Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 949 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 999 1049 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Tried her.

    Got her number and we texted. She was talking about kinks and kept sending me the same pic of "her" from the waist down in a red dress. In the end she couldn't commit to meeting up. She doesn't like preplanning and likes to go with the flow. Felt like a flakey time waster.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Another one that wants to explore different kinks and strikes me as a true submissive based on our
    conversation. We were messaging late at night. She wanted to meet up and I gave her my number but I haven't heard from her yet. I am hoping something good comes out of this, she lives really close to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d897...c-29cb32284e32

  2. #4191

    Jossie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/864dc...f-6163d49a5c97

    We've been talking and I might see her for 350. Has anyone had any experiences with her?
    I saw her few times few years back. When she wasn't so thick. She has put on lots of weight. She will come down, . She is desperate. I used to see her for 250.

  3. #4190

    Jossiebabe

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she? Did you get a recent pic?
    Seems she has gone semi-pro. She has a room and has been burning my phone like crazy.

    Be careful with these new sb to pro ones. They're still learning the tools of the trade.

    Wouldn't give more than 250 based on her looks.

  4. #4189

    Kitty0910

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    She seems eager to meet. Definitely dtf. Negotiated 250 cfs and fun but haven't pulled the trigger. Something about her pics. Can't decide if she's trashy or preppy. Like that episode of Seinfeld with the broad with the angles.
    This is her new profile.

    Search this and MD forum for kitty and see. Perhaps she changed the other parts of her name.

    Did talk to her and she seemed trashy, so ignored her.

  5. #4188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilaling  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I've searched here and MD board and nothing came up. She reached out and seems DTF.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6af84...7-197d481b8808
    She seems eager to meet. Definitely dtf. Negotiated 250 cfs and fun but haven't pulled the trigger. Something about her pics. Can't decide if she's trashy or preppy. Like that episode of Seinfeld with the broad with the angles.

  6. #4187

    Kitty0910

    Any intel on this one? I've searched here and MD board and nothing came up. She reached out and seems DTF.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6af84...7-197d481b8808

  7. #4186

    Jossiebabe. Thicc

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/864dc...f-6163d49a5c97

    We've been talking and I might see her for 350. Has anyone had any experiences with her?
    Isn't she? Did you get a recent pic?

  8. #4185

    Jossiebabe

    https://www.seeking.com/member/864dc...f-6163d49a5c97

    We've been talking and I might see her for 350. Has anyone had any experiences with her?

  9. #4184

    Pornstars

    Avg pornstar is 600-1500 for a hour. BBFS is going to be 300-1000 extra. Pornstars aren't worth the money, unless your fulfilling a fantasy. That crazy amount for a sugar she might me just saying some crazy number to blow off the SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    For this kind of money, you could see 2-3 porn stars per week.

  10. #4183
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be new to this and that she's never met anyone from SA. But insists she knows her PPM value is 500 based on what she's "heard" She also seems like she might be a pretty big girl based on her pics, and reminds me of that blonde flight attendant with the GIANT teds that has been talked about her before. Don't remember her name off hand but she was easily one of the most annoying human beings I've ever met. Anyway, I digress. This one could be fun but its a crap shoot not at 500 per IMO.
    LMAO. Are you talking about her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c219e...7-8f7e19dc101f

  11. #4182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    This one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81fff...1-88ac862003a9

    Mentioned that she's said yes to a 5 K / week SD.

    Now I'll wait to see how long before she comes back.

    A high probability that its just a scam and she doesn't know it and a very minuscule chance of her hitting the lottery.
    For this kind of money, you could see 2-3 porn stars per week.

  12. #4181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Another one that wants to explore different kinks and strikes me as a true submissive based on our conversation. We were messaging late at night. She wanted to meet up and I gave her my number but I haven't heard from her yet. I am hoping something good comes out of this, she lives really close to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d897...c-29cb32284e32
    She claims to be new to this and that she's never met anyone from SA. But insists she knows her PPM value is 500 based on what she's "heard" She also seems like she might be a pretty big girl based on her pics, and reminds me of that blonde flight attendant with the GIANT teds that has been talked about her before. Don't remember her name off hand but she was easily one of the most annoying human beings I've ever met. Anyway, I digress. This one could be fun but its a crap shoot not at 500 per IMO.

  13. #4180

    Highly unlikely

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    This one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81fff...1-88ac862003a9

    Mentioned that she's said yes to a 5 K / week SD.

    Now I'll wait to see how long before she comes back.

    A high probability that its just a scam and she doesn't know it and a very minuscule chance of her hitting the lottery.
    That anyone is paying her 5 k / week. I think you're right, it's definitely a scam.

  14. #4179

    Sugar930

    This one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81fff...1-88ac862003a9

    Mentioned that she's said yes to a 5 K / week SD.

    Now I'll wait to see how long before she comes back.

    A high probability that its just a scam and she doesn't know it and a very minuscule chance of her hitting the lottery.

  15. #4178

    Link

    Not interested but here is a link for those guys who don't know how to search or are too lazy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/28bbc...f-bf9e3256f45c

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    23 year old cutie agreed to some to meet me for 250 (originally asked for 500). Met up, has a great time, went a couple of rounds, and she left. Definitely reasonable, and agreed to meet 1 hour after first email. I blocked her shortly after so I don't have her link. But its easy to search her username.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape