Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,996 to 20,010 of 30797
-
09-13-20 07:47 #10802Senior Member

Posts: 112Really
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
09-13-20 06:28 #10801Senior Member

Posts: 111Amy is her real name same person. Been seeing her on and off for 4 years.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 00:44 #10800Banned Member

Posts: 55[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
-
09-12-20 20:44 #10799Banned Member

Posts: 103Confused. Did you see her in Charlotte? You said she will be here in 2 weeks, where did you see her?
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 20:20 #10798Banned Member

Posts: 103I am sure that's THE reason some girls don't see AA.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 20:11 #10797Senior Member

Posts: 260Rubi's rates
200 hr 100 hhr.
Originally Posted by Mask2376
[View Original Post]
Built more voluptuous than Diana, DD's.
-
09-12-20 19:45 #10796Senior Member

Posts: 111Love her been seeing her since 2016 when she was in Clayton. She is amazing.
Originally Posted by BikeRun
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 18:12 #10795Senior Member

Posts: 1651Charity
My understanding is your paying porn star rates but not a porn star experience. An insane waste of money, but she will get a few appointments I am sure.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 15:08 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 76Rush Job
Probably you had better luck, also in my case they have never shared whom I will be seeing. Asked several time to send pictures. But I did meet few of them and its always after 10 min, same drama. Baby you done, no more. Serious clock watcher. I am paying for HH but its more like QV. One of my friend also had the same situation and he also mentioned once he actually refused to leave because he paid HH she was rushing him from the minute one. LOL. She was so pissed. Yes Glenwood has better talent. They had a tall girl few weeks ago but its few and far between. Or its just my bad luck. Its just not worth it any more.
Originally Posted by Purple45
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 14:58 #10793Senior Member

Posts: 76Bks vip
I think after the first visit, you are automatically a VIP, well that's what they did with my account, upgraded to VIP.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 14:10 #10792Senior Member

Posts: 1022From this site https://www.datingpornstar.com/flori...rity-crawford/ it looks like her rate is 1500 and the personal information required is (1) Your telephone number (2) Email address (3) A picture of your I'd (4) Picture of you holding your I'd (5) Any recent references you may have.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
I'm going to have to pass too, sadly.
-
09-12-20 11:21 #10791Senior Member

Posts: 507
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
I don't think they are the same person either. Amatuer11 says "Search!" so maybe he can clue us in on the secret handshake that yields different results than what I found. Searching Zebulon or MILF doesn't show any reviews that are definitively her. Searching JOCO mostly shows hits for the JOCO MILF with a shitty attitude. Based on her physical description and her ad description she is definitely not the same person as the ad I linked.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 09:35 #10790Senior Member

Posts: 189Great info
Any idea of Rubi's rates? Always annoying when they don't paste those LOL.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 08:02 #10789Senior Member

Posts: 720Reached Out To her
I am going to pass. After about 6 hours I received an automated text requesting too much personal information. She would not even quote me her Rose request which leads me to believe she is way out of my range.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 07:50 #10788Senior Member

Posts: 268Latina Invasion
Lots of Latina ads popped up in the last couple of days so I decided to roll the dice. She turned out to be the girl in the pictures so I was pretty surprised. Here's the deets:
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/54015636/#.
Her stage name is Diana: Said she'll be here 2 weeks.
Travels with Rubi https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/54015366/.
Pros:
$100 half hour--unheard of for this caliber of women ($200/ hr) --Drugged out chicks with no teeth are getting $100 for a QV. SMH.
Beautiful face and ass with a thigh gap. Great smile.
Thin but not bony. Soft skin and squeezable ass.
Room clean and no drugs for sure.
She changed positions without coaching.
Super sweet girl with good but not perfect english meaning you will be able to communicate with her but Rubi does the texting.
Cons:
A cups but soft and nice nipples.
No kissing or DATY if that's your thing--she made it clear and I didn't ask.
One pop only. Does a half hearted LEO check but that's cool.
Staying at Extended Stay. She's young and inexperienced but you're getting in on the ground floor. LOL.








Reply With Quote






