Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,951 to 19,965 of 30790
-
09-15-20 18:04 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 173Olivia
She stated that she was near Ten Ten rd and Kildaire Farm rd. I believe I know exactly where because of info provided by Uncle (internet). I'm attempting to find anyone that has seen her in the last 2/3 weeks and tell me if it is in fact safe. All of the posts on STG and other sites have been removed. I haven't seen any new post for the past couple days.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 15:12 #10839Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone gotten her to do Greek? I only dreamed of her once, it was back when she used a house in Cary. I asked about it and she said she loved Greek but didn't offer it to clients.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 14:48 #10838Senior Member

Posts: 54How do you say avoid in Spanish
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54122423/
First I'll start with the good:
Ass just like the pictures; Flat stomach FAT kitty;.
Super 8 at the beltline by Sam's club isn't bad during the day, decent clean, non-smoking room.
And that's about it.
Why you can better spend $. :
Face-meh; Tim Burton bolt-ons (maybe worth the price of admission to see the headlights aimed at the sky in different, awkward positions, like klieg lights at a movie premiere- if you want a hundred dollar chuckle.); rushed! I paid for hhr and less than 5 min in she's trying to dress a soldier that hasn't reported for duty, to complete a BBBJ (first pretend not to understand); I ask her to stand up and let me take a good look and play with the goods (term applies to the lower half only) and she tries to say no FIV (2nd no comprendo); Uniform on. I storm the beach and into the fox hole, total scissor legs, (fake "oh my, its too much" not "oy, dicko grande" hmmm). With some effort, I get her to flip over for k9. I keep thrusting through the release and hide it from her well enough to get her to turn on her side. After a couple of minutes she starts pushing me out, I'm sure she didn't realise round one was over, she was just going to short the time. It was hard to cover the eruption, once she saw the bag, so I dismounted and cleaned up. She went right to the phone and put it on speaker while she talked to her man. I think it was an attempt to intimidate me from challenging the time or her shitty performance.
If you're considering, I would suggest rubbing one out to video of the Shakira / JLo superbowl show and spend your money on a better provider.
Misc thought. Her ad says No Black Guys, and she asked me about race when I called. As a white guy from NY, I never really understood this, but the current climate has me reexamining so many things. I don't think its physical preference, I think she, and many others think its harder to push around Black Men. I was nice and polite, but if I wasn't firm, I'm sure she would have tried to hurry me out the door hard, horny and a hundred dollars lighter.
Happy Hunting.
-
09-15-20 13:35 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 45Olivia
Her posts on the STG have given an Apex / Cary location for several weeks.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
I think the actual location is Avent Ferry / Western.
-
09-15-20 13:09 #10836Regular Member

Posts: 16Long time lurker here to return many favors
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/984984857431
Recently had a dream with "Jlo / Spanish treat". Was not a very sweet dream and I certainly wouldn't recommend. Her pics are old and not very accurate of what she looks like now (in fact, some google picture searching revealed they're from 2016 at the latest when she was apparently in Baltimore). Demons have clearly taken their toll over the past 4 years and she is probably 30 ish pounds lighter (and not in a nice way) than she was in 2016. The entire encounter was business-like and she was clearly checked out. All of this combined with a terrible stench from down south made me want to finish fast and GTFO. She also seemed to have the sniffles for those Covid-minded people out there. I certainly wouldn't have even taken the trip if I had know that was the case. On the plus side, she does have an incredible ass for her small frame.
A more general warning concerns the fake Asian ads. Aside from the gamble on the appearance of your dream there is a public health concern people should probably be aware of. I'm 99.99% sure they are washing, re-rolling, and re-using condoms. In the several (at least 4-5) different numbers I've had encounters with (in as many different hotels) I have never seen them actually open a new condom. In fact, I've seen them pull condoms with no wrappers out of things like a thermos. That combined with how adamant they are about taking your condom after you finish + never seeing used condoms in their garbage cans or seeing / hearing them flush my condom seems to support my conclusion.
-
09-14-20 23:20 #10835Senior Member

Posts: 619Olivia
Where did you find a link for her being in Cary / Apex. Please share.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 17:06 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 330She is still around. She actually texted me about a month ago, and I had no idea who it was until she told me. 😆. I haven't seen her recently though.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 16:56 #10833Banned Member

Posts: 565Pics
Unless I am completely and utterly blind, those tit and midsection pics are the same ones she has posted since the very beginning. I know for a fact she was in a trailer in Wilson's Mills past Clayton. Now she's in Zebulon? And was in Selma?
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 16:49 #10832Banned Member

Posts: 565Brooke
I think it was determined the posting was a jealous BF post. Same BF she had for years, pissed him off, so I recall. She's a nice, accommodating girl. Some members complained of a smell, which I recall as well. She disappeared from the sites in spring. Has not replied to messages. Not sure, maybe she got out of it. When she started a few years back, she got out of it for about a year IIRC as well. I bet she will pop back up. Or maybe she won't.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 16:01 #10831Senior Member

Posts: 260Brooke
I'd like to know, too.
Originally Posted by RealCache
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 13:34 #10830Senior Member

Posts: 458Renae
I know Renae is pretty famous on here but an up to date review never hurts.
Dreamt for hhr of her specialty.
She takes pride in her work and knowing what a guy wants.
Bbbjcimsw.
She said she is not seeing any one she doesn't already know due to covid.
Clean room. All in all a great dream no drama as advertised service.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/588903423823
-
09-14-20 12:51 #10829Regular Member

Posts: 2Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 10:32 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 358Info
Anything on her?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/54094536/
-
09-14-20 09:51 #10827Senior Member

Posts: 173Olivia
Has anyone seen Olivia in her private home location Cary / Apex. She has always been on my radar, but I never went out to Hwy 55 to see her. The private location would be more convenient for me, but when called, it sounded like lots of voices in the background. I'm a little apprehensive about going to a private home. Any advice is welcomed.
-
09-14-20 09:22 #10826Senior Member

Posts: 1710Saw Porsha. She's the girl in the pics, but wasn't made up when I saw her and the pics are flattering. She also didn't make a sound. I mean absolute silence, which was a bit awkward. Everything covered, no sound, no perceivable participation in the event. She did turn over without too much fuss, but it was as mechanical as they get. I wouldn't repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54091699/









Reply With Quote





