Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 977 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 14654
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtWagner36  [View Original Post]
    So I had that long review and you guys zero in on a goofy joke about body count. Ok the joke sucked oh well life goes on. And the horrible kali review still exists. Oh and what did you say about overexagerrate again.
    My apologies. Guess.

    Spellcheck and I are both wrong.

  2. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeMyt  [View Original Post]
    He's an old man that has nothing else to do but be mean spirited.
    And not a single review of a girl that he has actually seen despite 300+ posts. Yeah, we should cut him some slack for being a slacker curmudgeon. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b56.jpg‎  

  3. #4512
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtWagner36  [View Original Post]
    I overexaggerated to try at humor but it went way over you guys heads! But back to business did you ever see those 2 girls?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    "Overexaggerate" is not a word. Think "conversate". DUH. And your try didn't go over our heads; it was a total fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeMyt  [View Original Post]
    He's an old man that has nothing else to do but be mean spirited.
    And not to underestimate any seasoned citizen's needs of hormone replacement therapy, but Merriam-Webster would very much disagree that overexagerrate is not a word.

    Definition of overexaggerate.

    Transitive + intransitive.

    : to exaggerate (something) to an excessive degree overexaggerating the threat / danger / risk Its effect / impact / importance was greatly overexaggerated.

    But all things considered, I'd much rather discuss a good BBBJ. Wh0's the best ATM? And don't overexagerate! (S).

  4. #4511

    No Replies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from her since the Covid thing started? Ajdal out.
    I have tried getting in contact since this whole thing started and have tried reaching out every 2 months since, but have had no luck. She's always been good with communication in the past, so kinda curious if anything happened.

  5. #4510
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1402

    Be easy on sureshot

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtWagner36  [View Original Post]
    So I had that long review and you guys zero in on a goofy joke about body count. Ok the joke sucked oh well life goes on. And the horrible kali review still exists. Oh and what did you say about overexagerrate again.
    He's an old man that has nothing else to do but be mean spirited.

  6. #4509

    This is sex guide not an english lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    "Overexaggerate" is not a word. Think "conversate". DUH. And your try didn't go over our heads; it was a total fail.
    So I had that long review and you guys zero in on a goofy joke about body count. Ok the joke sucked oh well life goes on. And the horrible kali review still exists. Oh and what did you say about overexagerrate again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200912-180741_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  7. #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtWagner36  [View Original Post]
    I overexaggerated to try at humor but it went way over you guys heads! But back to business did you ever see those 2 girls?
    "Overexaggerate" is not a word. Think "conversate". DUH. And your try didn't go over our heads; it was a total fail.

  8. #4507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Jolie / Lady Karma

    Anyone seen or heard from her since the Covid thing started? Ajdal out.

  9. #4506

    She's not new to this

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Have had several very good visits with Tyler. Very pretty and thin spinner type body. Always freshly showered and super clean. She has a great attitude and is very good communicating and friendly during the visit. She has a safe incall near USF. $1. 5 hhr. New to this, but she is by far the best I have seen this summer. She is looking to meet new friends before she goes back to one of the clubs. She is worth the drive to Tampa. Posted her photo on Tampa thread. DM for digits if interested.
    She's pretty, with lots of donts. Still a fun time, but she is not a naive newbie LOL. She has a decent set of regulars. If you like spinners, she's worth it IMO.

  10. #4505

    A sense of humor man

    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    Amen! 3rd grade Math. LOL.
    I overexaggerated to try at humor but it went way over you guys heads! But back to business did you ever see those 2 girls?

  11. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Ain't no way they are seeing 100/ week man. That would almost be 15 a day. That ass would be worn out by Tuesday LOL.
    Amen! 3rd grade Math. LOL.

  12. #4503

    Tyler

    Have had several very good visits with Tyler. Very pretty and thin spinner type body. Always freshly showered and super clean. She has a great attitude and is very good communicating and friendly during the visit. She has a safe incall near USF. $1. 5 hhr. New to this, but she is by far the best I have seen this summer. She is looking to meet new friends before she goes back to one of the clubs. She is worth the drive to Tampa. Posted her photo on Tampa thread. DM for digits if interested.

  13. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtWagner36  [View Original Post]
    So this is about 2 different providers. 1st is kali, absolutely horrible experience. The 2nd is nadia who I saw last week. My regular is being stretched out like mr fantastic so I'm always on the look out for a back up. I imagine what the average girls weekly body count is. I'm thinking at least 100 men serviced per week. Oh well back to the topic. I make it to the craptel on ulmerton and surpisingly kali didn't ghost. She opens the door and the tummy looked bigger (wonder if someone.) she takes the money 1st which is a huge red flag for performance. Then I noticed her tweaking movements and had the thought to leave. I ask for head some of the most teethy head ever. I tell her stop then we do k9, an off odor. The cat is super dry not enjoyable I ask her to switch positions she says no. Then she does mish I'm like wow. I paid a hh and was so turned off I force myself to cum. But before that I asked if I could do a facial or get a swallow she saidno cum in the condom. She goes on shitty provider.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/54003988/

    Now Nadia I saw last week was a long drive for me and I had to wait. Finally saw her she looks good in person nice accent chill personality or high. Nice set of boobs and nice height. Nice head technique, good riding skills might repeat. I'm getting bored with the escorts think its time to try some strip clubs. ⁶76.
    Ain't no way they are seeing 100/ week man. That would almost be 15 a day. That ass would be worn out by Tuesday LOL.

  14. #4501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by GnuWise  [View Original Post]
    She did incall with me but prefers outcall definitely worth it.

    Also sorry no punctuation in my review I talk to text it on my phone.
    Saying "period", "exclamation point", "question mark", etc. Will insert punctuation.

  15. #4500

    Running out of gas

    So this is about 2 different providers. 1st is kali, absolutely horrible experience. The 2nd is nadia who I saw last week. My regular is being stretched out like mr fantastic so I'm always on the look out for a back up. I imagine what the average girls weekly body count is. I'm thinking at least 100 men serviced per week. Oh well back to the topic. I make it to the craptel on ulmerton and surpisingly kali didn't ghost. She opens the door and the tummy looked bigger (wonder if someone.) she takes the money 1st which is a huge red flag for performance. Then I noticed her tweaking movements and had the thought to leave. I ask for head some of the most teethy head ever. I tell her stop then we do k9, an off odor. The cat is super dry not enjoyable I ask her to switch positions she says no. Then she does mish I'm like wow. I paid a hh and was so turned off I force myself to cum. But before that I asked if I could do a facial or get a swallow she saidno cum in the condom. She goes on shitty provider.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/54003988/

    Now Nadia I saw last week was a long drive for me and I had to wait. Finally saw her she looks good in person nice accent chill personality or high. Nice set of boobs and nice height. Nice head technique, good riding skills might repeat. I'm getting bored with the escorts think its time to try some strip clubs. ⁶76.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape