Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 646
-
11-02-20 14:25 #571Senior Member

Posts: 556A lowering of standards
I don't mean to scare anybody, but.
Went to an AMP two weeks ago and there was no temp check. MT let me stay unmasked which she stayed masked. Just got back from an AMP this morning, a different one in the far northern burbs where I live. Again, no temp check and I was not required to mask up. The girl who took my money wasn't wearing one at all.
Now that I think about it, I went to a FS Korean place in the far, far, far northern burbs about a month ago, and they did temp check, sprayed me, scrubbed me over and over and gave me mouthwash, and then let me be with no mask on during some rather adventurous maneuvers. Of course on the way out of all these establishments I masked up so that no one on the outside would have that to complain about.
Has anyone else noticed this? When the AMPs first opened up after the lockdowns the precautions were very evident. I don't really care because I am healthy and take my vitamins. But if you have a weak immune system, are in your 60's or over, you may want to insist.
-
10-14-20 08:56 #570Senior Member

Posts: 102SG Take Out
Maybe taking a que from restaurants. I was doing some business at another place in the same mall the other morning when I noticed a petite Asian dressed in sweats and wearing a mask standing at the opposite end of the mall (looking a little nervous) when a 50 ish white dude in a suv pulled up and she jumped in.
-
10-05-20 22:31 #569Senior Member

Posts: 39Toftt
I went to the place street no. 2705 in the city. Storefront. Buzzed in. Masks on whole session. Temp taken. Wanded with UV light and doused with hand sanitizer. $. 1 for 30 min with L1 and prostate. Short Chinese woman. Spinneresque. Anywher from 35 to 50. Cute in a dress. She got right to business. Face up the whole time. Massaged in and around boys. Great technique. Some but play. Knows what she's doing. She was fully clothed and took her time. Was there for full half hour. 15 min play 15 min massage. Definitely a nice change of pace. Won't be a regular but I thought it was good. Sometimes its nice to get away from the scams and the bullsh!.
Originally Posted by Sully1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 09:20 #568Senior Member

Posts: 102Also Curious Too
I live in town and trying to figure out how to check it out because everyone knows me and my vehicle. I was picking up dinner from a place in the same mall and was driving slow in the parking lot checking it out and the mammasan was having a smoke outside and walked over to my car and invited me in for some fun. Very bold not sure how long it will last here.
Originally Posted by Bateman97
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 22:04 #567Senior Member

Posts: 39Curious as well
I am curious as well. My dragon muscle is sore!
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 18:38 #566Senior Member

Posts: 891Curious
I am getting a little tired of the same old routine at the AMP's. I saw this ad and it seemed very interesting. Has anybody taken the plunge with this one? https://chicago.bedpage.com/Therapeu...p/9745118.html You can PM me if need be. Thanks, SaintChuck.
-
09-05-20 00:24 #565Senior Member

Posts: 107In Spring Grove.
Spring Grove is a small town (was once known for its speed trap and still may be, I haven't been there in 15 years) so I don't see this place staying for more than another month. . . If lucky. Kinda like the place that opened up right off the square in Woodstock, was closed in under a month.
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 20:12 #564Senior Member

Posts: 556I've been
I was there recently. First it is a Korean place, even with a full time mammasan with a wicked sense of humor. She checks you out, asks questions, takes your temp, then sanitizes you, everything short of a hazmat suit. Once she leads you inside, she will start introducing you to the very friendly staff. Then, with your wrist held by her, mammasan will then start putting your hand on, a, things, just to see how you react, I'm sure. Since I reacted in a positive manner and a smile you could see through my mask, I got a room, then an MT, then a table shower and a strong massage, including back walking. My MT was nice enough in the body, but they are all a little older and a little rougher than what you would get in Mt. Prospect places, or Algonquin for that matter. On the way out I was "passed" from my MT, back to mammasan, who then called the girls out of their rooms to say goodbye to me. Back in my car I had to laugh.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 17:59 #563Senior Member

Posts: 141Unreal. That's pretty obvious, upfront.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 17:12 #562Senior Member

Posts: 400It is almost by Wisconsin. Too far for a ride.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 16:11 #561Senior Member

Posts: 891Wow!
I saw this ad on BP and couldn't stop laughing. They might as well have posted the price for extras. https://chicago.bedpage.com/Therapeu...s/9727943.html Probably won't take very long for this place to get popped. SaintChuck.
-
09-03-20 16:13 #560Senior Member

Posts: 553Escortfish Name Change
Seems that Escortfish is now sumosearch. All old links to escortfish come up as sumosearch, It's a little different, you can search phone #s and they have direct links to the ads, but mostly the same.
https://sumosear.ch/
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/217-706-1926
-
08-16-20 14:43 #559Senior Member

Posts: 430Where oh where?
Which roll accommodates the penetration?
Originally Posted by Chiexplorer
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 17:50 #558Regular Member

Posts: 10Just joined
Hey I am new to this just adding my 2 cents I have been a regular with this one nice normal basic service at first is nervous when I first after she is just normal and ok for the price. 8 for a qv not bad guys https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53276637/.
-
07-16-20 12:17 #557Senior Member

Posts: 422Listcrawler is back up
I was searching as normal on listcrawler this morning. Seems totally fine. Hope it stays that way.








Reply With Quote





