Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 13305
-
09-17-20 13:27 #4815Regular Member

Posts: 23Avoid this one
Here is a pic of her ad now.
Originally Posted by LarkWander
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 12:43 #4814Regular Member

Posts: 13Total Psycho
I contacted this girl a few weeks back and for whatever reason we never got together. Fast forward to Tuesday. I receive a text saying that even though were never able to get together, that she needed "a helping hand". I don't know this woman from Eve so I just played it off and told her that I was broke at the moment to which she responded "I understand, just keep me and my babies in your prayers please. This made me feel kinda bad so I told her that I could do 45 (I meant for a QV which I thought was implied) . She then asked if I had Venmo, PayPal, etc. I told her that I'm not going to just send her money. "Well what else are you doing?" she says. I now explain that I could see her for a visit for $45. She tells me that I must be assuming that she wants to see me, but that she really needs something bigger than that. Cue the sad story about her baby daddy being murdered in front of her and her children, and how everyday is a struggle. She tells me that her kids are starving, and that she's really desperate. I don't know this lady, and I'm approaching a point where I'm getting very angry. I tell her that I'm sorry to hear that but if she actually is in trouble that she should probably try getting in touch with someone that she knows, rather than a complete stranger. She flip the f out and calls me a piece of shit, a broke hoe, and much more horrible shit. She's completely nuts. YMMV, but I'd steer way clear of this one.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/364587411440
-
09-17-20 10:25 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 281Daily Posts
Who is this, or is this just a "bot"?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/346464878621
-
09-17-20 10:13 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 244Gone
Guess she saw this and took her ad down. Take a screenshot the next time she post and ad that to the review.
Originally Posted by LarkWander
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 06:49 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 598This is Heaven
Recent Ad. Lot's of pics.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...ecial/33108615
-
09-17-20 02:20 #4810Regular Member

Posts: 3Positive
I really think it's the same girl!
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 22:51 #4809Regular Member

Posts: 23Absolutely avoid this one
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/450224454194
Long time lurker. First time posting. Had to get this out there. Opted for a qv, quick set up. Get to her room, she tosses me a condom says put it on. I said without any start up. So reluctantly she uses her hand real quick, won't take her top off gets on her back and no lie 30 seconds after I start asks if I'm almost done I'm taking too long. Horrible. Avoid!
-
09-16-20 17:15 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 1802 different women
I'm positive it is 2 different people.
Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 12:26 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 41Here is a Pic from the post on page 7 here.
Originally Posted by ChyllE1
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...487&viewfull=1#post4952487.
Looks line the same girl to me with a lot of makeup. I could be wrong.
-
09-16-20 00:50 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 42I am pretty sure these are two different women. The one reported missing is 15-20 years younger than "Heaven". Probably good advice to beware in both cases.
Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 12:57 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 41There were posts a couple weeks ago that her family contacted police to try and find her. I'd be very careful.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 11:07 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 180Olive
Also goes by olive. Bad demons. Thief. I'd absolutely avoid. 1. 5 years ago was a different story.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 11:05 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 105Aroara
She used to go by Olive. Seen mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 08:52 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 357Aroara?
https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77
I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?
-
09-15-20 08:28 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 147Ci Ci
Anybody know anything about here I know she advertising alot a while back and disappeared.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...v/899536828725










Reply With Quote






