Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9633

    Joy

    Easily one of the worst providers I've been with which is a shame because I really found her pics attractive. Boring sex she acts like she doesn't want you to be there. Huge demon problem which I usually don't mind too much but her body is really scarred up. Bad service overall. Runs with several others that I'd avoid too. She's been arrested a million times.

  2. #9632

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHunter96  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping to see her next week. Sounds like we got a mixed bad of experiences. Will be interested if anyone else goes this weekend. I'm all about TOFTT, but I've also been jumped before so I am now extremely cautious about the new ones.
    She isn't new. She used to advertise regularly as an independent massage therapist. I believe there are some old reviews in that section. I tried to see her this week too and couldn't get the schedules to work.

    BTR.

  3. #9631

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCupid  [View Original Post]
    My new ATF.

    Thanks to senior members for providing contact info of this amazing woman.

    Initially contacted over email by providing my details & pictures. She responded back same day with very personalized reply (not just some pre-formatted text) which was awesome. Later we exchanged phone numbers and switched to text.

    She was very nice, sweet & practical over emails & text, setup up appointment very quickly.

    She came to my apartment on the way to yoga class wearing yoga dress. (All sort of yoga porn videos ran through my mind). We got along very well without any awkwardness. Showed around my apartment and we had surprises for each others (that's the best part). After pleasantries, switched to cuddling, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISS, DFK.

    Overall, Samara is sweet, beautiful, independent, intelligent, drug free, clean mature woman providing quality time and not a clock watcher. My meeting was for 1 hour, $350. I feel its worth the money for the sweetness & quality (better than spending $200 on demons galore).

    If you are fence thinking of seeing her. Go for it & Treat yourself!

    Stay safe!
    You are welcome!

  4. #9630

    Review: Samara

    My new ATF.

    Thanks to senior members for providing contact info of this amazing woman.

    Initially contacted over email by providing my details & pictures. She responded back same day with very personalized reply (not just some pre-formatted text) which was awesome. Later we exchanged phone numbers and switched to text.

    She was very nice, sweet & practical over emails & text, setup up appointment very quickly.

    She came to my apartment on the way to yoga class wearing yoga dress. (All sort of yoga porn videos ran through my mind). We got along very well without any awkwardness. Showed around my apartment and we had surprises for each others (that's the best part). After pleasantries, switched to cuddling, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISS, DFK.

    Overall, Samara is sweet, beautiful, independent, intelligent, drug free, clean mature woman providing quality time and not a clock watcher. My meeting was for 1 hour, $350. I feel its worth the money for the sweetness & quality (better than spending $200 on demons galore).

    If you are fence thinking of seeing her. Go for it & Treat yourself!

    Stay safe!

  5. #9629

  6. #9628

    Anyone took a shot with this beauty


  7. #9627
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    SM Slayblade has posts that I can verify. Sounds like something went wrong on her end. Shit happens. Doesn't sound like a donation was lost.

    J.
    I was hoping to see her next week. Sounds like we got a mixed bad of experiences. Will be interested if anyone else goes this weekend. I'm all about TOFTT, but I've also been jumped before so I am now extremely cautious about the new ones.

  8. #9626

    Truly YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not her friend. I asked her for verification pics before I saw her which she obliged and I almost always get crickets with that request even when I offer to cashapp them for their trouble. It was one of the easiest bs free sessions that I've had. So, I can't wait to see her again. And if I get bad service then I will be glad to report it.
    SM Slayblade has posts that I can verify. Sounds like something went wrong on her end. Shit happens. Doesn't sound like a donation was lost.

    J.

  9. #9625
    Joy has been reported on many times and everything I have seen says to STAY AWAY. Serious demons.


  10. #9624

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    Post 9594 gave a very positive review. I guess this one is hit or miss?

    J.
    Definitely not her friend. I asked her for verification pics before I saw her which she obliged and I almost always get crickets with that request even when I offer to cashapp them for their trouble. It was one of the easiest bs free sessions that I've had. So, I can't wait to see her again. And if I get bad service then I will be glad to report it.

  11. #9623
    I went based on his review. That's why I go to a few sites for reviews. Same shit elsewhere I saw too on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    Post 9594 gave a very positive review. I guess this one is hit or miss?

    J.

  12. #9622

    Queen

    Has anyone seen her or know of any reviews about her?

    http://charlotte.charlotte.skipthega...d/945257037094

  13. #9621

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage99  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/864990819021

    Went to see her. Was very kind to her ass. Texted for 2 days with her. Made appointment then said she forgot. Then said to come now to the place and I did. Then didn't respond once I was there. So I hit her up from another number and she answers and says come rt now. Gave me room number, some dude answers high as fuck. Lesson here? When a hot girl is cheap and you see good reviews it's probably their friends or them with an account. Stick to the oldie but goodies. The ultra hot ones are usually new or 99 % fuckin scam. Stay away.
    Post 9594 gave a very positive review. I guess this one is hit or miss?

    J.

  14. #9620

  15. #9619

    Stay away!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/864990819021

    Went to see her. Was very kind to her ass. Texted for 2 days with her. Made appointment then said she forgot. Then said to come now to the place and I did. Then didn't respond once I was there. So I hit her up from another number and she answers and says come rt now. Gave me room number, some dude answers high as fuck. Lesson here? When a hot girl is cheap and you see good reviews it's probably their friends or them with an account. Stick to the oldie but goodies. The ultra hot ones are usually new or 99 % fuckin scam. Stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape