rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 888 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4813

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Then next time don't send me a private message promoting your girl.
    Sorry man. Wasn't trying to promote her. I apologize if I came off that way. Just trying to clear up the perception I'm her spokesperson or something. I'm sorry if I further enhanced that belief. I'm new to all this.

  2. #4812

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Heaven is legit? I'm in town for a couples of days and looking to experience some of your local talent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/832798641232
    Quite a few reviews of her scamming and heard rumors of some guys getting robbed.

  3. #4811

    Ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Not motivated to help her at all. If I had my choice, I'd keep her for myself. If it does help her, it does. But If not, I'd what it is. I'm not aligned with her in some scheme to post great reviews to help her biz. Just to clear that up.
    Then next time don't send me a private message promoting your girl.

  4. #4810

    Heaven

    Anyone know if Heaven is legit? I'm in town for a couples of days and looking to experience some of your local talent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/832798641232

  5. #4809
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #4808

    Sweet Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Well in that case I'm saying that the first post was a Self review and that ghoulguy agreed to co sign. He also messaged me saying mostly the same thing he said in his post. Seems awfully motivated to help her out. Maybe she is the best he's ever had.
    Not motivated to help her at all. If I had my choice, I'd keep her for myself. If it does help her, it does. But If not, I'd what it is. I'm not aligned with her in some scheme to post great reviews to help her biz. Just to clear that up.

  7. #4807

    Oh.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Idk about other review but ghoulguy44 had sent me DM's asking me about her because I'd written about her in the past. Not questions she would ask me.
    Well in that case I'm saying that the first post was a Self review and that ghoulguy agreed to co sign. He also messaged me saying mostly the same thing he said in his post. Seems awfully motivated to help her out. Maybe she is the best he's ever had.

  8. #4806

    Sweet peach

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying she's not real or a scam. But I am saying it's a self review.
    Most definitely self review. Someone said est sex hes ever had? Maybe in his mind, LOL. Beware of her. Trust me.

  9. #4805

    Don't think

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying she's not real or a scam. But I am saying it's a self review.
    Idk about other review but ghoulguy44 had sent me DM's asking me about her because I'd written about her in the past. Not questions she would ask me.

  10. #4804

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Link ? Sounds like hyperbole to me. LOL.
    I'm not saying she's not real or a scam. But I am saying it's a self review.

  11. #4803
    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Not bull. I've actually seen Sweet Peach for real. Monday actually. If she wasn't good at what she does, I would definitely say so. Yes that was my first post. I've only been on this site like a week. However I'm not a someone trying to build her up to attract new johns. I'm just agreeing with a fellow forum member on how good she is. And yes, she is the best sex I've ever had. That's no bullshit. If you'd like to contact me, I can detail my experience with her, so you know I'm for real and so is she.
    Link ? Sounds like hyperbole to me. LOL.

  12. #4802

    And she has crime history

    https://southcarolina.arrests.org/se...&fpartial=True

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCupid  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/322500581380

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/700099584652

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/977540347324

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Wanted to see Vannessa from a long time. I think she is beautiful woman. Noticed she is back in game after short pause.

    Texted her and setup 1 hr appoinment for the weekend. In call was hotel off Mauldin Rd. Arrived on time. Called from parking.

    She asked for 20 minutes to get ready. After passing 30 minutes, finally got to the room. She indeed was freshly showed (really liked it).

    LE Check, Room Check (nobody else in bathroom), Gift on table. Room was heavy smoke & relatively clean.

    Got comfortable, Kissing, cuddling. She put coconut oil on chest, Johnny & boys and did some massage. (really liked it).

    She tried to finish me off, asked for BBBJ. She gave lackluster head and asked me to finish as my 1 hr is almost done.

    There was knock on the door (by pimp / helper). Ignored it and finished with COF. I was with her for only 30 minutes, however paid for 1 hr (didn't like it).

    She has all the signs of demons. Front Incisors tooth are gone (her apple biting days are over). Older than pictures, don't think she aged physically, its the demons. Thicker than pictures.

    In a way, happy than session ended in 30 minutes, otherwise would have done FS and hated it later due to all the demons. Sad case, she would have been beautiful woman without demons and would have made great provider with some discipline.

    Will not repeat and will never meet anyone with demons.

  13. #4801

    Sweet Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's recently updated her ad mentioning this site, so who knows.

    A lot of fun and have seen her multiple times. However she's raised her rates which makes it an increasingly distant option.
    Yeah but all the way in Anderson. Not going to drive that far for a lay there are plenty of options in gville. Outcall is always an option but I rarely choose it, too much risk for me heh.

  14. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Two first time posters talking about the same girl, interesting. Anyone else calling bull?
    She's recently updated her ad mentioning this site, so who knows.

    A lot of fun and have seen her multiple times. However she's raised her rates which makes it an increasingly distant option.

  15. #4799
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Word is out about this forum.
    They all know about this, some even have there own profile!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape