Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4177

    Lovelycream22

    23 year old cutie agreed to some to meet me for 250 (originally asked for 500). Met up, has a great time, went a couple of rounds, and she left. Definitely reasonable, and agreed to meet 1 hour after first email. I blocked her shortly after so I don't have her link. But its easy to search her username.

  2. #4176

    So is that net or gross income

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d6b8...f-31776c618a5e

    Found this amusing. First time I've seen them reiterate an annual income level. Though I think they actually had that as a filter at one point. I'm not sure if she intended to indicate that as gross or net income either LOL, hell one business can show that on the books in a given year gross, LOL.

  3. #4175

    Belizeangyal

    She is on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/tianaallure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one gets into town tomorrow night, will be in DC for a few weeks but I wanted to fuck her asap so were all planned to get together late Sunday night for some fun once she gets settled at her AirBnB in DC. Checked out her Instagram and Onlyfans and they are sexy af so I was all worked up. Then I mention my ppm is 400, she asks if I can do 500. So I asked how long can we fuck cause if she said all night I could probably be convinced. She came back with 1 hr LOL. GTFO! Told her no thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06868...5-62bf4df1c1f2

    Here's her other links if you want to indulge. She's a cutie with incredible tits.

    https://instagram.com/_thebelizeangy...=1g8jb0brxe6p5

    https://onlyfans.com/thebelizeangyal

  4. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one gets into town tomorrow night, will be in DC for a few weeks but I wanted to fuck her asap so were all planned to get together late Sunday night for some fun once she gets settled at her AirBnB in DC. Checked out her Instagram and Onlyfans and they are sexy af so I was all worked up. Then I mention my ppm is 400, she asks if I can do 500. So I asked how long can we fuck cause if she said all night I could probably be convinced. She came back with 1 hr LOL. GTFO! Told her no thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06868...5-62bf4df1c1f2

    Here's her other links if you want to indulge. She's a cutie with incredible tits.

    https://instagram.com/_thebelizeangy...=1g8jb0brxe6p5

    https://onlyfans.com/thebelizeangyal
    500 an hour is in line with some top shelf pros. Adriana Deville was 500/ H pre covid and she could absolutely bring it. Man I miss that girl!

  5. #4173

    I shot my shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed here a little before. Has anyone had any luck with her? I have sent a couple messages and they haven't been read. She seems exactly like my type so was wondering if it's still worth pursuing at this point.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/37a4a...2-28701361a86e
    She read it and didn't reply.

  6. #4172

    Sugarblonde22

    She's been discussed here a little before. Has anyone had any luck with her? I have sent a couple messages and they haven't been read. She seems exactly like my type so was wondering if it's still worth pursuing at this point.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/37a4a...2-28701361a86e

  7. #4171

    Larabp2

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6cff7...1-29cfa82b58f2

    So I been working on this one from the 1st day she setup her account. Did the whole coffee date. The day before our adult date she cancels on me. Just wanted to know any of you guys have any luck. Just curious, because 1st time I did a meetup that wasn't a success.

  8. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Yeah something is blowing these chicks heads up with fantasies for sure. I've never heard of that podcast. Is it interesting? Sounds like it's fiction.
    It's interesting for sure, and the ladies that run it (well there's only one of them now, they had a falling out) are hot AF. But they're full of shit and the stories they tell these 20 year old girls just fills them full of 2 k PPM thoughts.

  9. #4169

    Belizean Gyal

    This one gets into town tomorrow night, will be in DC for a few weeks but I wanted to fuck her asap so were all planned to get together late Sunday night for some fun once she gets settled at her AirBnB in DC. Checked out her Instagram and Onlyfans and they are sexy af so I was all worked up. Then I mention my ppm is 400, she asks if I can do 500. So I asked how long can we fuck cause if she said all night I could probably be convinced. She came back with 1 hr LOL. GTFO! Told her no thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06868...5-62bf4df1c1f2

    Here's her other links if you want to indulge. She's a cutie with incredible tits.

    https://instagram.com/_thebelizeangy...=1g8jb0brxe6p5

    https://onlyfans.com/thebelizeangyal

  10. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Another one that wants to explore different kinks and strikes me as a true submissive based on our conversation. We were messaging late at night. She wanted to meet up and I gave her my number but I haven't heard from her yet. I am hoping something good comes out of this, she lives really close to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d897...c-29cb32284e32
    We were texting a few weeks ago, seemed to be going in the right direction and as soon as I mentioned BBFS she went dark on me, not a peep since which sucks cause she sounds like alot of fun.

  11. #4167

    Catholic School Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://www.seeking.com/member/fb366...8-ea8b10dab341.

    We were texting and she shared many of her kinks with me. Had planned on meeting up but then she stopped responding. So who knows.
    Same experience with that profile. Back and forth with messages, shared pictures and seem like we were going on the right direction but stopped responding. It's happen a few times. Not sure if real yet.

  12. #4166

    Nina

    I know Nina (Alias Looks4you) puts forth a good performance from reading the forum. I am hesitant on pulling the trigger because she can't host, so I would have to get a hotel room, and she is a bit pricey (asking 500). So is this a good bang for the buck? Will she stay and hang out for a while or will the experience be a once and done? If you prefer, you can PM me.

  13. #4165

    SweetSubmissiveX

    Another one that wants to explore different kinks and strikes me as a true submissive based on our conversation. We were messaging late at night. She wanted to meet up and I gave her my number but I haven't heard from her yet. I am hoping something good comes out of this, she lives really close to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d897...c-29cb32284e32

  14. #4164

    Catholic School Girl

    Any info on this one? https://www.seeking.com/member/fb366...8-ea8b10dab341.

    We were texting and she shared many of her kinks with me. Had planned on meeting up but then she stopped responding. So who knows.

  15. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. 2 k.

    She's been on less than a month and is probably imagining stories like the ones told on the "Call Her Daddy" podcast that make it seem like 2 k per meeting is the norm. IMO, that podcast is at least partially responsible for these ridiculous PPM numbers girls are expecting.
    Yeah something is blowing these chicks heads up with fantasies for sure. I've never heard of that podcast. Is it interesting? Sounds like it's fiction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape