feed of outside the house so I would be very cautious as that could turn out rather ugly pretty quickly for you. Then again I saw her several months ago so she may have gotten rid of those cameras or moved somewhere else.
Originally Posted by TomCat314
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 17:08 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 28South City MAture
Any one have any info or experience on either of the below? I have been wanting to see them for a bit, but the no reviews or comments is a red flag to me. Anyone have any experience?
http://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/...ouis/53096933/
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54119916/
Any help would be appreciated. Also feel free to PM if I can assist you or if you have any good, mature providers down South. Thanks!












Reply With Quote





