Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5949

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    1. Not a local phone.

    2. No location.

    3. Didn't modify menu.

    4. Looks too good to be true.

    Personally, I wouldn't bother.
    Reason I ask is I did text her last night said she only in town for a few days said she was from Georgia she did ask if I wanted to see her. I just told her if I get back in town in time before she left. Sooo I never did text her back. That's the reason I put her info on here. Still kinda new figuring all this out. I'll stay away from it. Thank you for responding. Stay safe my friend.

  2. #5948

    Coco Dynamite. BEWARE

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/741756288995

    Hey all,

    Contacted this one in Knox and she tried to scam me because she asked for a pic and I pulled a random one of interwebs and sent it to her. She stopped responding and then tried to blackmail me. It was fun messing with her after that. Sorry for the long thread of messages but pretty funny. Had to chop up the convo a little because it was too big but hopefully you will get the idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 040E2290-DD5D-4516-B39D-DB6041757275.jpg‎   859E76C5-F256-4EE8-8DE9-38B65D251A1E.jpg‎   CC537F9C-F557-4F1A-82F2-FD2358A3F413.jpg‎   3897FC53-B496-4945-A41E-0A24D07576CD.jpg‎   5926E009-10DC-4651-AB09-BB4377EB7AF0.jpg‎  

    3284384A-36D8-4491-BA24-A58C236514F6.jpg‎   3D29C8D9-6BF3-418C-A0EA-E351E8BF7A01.jpg‎  

  3. #5947

    Probably spam

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury11  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Thanks in advance. Be safe out there! https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/606192588481.
    1. Not a local phone.

    2. No location.

    3. Didn't modify menu.

    4. Looks too good to be true.

    Personally, I wouldn't bother.

  4. #5946

    Bree again

    It seems her skills just get better with each visit. We all know YMMV but, she prefers BBBJ. I have become a regular repeat customer over this covid-19 summer. Her qv rate is very affordable and she's receptive to seeing me on short notice the majority of the time. Sure, she always notes the start time for the allotted 20 minutes and I just laugh, knowing with her skill I will not last that long. I don't even try. I do pull out several times to prevent popping too quickly. She lets me finish in her mouth, face, tits, using her hand to guide my paintbrush. My last several visits, I've either straddled her while she lies down or straddle her leaning back against the bed while sitting on the floor. Perfect for ff. Very satisfying finish.

    If you're fortunate to experience her skills, consider yourself lucky. I know she's frustrated a few mongers by ghosting before. Yeah, she's a clock watcher. That is irritating too.

    I can't recall the times I've visited her but it seems like 12-15 times this summer. Might be more.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...3/336993397347

  5. #5945

    Katie of Lexington, at Red Roof

    KATIE of Lexington texted me this morning letting me know she has a room at Red Roof in Lexington intersection New Circle and Nicholasville Rd. Couldn't pass up a GREAT GFE experience. Love her dfk and agreessive BBBJ. FINISHED up Mish. $100 for hhr is all I could handle. It has been difficult to schedule with her lately since she has a room at a decent motel thought I pass on the good news.

  6. #5944

    Info

    Any info on this one? Thanks in advance. Be safe out there! https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/606192588481.

  7. #5943

    You're joking right?

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1993  [View Original Post]
    i have been a long time reader of this site now i finally decided to help you guys the way you have helped me. Got a under the radar girl who is looking for new people. Great spinner body and her game is on point. She is mostly interested in selling pics and vids. Live sex shows that type of stuff. But is willing to possible meet if she feels comfortable. Pm me if you want more details.
    hahahahahahahaha!

  8. #5942

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1993  [View Original Post]
    I have been a long time reader of this site now I finally decided to help you guys the way you have helped me. Got a under the radar girl who is looking for new people. Great spinner body and her game is on point. She is mostly interested in selling pics and vids. Live sex shows that type of stuff. But is willing to possible meet if she feels comfortable. PM me if you want more details.
    I am sure you are that girl. Thanks but no thanks for me. Smh.

  9. #5941

    Diamond

    Any one have the 411 on diamond? https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/680115707212.

  10. #5940

    Richmond Stroll

    Its getting cooler Action picking up:

    Paige. Young blonde 24.

    Was out Weds. About 5 pm on Main across from the cigarette store.

    Sherrie. Older Blonde late 40's.

    Was out approx 4:30 to about 7 Main street and parallel street east (1 block).

    Great BBBJ 25-30.

    Donna Older Red Head early 50's.

    Not been around, word is a guy picked her up, liked her and she moved to another county with him.

    Last seen here about a week ago.

    Kim mid 30's red head beautiful eyes.

    Last seen last Thursday usually walks main from the bypass up to the strip mall by big hill.

  11. #5939

    UTR girl looking for new clients

    I have been a long time reader of this site now I finally decided to help you guys the way you have helped me. Got a under the radar girl who is looking for new people. Great spinner body and her game is on point. She is mostly interested in selling pics and vids. Live sex shows that type of stuff. But is willing to possible meet if she feels comfortable. PM me if you want more details.

  12. #5938

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by Capn1  [View Original Post]
    Well, that didn't last long. STG: Post not found and nothing on a search for Morgan.
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/180208036592

  13. #5937

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Kelsey-on vacation. Maybe the Gang bang did not work out.

    Allie- is now a BBW.
    Shea's pimp / bf robbing clients at gunpiont. Big insult there was she raised her rates so you got robbed of more cash.

  14. #5936

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for a BBBJ and swallow so I saw Lacey I love how she uses that soft tongue and lips. She deep throats but for me that isn't a real challenge LOL. She plays with the boys while licking the total shift. She just asks to tell her when I am cumming the way I was squirming and moaning pretty sure she knew I was cumming. No Viagra needed for this 67 year old guy this talented lady.
    One of the best BBBJ in the game IMO.

  15. #5935

    All kinds of bad news

    Kelsey-on vacation. Maybe the Gang bang did not work out.

    Allie- is now a BBW.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    Obviously a thief. Excuse me alleged thief.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape