The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9630

    Review: Samara

    My new ATF.

    Thanks to senior members for providing contact info of this amazing woman.

    Initially contacted over email by providing my details & pictures. She responded back same day with very personalized reply (not just some pre-formatted text) which was awesome. Later we exchanged phone numbers and switched to text.

    She was very nice, sweet & practical over emails & text, setup up appointment very quickly.

    She came to my apartment on the way to yoga class wearing yoga dress. (All sort of yoga porn videos ran through my mind). We got along very well without any awkwardness. Showed around my apartment and we had surprises for each others (that's the best part). After pleasantries, switched to cuddling, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISS, DFK.

    Overall, Samara is sweet, beautiful, independent, intelligent, drug free, clean mature woman providing quality time and not a clock watcher. My meeting was for 1 hour, $350. I feel its worth the money for the sweetness & quality (better than spending $200 on demons galore).

    If you are fence thinking of seeing her. Go for it & Treat yourself!

    Stay safe!

  2. #9629

  3. #9628

    Anyone took a shot with this beauty


  4. #9627
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    SM Slayblade has posts that I can verify. Sounds like something went wrong on her end. Shit happens. Doesn't sound like a donation was lost.

    J.
    I was hoping to see her next week. Sounds like we got a mixed bad of experiences. Will be interested if anyone else goes this weekend. I'm all about TOFTT, but I've also been jumped before so I am now extremely cautious about the new ones.

  5. #9626

    Truly YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not her friend. I asked her for verification pics before I saw her which she obliged and I almost always get crickets with that request even when I offer to cashapp them for their trouble. It was one of the easiest bs free sessions that I've had. So, I can't wait to see her again. And if I get bad service then I will be glad to report it.
    SM Slayblade has posts that I can verify. Sounds like something went wrong on her end. Shit happens. Doesn't sound like a donation was lost.

    J.

  6. #9625
    Joy has been reported on many times and everything I have seen says to STAY AWAY. Serious demons.


  7. #9624

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    Post 9594 gave a very positive review. I guess this one is hit or miss?

    J.
    Definitely not her friend. I asked her for verification pics before I saw her which she obliged and I almost always get crickets with that request even when I offer to cashapp them for their trouble. It was one of the easiest bs free sessions that I've had. So, I can't wait to see her again. And if I get bad service then I will be glad to report it.

  8. #9623
    I went based on his review. That's why I go to a few sites for reviews. Same shit elsewhere I saw too on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    Post 9594 gave a very positive review. I guess this one is hit or miss?

    J.

  9. #9622

    Queen

    Has anyone seen her or know of any reviews about her?

    http://charlotte.charlotte.skipthega...d/945257037094

  10. #9621

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage99  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/864990819021

    Went to see her. Was very kind to her ass. Texted for 2 days with her. Made appointment then said she forgot. Then said to come now to the place and I did. Then didn't respond once I was there. So I hit her up from another number and she answers and says come rt now. Gave me room number, some dude answers high as fuck. Lesson here? When a hot girl is cheap and you see good reviews it's probably their friends or them with an account. Stick to the oldie but goodies. The ultra hot ones are usually new or 99 % fuckin scam. Stay away.
    Post 9594 gave a very positive review. I guess this one is hit or miss?

    J.

  11. #9620

  12. #9619

    Stay away!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/864990819021

    Went to see her. Was very kind to her ass. Texted for 2 days with her. Made appointment then said she forgot. Then said to come now to the place and I did. Then didn't respond once I was there. So I hit her up from another number and she answers and says come rt now. Gave me room number, some dude answers high as fuck. Lesson here? When a hot girl is cheap and you see good reviews it's probably their friends or them with an account. Stick to the oldie but goodies. The ultra hot ones are usually new or 99 % fuckin scam. Stay away.

  13. #9618

    Brazilian Colombian Eros girls

    Most of these Hot Brazilian / Colombian Girls on Eros states that they are GFE but the majority of them have strict rules. No kissing, no FIV, only 1 position available.

    Anyone else have this issue with these providers?

  14. #9617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Pink Persia when she was up this way, --I enjoyed my time with her, but she bugged out to Raleigh or somewhere out there.

    I saw Sweet Melissa over near university a couple times, but she always seemed cranky for some reason-maybe we just didn't click.

    I've done the Brianna (she's ok, but high volume, & Harley --She's a hot mess (probably demons), a couple times but they just don't do it for me.

    Haillee is ok but she's sometimes here sometimes not here.

    I like to see Lovely Lori when she's in town, but that's not too often.

    I've seen Logan in Cornelius, she's fun--not the greatest in the looks dept. , but she's a good time. -she's probably my "go to" now a days.

    I recently saw Brooklyn up in Statesville--not the greatest place --a little sketchy. Not as good looking in person as the pictures.

    It hasn't been very good up here lately--but I keep on trying for that golden ticket--maybe someday we'll find her.

    I'm going to try & check out this "B" that hovasback suggested, & I was wondering about Crystal/Dollface over in Salisbury, --If I get a chance to see them -I'll report back

    Happy Hunting.
    I have seen Logan. Didn't click but she is very reliable. She just recently came back around.

    Persia is the same. She is a bit larger than her picks but she is a sweet heart.

    I have avoided Brianna given this board's opinion. Hailee seems to be good but I have never seen her.

    Sweet Melissa stood me up twice years ago so I just filed that away.

    Same opinion. Slim pickings north of Exit 18. Been that way for a good while.

  15. #9616
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark22  [View Original Post]
    Looks and sound legit but cannot find and info. Anyone seen her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/602977827656
    I just reviewed her a few days ago.

    BTR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape