Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10834
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know, too.
    She is still around. She actually texted me about a month ago, and I had no idea who it was until she told me. 😆. I haven't seen her recently though.

  2. #10833

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they are the same person either. Amatuer11 says "Search!" so maybe he can clue us in on the secret handshake that yields different results than what I found. Searching Zebulon or MILF doesn't show any reviews that are definitively her. Searching JOCO mostly shows hits for the JOCO MILF with a shitty attitude. Based on her physical description and her ad description she is definitely not the same person as the ad I linked.
    Unless I am completely and utterly blind, those tit and midsection pics are the same ones she has posted since the very beginning. I know for a fact she was in a trailer in Wilson's Mills past Clayton. Now she's in Zebulon? And was in Selma?

  3. #10832

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know, too.
    I think it was determined the posting was a jealous BF post. Same BF she had for years, pissed him off, so I recall. She's a nice, accommodating girl. Some members complained of a smell, which I recall as well. She disappeared from the sites in spring. Has not replied to messages. Not sure, maybe she got out of it. When she started a few years back, she got out of it for about a year IIRC as well. I bet she will pop back up. Or maybe she won't.

  4. #10831

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by RealCache  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl? https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-8501/1/982617.

    I remember someone posting that she had "The sickness" a few years back. Does anyone know what ever came of that?
    I'd like to know, too.

  5. #10830

    Renae

    I know Renae is pretty famous on here but an up to date review never hurts.

    Dreamt for hhr of her specialty.

    She takes pride in her work and knowing what a guy wants.

    Bbbjcimsw.

    She said she is not seeing any one she doesn't already know due to covid.

    Clean room. All in all a great dream no drama as advertised service.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/588903423823

  6. #10829
    Do you have a link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about Amber in Fuquay at all or can give me there experience of how it is with her?

  7. #10828

  8. #10827

    Olivia

    Has anyone seen Olivia in her private home location Cary / Apex. She has always been on my radar, but I never went out to Hwy 55 to see her. The private location would be more convenient for me, but when called, it sounded like lots of voices in the background. I'm a little apprehensive about going to a private home. Any advice is welcomed.

  9. #10826
    Saw Porsha. She's the girl in the pics, but wasn't made up when I saw her and the pics are flattering. She also didn't make a sound. I mean absolute silence, which was a bit awkward. Everything covered, no sound, no perceivable participation in the event. She did turn over without too much fuss, but it was as mechanical as they get. I wouldn't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54091699/

  10. #10825
    Quote Originally Posted by RealCache  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl? https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-8501/1/982617.

    I remember someone posting that she had "The sickness" a few years back. Does anyone know what ever came of that?
    That was pure BS and she was healthy. But not sure where she is.

  11. #10824
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #10823

    Brooke

    Does anyone remember this girl? https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-8501/1/982617.

    I remember someone posting that she had "The sickness" a few years back. Does anyone know what ever came of that?

  13. #10822

    Re: Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    I agree with a lot of the above. Have never met the lady referred to but I can tell you that a client's hygiene, attitude, manners, etc can make a huge difference with most providers. I very rarely try to bargain for a lower price cause I figure even if I get a lower price the service will be less. It's only human nature.
    I'm not sure how hygiene or anything else even entered into this discussion. I have impeccable hygiene and unless wronged, I am always cordial and friendly. Bottom line, I gave an account of my experience to help other users on the board and I was criticized for it. That kind of shit makes people not want to post their experiences and I applaud A2 for his objective application of the forum rules. I stand by my report and I would recommend against seeing Brianna (or whatever name she is going to use). Had I known about her previous aliases, I could have avoided my bad experience and that's the entire point of this board. Good luck guys, apparently even some of our fellow mongers are anti-mongering.

    HolyDiver.

  14. #10821

    Ginger

    Set up a visit with Ginger today. Arrived at location, asked to wait. After about 10 minutes I got a text that said "10 minutes. " I declined to wait any longer and bounced. Will try again another day. YMMV.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/143911190142

  15. #10820
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Pay Attention

    In order to control costs and keep the forum free we have some Jr Mods who while they speak English just fine it's not their first language. Phrases like littledickedwhiteboys can easily pass them, especially considering the number of posts they look at in a days time. We don't "allow" commentary like that, we just missed it because we are human and make mistakes. We accept that we make mistakes, that's why there is a "Report Post" on every post. I and ONLY I review the reported posts because I'm as yankee fucking doodle as they come. American English is my primary language, it's my birth language, it's the language I think in. All the first person had to do was report it. Since every single person that decided to encourage that troll broke the special restrictions for Raleigh (posted in yellow at the top of the page) that's why you got the Violating Admin Restriction infraction, you may note that some of you got banned along with the troll, that's because it was the second time you did it.

    If it was your first, I suggest you pay attention and don't do it again because I will ban you. We have to do that because as you can see by the recent action one asshole throws a grenade in this room and a fucking million of you have to start yelling about it. He's already registered a new user because he doesn't care about the user, he only cares about pissing you guys off. You on the other may care about your user, if you do I suggest taking shit like this to the fight thread.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape