Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,601 to 15,615 of 32158
-
09-16-20 01:00 #16558Senior Member

Posts: 52Comfort
Nice visit out west today to Comfort. Greeted by a lovely lady mid-30's, slender, tight t-shirt with large C-cups underneath and yoga pants. Opted for an hour. Nice massage, NoVa standard and got to see the girls. They were natural. I didn't get her name. Possible repeat if activities menu expanded. Wouldn't roll the dice more than once on this one, but a dice roll for expanded service is something I'm going to entertain.
-
09-15-20 22:46 #16557Senior Member

Posts: 648Not all are $80+$40. Many Chinese places are $60+$40 and some $70+$40. Of course if some clothes go down, the tips go up.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 15:00 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 179Gina
My experience was different. I took the nuru route after the hair cut. The nuru was good. Gina is older and hefty with a nice rack.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 14:30 #16555Senior Member

Posts: 105Wait
I would save your money vice going with Gina. The massage was nothing special and the after flip started the negotiations. Killed the mood and just not the same kind of quality service you will get with KK.
Originally Posted by DonkeyRope
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 14:18 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 383You still flip for the finish, but she reaches under while laying face down for teasing. Extended teasing, it's borderline edging.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 13:44 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 286Tysons milking table
https://dc.rubratings.com/165339
Has anyone ever partaken? I'm keen to try her once I get through screening but I'd love to know what to expect. How is the massage? And for the finish, is she beneath the table or just beside it reaching under?
-
09-15-20 11:20 #16552Senior Member

Posts: 477Lilly from spa fruit
That is Lilly from spa fruit. The lucky seniors who were in this fight long before me; have fond memories of their time at V&M spa. She runs spa fruit in FC now, but I think that whole ordeal that happened to her scared her into legitimacy.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
I've tried and tried and tried some more to get something to happen during my visits at fruit. Struck out every time.
Lilly gives an amazing massage tho. And honestly she does have a passion for what she does, and I guess also for what she doesn't do any longer.
Fuck that asshat who attacked her, spoiled the fun for everyone.
I'd still recommend spa fruit to those looking to get a good massage, but the chance of making something happen with Lilly risks rehashing awful memories from her so I don't think extras are available. But there are of course exceptions to every rule.
-
09-15-20 10:46 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 28Gina
Gina is very average looks as I have met her in the Barbershop in CTowers. Tara is a much better bet any day.
.
Originally Posted by DonkeyRope
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 08:31 #16550Senior Member

Posts: 650Where I live there are seven Vietnamese nail salon near me but I highly doubt any of them do extras. LOL.
Originally Posted by VAmongerman
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 01:58 #16549Senior Member

Posts: 26Need details on where to visit.
Originally Posted by VAmongerman
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 22:35 #16548Regular Member

Posts: 3So looking for some advice here on which provider to try and see. I tried for KK but she said she's out of town, but she did offer me Gina; I'm wondering if I should just roll with her or try and schedule with Tara, I've heard GREAT things about the later, but maybe Gina is just as good. I'm not sure. Or is there another provider that offers a shave and massage+ that I should look into since KK isn't around at the moment?
-
09-14-20 22:21 #16547Senior Member

Posts: 168Should I get back? Should I not?
I am 45, Asian, fairly healthy with an active lifestyle. I have been a regular visitor to the Greenbelt and NOVA AMPs' since so many years. However, ever since covid, I haven't visited the spots fearing contracting the virus from the AMPs and the massage providers. May be I am overthinking. On the other hand, with so much news on positive cases, deaths and the spread of the virus everywhere around the country, I am surprised I haven't heard one case coming out of someone contracting the virus from the AMP scene (I don’t wish that to happen, touch-wood). However, it raises some doubts. I constantly hear how the Thai ladies and other star providers in NOVA offer services to so many people even during such uncertain times. And, many of us agree, have discussed this many a times in the forum about how the washrooms and the massage tables breed viruses. Are the # of cases not being reported? Are fellow mongers keeping issues to themselves and not discussing it in the forum? Or, are AMPs taking enough precautions and strict screening? I would like to take my fellow mongers opinion on this.
-
09-14-20 21:54 #16546Senior Member

Posts: 433Viet Nails
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...d010_blog.html
Anyone remember this place?
-
09-14-20 20:39 #16545Senior Member

Posts: 70Vietnamese
I've cleared out a little room in inbox.
Originally Posted by FacelessBoy
[View Original Post]
Trying to recall. These girls were over a period of. Hmm. Five years?
In each situation I became a regular. Only in one situation was there FS the first visit and she was a referral from the salon manager who kept imploring me to try Vickie (I think that was her name).
I should also add that I had a few massages at nail salons where there was no nothing nada and never would be anything.
So a few tips:
Be nice to nail salon manager. Be a great customer.
Go slow. Build trust. Be happy with HJ when and if it happens and gradually go further. These are not sex workers. Be generous and very important: help the girl feel safe with you.
That's it. Don't be a dick and also don't be weird. Take an interest in the girl. Maybe a single mom or in bad marriage.
Probably the best "candidates" may not be 10's. But their pussys will be golden, wet and often really tight.
-
09-14-20 18:30 #16544Senior Member

Posts: 169Agree
Agree. Jane is an excellent CMT. Her new place has stand up shower. Nice location. I always tip her well.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




