Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,701 to 20,715 of 30333
-
09-13-20 09:46 #9633Senior Member

Posts: 42Joy
Easily one of the worst providers I've been with which is a shame because I really found her pics attractive. Boring sex she acts like she doesn't want you to be there. Huge demon problem which I usually don't mind too much but her body is really scarred up. Bad service overall. Runs with several others that I'd avoid too. She's been arrested a million times.
Originally Posted by ManMan27
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 07:49 #9632Senior Member

Posts: 109Jess
She isn't new. She used to advertise regularly as an independent massage therapist. I believe there are some old reviews in that section. I tried to see her this week too and couldn't get the schedules to work.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
BTR.
-
09-12-20 22:43 #9631Senior Member

Posts: 720Samara
You are welcome!
Originally Posted by SouthernCupid
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 22:22 #9630Senior Member

Posts: 75Review: Samara
My new ATF.
Thanks to senior members for providing contact info of this amazing woman.
Initially contacted over email by providing my details & pictures. She responded back same day with very personalized reply (not just some pre-formatted text) which was awesome. Later we exchanged phone numbers and switched to text.
She was very nice, sweet & practical over emails & text, setup up appointment very quickly.
She came to my apartment on the way to yoga class wearing yoga dress. (All sort of yoga porn videos ran through my mind). We got along very well without any awkwardness. Showed around my apartment and we had surprises for each others (that's the best part). After pleasantries, switched to cuddling, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISS, DFK.
Overall, Samara is sweet, beautiful, independent, intelligent, drug free, clean mature woman providing quality time and not a clock watcher. My meeting was for 1 hour, $350. I feel its worth the money for the sweetness & quality (better than spending $200 on demons galore).
If you are fence thinking of seeing her. Go for it & Treat yourself!
Stay safe!
-
09-12-20 17:09 #9629Senior Member

Posts: 351Alexis / Jen
-
09-12-20 13:53 #9628Senior Member

Posts: 128Anyone took a shot with this beauty
-
09-12-20 08:39 #9627Senior Member

Posts: 96I was hoping to see her next week. Sounds like we got a mixed bad of experiences. Will be interested if anyone else goes this weekend. I'm all about TOFTT, but I've also been jumped before so I am now extremely cautious about the new ones.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 23:14 #9626Senior Member

Posts: 150Truly YMMV
SM Slayblade has posts that I can verify. Sounds like something went wrong on her end. Shit happens. Doesn't sound like a donation was lost.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
J.
-
09-11-20 19:24 #9625Senior Member

Posts: 7335Joy has been reported on many times and everything I have seen says to STAY AWAY. Serious demons.
Originally Posted by ManMan27
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 19:20 #9624Senior Member

Posts: 137Ymmv
Definitely not her friend. I asked her for verification pics before I saw her which she obliged and I almost always get crickets with that request even when I offer to cashapp them for their trouble. It was one of the easiest bs free sessions that I've had. So, I can't wait to see her again. And if I get bad service then I will be glad to report it.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 19:08 #9623Senior Member

Posts: 41I went based on his review. That's why I go to a few sites for reviews. Same shit elsewhere I saw too on her.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 18:46 #9622Senior Member

Posts: 117Queen
Has anyone seen her or know of any reviews about her?
http://charlotte.charlotte.skipthega...d/945257037094
-
09-11-20 18:46 #9621Senior Member

Posts: 150Jess
Post 9594 gave a very positive review. I guess this one is hit or miss?
Originally Posted by Savage99
[View Original Post]
J.
-
09-11-20 15:50 #9620Regular Member

Posts: 1Anybody have reviews on her?
-
09-11-20 15:06 #9619Senior Member

Posts: 41Stay away!
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/864990819021
Went to see her. Was very kind to her ass. Texted for 2 days with her. Made appointment then said she forgot. Then said to come now to the place and I did. Then didn't respond once I was there. So I hit her up from another number and she answers and says come rt now. Gave me room number, some dude answers high as fuck. Lesson here? When a hot girl is cheap and you see good reviews it's probably their friends or them with an account. Stick to the oldie but goodies. The ultra hot ones are usually new or 99 % fuckin scam. Stay away.












Reply With Quote




