Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 888 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4797

    Sweet Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Two first time posters talking about the same girl, interesting. Anyone else calling bull?
    Not bull. I've actually seen Sweet Peach for real. Monday actually. If she wasn't good at what she does, I would definitely say so. Yes that was my first post. I've only been on this site like a week. However I'm not a someone trying to build her up to attract new johns. I'm just agreeing with a fellow forum member on how good she is. And yes, she is the best sex I've ever had. That's no bullshit. If you'd like to contact me, I can detail my experience with her, so you know I'm for real and so is she.

  2. #4796

    Greenville leads

    I'm in town for a few days for work. I haven't had much luck on my regular traveling sites. P411. Is this the site for GSP info? Any recommendations? Pickings seem slim, so wondering where I should look. Thanks.

  3. #4795

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Two first time posters talking about the same girl, interesting. Anyone else calling bull?
    That inspired me to message her again!

  4. #4794

    She's all that!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Two first time posters talking about the same girl, interesting. Anyone else calling bull?
    It has been a really long time since I've seen her. And I've tried to see her again; but when I met her it was an incredible night. Frfr she's the chick you'll think about for a long time after. I was in the midst of some kind of mania, couldn't get enough of every different flavor but got stopped in my tracks by Peach cream. She's absolutely in top three and #1 of ladies I've only met once. So yeah. No bs! She's something else.

  5. #4793
    And her ad just so happens to mention TSG.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Two first time posters talking about the same girl, interesting. Anyone else calling bull?

  6. #4792

    Sweet peach

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Two first time posters talking about the same girl, interesting. Anyone else calling bull?
    Hahahaha. No she is not. Hot? Yes. But a fake *****. Lies a lot. She doesn't want a connection, wants straight out money. College girl? Bullshit! Attended a while, but is not a student look at my name. I know. Cullowee. Snakes in her head. Beware. You'll regret it. Full time prostitute with excuses.

  7. #4791

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    She is at that. Saw her Monday. She's incredible. Super laid back. Wants build a connection instead of just straight up sex. Be seeing her again.
    Two first time posters talking about the same girl, interesting. Anyone else calling bull?

  8. #4790

    Sweet Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigers120  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Peach is the best hands down.
    She is at that. Saw her Monday. She's incredible. Super laid back. Wants build a connection instead of just straight up sex. Be seeing her again.

  9. #4789

    Sweet Peach

    Sweet Peach is the best hands down.

  10. #4788
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #4787

    This?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/894376498486

    Anyone know anything about this one? Looks like it could be a good one.

  12. #4786

    Classy Carmen

    Has anyone visited this provider recently? I would appreciate any intel!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/315991887163

  13. #4785

    Style and Grace

    I seem to recall she has ben reviewed, but can't find it. Looks intresting. Any intel?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/243323045620

  14. #4784

    Envy the mattress kitten

    Had my first experience with envy. She is a big girl.

    Definitely a bbw. I would guess she's about 45. However, if you're okay with big women, she is a ton of fun. She has a bag of toys and will not hesitate to use them on you or her. We latched up some nipple clips on each other, she used a device on her Kitty while I sucked her nips, and we enjoyed each other bodies. No kissing. She was laid back and really cool and receptive. I only had time for half an hour. I can imagine an hour with her would be a blast. After one pop 15 minutes in, she made clear that I had more time and all was good within half hour. Most providers would have been pushing me out the door at that point. So, good experience with envy. Someone I would see again.

  15. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream on Saturday night.

    Her name is Jen. She posts on STG under Latin Petite Fun Sized. She takes her post down each night. Does not like to see new customers too late at night for safety reasons.

    If you like tiny, this is the one. She is very nice and has a great personality. She is the real deal. She is a pleaser and wants to make sure you are happy. Tiny feet, size 5. 5. Very cute face with long black hair. She is smart too. A college graduate. Graduated with honors in a Science, I believe she told me Biology.

    If you see her, treat her with respect. That will go along ways. She will treat you with the same.

    Here is her Ad from a few days ago. Again she takes her ad down at night. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/322251158120.
    She gives one hell of an enthusiastic BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape