Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 281 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1443

    I've seen her a number of times

    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience?

    https://ceciliarios.com/welcome-1
    Excellent massage. Clean, private location. More is definitely available once you get to know her.

  2. #1442

    Best in DD

    Can anyone recommend best talent with nice curves in DD, planning for tomorrow?

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #1441

    Can't recommend carnation in EH anymore

    Used to be my go to place. Not too far. Service was always meh. I feel like you get quite a bit better service at DD. Stopped into carnation last week and got ripped off. No massage, right to the point. Got tired 8 minutes in and wanted me to finish my self! I was floored. Wouldn't give me my money back. This one was Cocoa. Not the original Cocoa who was nice. A newer girl, flat chested. Absolutely horrible. She then escorted me out saying they're closed and locked the door. It wasn't their closing time.

    This place is seeing a lot of action and it's starting to get shady. More so than the old Tokyo leisure club days. It's only a matter of time. I'd recommend staying away. It's a shame, because I've gotten to know Cindy over the years and she's an awesome person.

  4. #1440

    Sounds like a great cock sucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doverman  [View Original Post]
    Had an itch which needed to be scratched, so I headed to DD for the first time since this whole pandemic hit. Was surprised that they are now using the real front door, but it affords them the space and a chance to do a quick temperature check. Got the okay from mamasan and headed back for a visit with Linda. She's likely in her 30's (hard to tell with the mask), but has a really nice figure with real breasts and a slim waist. Table shower seemed a little rushed from previous visits, but she did make sure everything was clean as a whistle! It was busy that weekday afternoon, so that may have played a part in moving things along. She did a good job with the rub down, not a true massage but better than most I've had at DD. On the flip, she went to town with an above average CBJ, taking my cue from what was working for me. When the time was right, she hopped on for some spirited CG. She did a great job of changing the angles and pace to bring some pleasure to both of us. Nature took its course and I filled the bag. A warm towel clean-up and I was headed out the door. It wasn't anything extraordinary, but it was what I needed and have come to expect.
    What was the total damage?

  5. #1439

    Linda at DD

    Had an itch which needed to be scratched, so I headed to DD for the first time since this whole pandemic hit. Was surprised that they are now using the real front door, but it affords them the space and a chance to do a quick temperature check. Got the okay from mamasan and headed back for a visit with Linda. She's likely in her 30's (hard to tell with the mask), but has a really nice figure with real breasts and a slim waist. Table shower seemed a little rushed from previous visits, but she did make sure everything was clean as a whistle! It was busy that weekday afternoon, so that may have played a part in moving things along. She did a good job with the rub down, not a true massage but better than most I've had at DD. On the flip, she went to town with an above average CBJ, taking my cue from what was working for me. When the time was right, she hopped on for some spirited CG. She did a great job of changing the angles and pace to bring some pleasure to both of us. Nature took its course and I filled the bag. A warm towel clean-up and I was headed out the door. It wasn't anything extraordinary, but it was what I needed and have come to expect.

  6. #1438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1228
    Quote Originally Posted by Diapason  [View Original Post]
    DD has been good lately. House fee went up, but I've always just brought 200 to cover an hour of relaxation and that still flies. I don't know if mamasan just doesn't like me, but don't hesitate to ask for a replacement therapist they have some nice ones there recently.
    Is this place actually in WH? From the other end of the state but drive through often and just never figure out what you are all talking about! Used to stop at Score's all the time which for the most part was pretty good but now that it is gone so, looking for an alternative.

  7. #1437
    DD has been good lately. House fee went up, but I've always just brought 200 to cover an hour of relaxation and that still flies. I don't know if mamasan just doesn't like me, but don't hesitate to ask for a replacement therapist they have some nice ones there recently.

  8. #1436
    Quote Originally Posted by Doverman  [View Original Post]
    1. 2 is standard for me.
    Thank you. Obviously, I did not do my homework properly last time.

  9. #1435

    Just the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be in New Haven next week for a visit. Last year, when I came through, I visited DD and had a great time with Bella, but looking in this forum, it appears that I grossly overpaid. Can I ask if the going rate for tip is still $ these days?
    1. 2 is standard for me.

  10. #1434

    DD in New Haven

    Hello,

    I'll be in New Haven next week for a visit. Last year, when I came through, I visited DD and had a great time with Bella, but looking in this forum, it appears that I grossly overpaid. Can I ask if the going rate for tip is still $ these days?

  11. #1433

    DD parking

    I have been to DD many times over the past year and always go in the evening. During that time it is easy to get in and out of the parking lot. I went by today around 11 am and there was no way to get back to the lot and no parking spaces at DD.

    Anyone that goes during the day have any suggestions or alternate parking? I have more free time during the day than I do in the evening.

  12. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Yes there is a review on her. It was not favorable. Naugatuck. She meets you outside. She has a roommate who knows but doesn't care according to her. But I believe in the review he left when he saw her.

    Oops I see Bbctrev already stated what I was but he was more detailed.

  13. #1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. She has no teeth, has that sunken in cheek look but the boobs seemed to be real She's older than what her ad says. There are some reports on her all bad. Not because of bad service or being robbed but because of what she really looks like and her incall is a dump with people lurking around in it. I went to go see her pulled into her driveway she was standing outside waiting for me I took a hard look at her and put it in reverse.
    Great info, thanks for saving me a trip.

  14. #1430

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. She has no teeth, has that sunken in cheek look but the boobs seemed to be real She's older than what her ad says. There are some reports on her all bad. Not because of bad service or being robbed but because of what she really looks like and her incall is a dump with people lurking around in it. I went to go see her pulled into her driveway she was standing outside waiting for me I took a hard look at her and put it in reverse.

  15. #1429

    Info request on this one


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape