Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,041 to 17,055 of 40020
-
09-16-20 11:18 #22980Regular Member

Posts: 5Macau
In town for a job in the city and we went to lunch at a well known spot. When leaving I saw a place named Macau tucked away under the roadway. Worth a visit while I'm down in this area?
-
09-16-20 10:23 #22979Senior Member

Posts: 131Relax question
Question for the forum. I was thinking about trying a massage at Relax. But I'm on the Northside of the city and I was targeting the Relax location on 27 xx and. Ashland. After RTFF, it seems all reviews are for a different Relax location.
That said, is the Relax on the northside a similar experience to the others? Or is it legit? Would appreciate any intel and PMs are fine; happy to reciprocate.
-
09-15-20 18:17 #22978Banned Member

Posts: 586Scuttle butt:
Word is that a lot of them are going independent. My g / f is an AMP. She has a selection of clients. I imagine most have increased their rates. I know mine is 4-6 for 60 minutes. Of course, mine is free, but I'm usually sloppy 2 nds or 3 rds!
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 17:49 #22977Senior Member

Posts: 989I spoke to one of the girls in August and she had no immediate plans to go back to work. Not sure what the other ones are up to.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 17:01 #22976Senior Member

Posts: 144Checked it out myself
Whelp, congrats. I either got the wrong gal or she wasn't in the mood today. She was younger and didn't seem to fit the description you gave, so it was probably someone else. I received standard L1 service with OTC behind the back touching allowed. She gave me a table shower afterward. All in all a 45 min massage for $. 5 with standard tip.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 10:40 #22975Senior Member

Posts: 286Relax Spa
Anyone have any info if Relax Spa on Cermak relocated?
-
09-14-20 23:16 #22974Senior Member

Posts: 80Which one?
I googled Princess SPA and there are 3 of them:
Originally Posted by InVme2
[View Original Post]
Princess Spa Thai Bodywork.
4. 2.
(29) · Thai massage therapist.
1338 W Belmont Ave.
Closed ⋅ Opens 10:30 AM Tue · (773) 525-2888.
WEBSITE.
DIRECTIONS.
Princess Spa Thai Bodywork.
4. 5.
(26) · Thai massage therapist.
821 and Milwaukee Ave.
Closed ⋅ Opens 10:30 AM Tue · (312) 666-6399.
WEBSITE.
DIRECTIONS.
Princess Latina Spa.
4. 1.
(16) · Massage spa.
1313 and Western Ave.
Closed ⋅ Opens 9 AM Tue · (312) 361-7761.
-
09-14-20 17:06 #22973Senior Member

Posts: 1294Yuan Yuan
It is actually on W. 26th Street (100 feet from the corner on S. Wentworth). Expect standard service.
Originally Posted by Haizura
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 13:28 #22972Senior Member

Posts: 341Pandemic Shuffle
A couple of notable (shuffles in OG MTs from place to place.
I heard that "Claire" from why Spa moved over to Lucky Spa on Western. I went in to visit and, lo and behold, "Linda" from Dragon Healthy Spa on Milwaukee is also now at Lucky.
BB, out.
-
09-14-20 13:13 #22971Senior Member

Posts: 989Yuan Yuan
It appears to be the new location of the spa that used to be by Western and Ogden. I stopped by just before all the COVID stuff started and they had two homely pudgy women, one young and one middle-aged, who could barely speak English. I never got particularly good service at their old location, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Haizura
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 12:06 #22970Senior Member

Posts: 574Cool flex trying to get health insurance to pay for handy.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 11:49 #22969Senior Member

Posts: 313A real long shot
So pre-pandemic I used to go to a chiropractor and pre-pandemic, I used to be able to get out and about to play at times. With no much to do and the wife home all the time it's hard to go play.
My back has been really bad lately, and she is recommending I go back to my chiropractor. What I would like to find though, is a new chiro, that also has a massage therapist in the office that will help my needs. I know many chiro offices have a separate massage therapists.
Can anyone help me out? I know it's a long shot. PM me please. Thanks!
-
09-14-20 11:27 #22968Senior Member

Posts: 121Interesting
Nice job Charlie!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
You never know what may happen.
Great report.
-
09-14-20 10:56 #22967Senior Member

Posts: 25Pink
Stopped by pink the other day again. Forgot the persons name that attended me but was a good massage overall. Tables showered where there was a lot of tease. On the flip the lady just went straight to L1. I wonder if there is morE than that or any attractive ladies at this place haha damage was. 60 door fee and. 40 tip.
-
09-14-20 10:55 #22966Senior Member

Posts: 313Dreams
Have you looked for it in your dreams?
Originally Posted by JimmyBean1969
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





