Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5935

    All kinds of bad news

    Kelsey-on vacation. Maybe the Gang bang did not work out.

    Allie- is now a BBW.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    Obviously a thief. Excuse me alleged thief.

  2. #5934

    Deedee

    Huh? Did she meet you at the front door in a motorized cart with a portable oxygen tank?

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one for the 3rd timed recently and all I can say is she never disappoints.

    Incall is a private home, one half of a duplex. Playroom has a double bed with music, candles and colored lights. She heats the massage oil upon your arrival while you get undressed. She puts a freshly laundered comforter on the bed and has you lay down. She strips naked and starts a nice relaxing massage. Be prepared when she asks you to flip. More lotion on the front, and on junior, then her mouth takes over, slowly. Sensually. Lovingly. Deeply. She enjoys it and it shows. She'll suck your dick until you tell her to stop.

    She also likes to get fucked. Slowly. She likes to ride and she likes to get pounded. If you're lucky she'll pull out the vibratory and place then strategically so it feels like you're fucking a vibrating pussy. This woman know what she's doing. And she enjoys it. Her full attention is focused only on you for the whole hour. Well worth the $. 5 donation.

    Now, is she a 20 something spinner? No, not even close, probably 45 ish at least. Does she look like her photos? I'm, somewhat. Mostni think are older when she was thinner but the face photos are close. She has some back issues and a fondness for milkshakes so she's a bit larger in the caboose, but it certainly doesn't slow the train down. She walks a little hunched over due to some disc problems. But don't let any of that keep you away. If you're tired of the drug crazed, constant phone issues, boyfriends or pimps hanging round, then give her a call. Her age only means she's experienced and knows her way around a man's body and how to please him. She can be found on STG, type Deedee, Frankfortn or 502 in the "specify" box. Happy hunting.

  3. #5933

    Lacey the HOTTIE

    I was in the mood for a BBBJ and swallow so I saw Lacey I love how she uses that soft tongue and lips. She deep throats but for me that isn't a real challenge LOL. She plays with the boys while licking the total shift. She just asks to tell her when I am cumming the way I was squirming and moaning pretty sure she knew I was cumming. No Viagra needed for this 67 year old guy this talented lady.

  4. #5932

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Capn1  [View Original Post]
    Well, that didn't last long. STG: Post not found and nothing on a search for Morgan.
    Do a STG search on the last 4 digits of her phone which is 9726. Not sure how to attach a link but that will work.

  5. #5931
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    If you follow the posts and read the original post, where it dead ends, he's, most likely adding to the SHEA IS A THIEF thread.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/203620062893
    Yes, I apologise, I was responding about Shea.

  6. #5930
    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Who is this that you are referring to? Name? Link?
    I apologise, I don't know why it didn't show the post I originally was responding to but it was the one about Shea.

  7. #5929
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Oops!

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    A quick review on Morgan. I have seen her a couple times. And I will see her again.

    The Pros: very pretty. Excellent GFE. Really good BBBJ. (All due respect to Allie, this was better) Very friendly. Very sweet. She's all about you and seems to want to make sure you are happy. Her rates are probably cheaper than they should be. Just saying. 8 Hhr0. I left more. No signs of drugs.

    The eh: a little thicker than she used to be. But so am I! And she's a little self conscious about that. But shouldn't be.

    The con: location. Really cheap motel on north side. That said, I've seen her a couple times there and she always keeps her room clean. She does smoke. Not heavy but noticeable.

    Really for the experience itself, one of the best I've had in awhile.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/403411490116
    Well, that didn't last long. STG: Post not found and nothing on a search for Morgan.

  8. #5928

    Lyric

    I had a visit with Lyric last weekend. She was very pleasant. She was easy to contact and responded quickly. Not the best location, but her room was decent considering. She looked better in person than in her pictures (which almost never happens), and she had a great body. She was clean and smelled fresh. Great personality, and nice conversation afterwards. I would recommend! Price was fair and comparable to other girls. Overall good experience. I will repeat.

  9. #5927

    Frankfort's Finest, Deedee

    Saw this one for the 3rd timed recently and all I can say is she never disappoints.

    Incall is a private home, one half of a duplex. Playroom has a double bed with music, candles and colored lights. She heats the massage oil upon your arrival while you get undressed. She puts a freshly laundered comforter on the bed and has you lay down. She strips naked and starts a nice relaxing massage. Be prepared when she asks you to flip. More lotion on the front, and on junior, then her mouth takes over, slowly. Sensually. Lovingly. Deeply. She enjoys it and it shows. She'll suck your dick until you tell her to stop.

    She also likes to get fucked. Slowly. She likes to ride and she likes to get pounded. If you're lucky she'll pull out the vibratory and place then strategically so it feels like you're fucking a vibrating pussy. This woman know what she's doing. And she enjoys it. Her full attention is focused only on you for the whole hour. Well worth the $. 5 donation.

    Now, is she a 20 something spinner? No, not even close, probably 45 ish at least. Does she look like her photos? I'm, somewhat. Mostni think are older when she was thinner but the face photos are close. She has some back issues and a fondness for milkshakes so she's a bit larger in the caboose, but it certainly doesn't slow the train down. She walks a little hunched over due to some disc problems. But don't let any of that keep you away. If you're tired of the drug crazed, constant phone issues, boyfriends or pimps hanging round, then give her a call. Her age only means she's experienced and knows her way around a man's body and how to please him. She can be found on STG, type Deedee, Frankfortn or 502 in the "specify" box. Happy hunting.

  10. #5926

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    There's another popular working lady two below Kelsey.
    Well at least I got to see her last week before she took that vacation. I definitely remember the one listed below her, she's been on hiatus for awhile tho.

  11. #5925

    Morgan is GREAT

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    A quick review on Morgan. I have seen her a couple times. And I will see her again.

    The Pros: very pretty. Excellent GFE. Really good BBBJ. (All due respect to Allie, this was better) Very friendly. Very sweet. She's all about you and seems to want to make sure you are happy. Her rates are probably cheaper than they should be. Just saying. 8 Hhr0. I left more. No signs of drugs.

    The eh: a little thicker than she used to be. But so am I! And she's a little self conscious about that. But shouldn't be.

    The con: location. Really cheap motel on north side. That said, I've seen her a couple times there and she always keeps her room clean. She does smoke. Not heavy but noticeable.

    Really for the experience itself, one of the best I've had in awhile.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/403411490116
    Good review she is a real sweetheart. Just wish she swallowed like Allie and Lacey.

  12. #5924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Allie is a very sweet girl. A bit thick, but not obese, or really even fat. And, she gives one of the best deep throat BBBJ w CIM you'll ever get. And a very nice, tight kitty. IMHO.
    Allie is a super sweet woman. She is a BBW now.

  13. #5923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by KyDark52  [View Original Post]
    Looks like kelsey checked into the gray bar motel.
    There's another popular working lady two below Kelsey.

  14. #5922

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by KyDark52  [View Original Post]
    Looks like kelsey checked into the gray bar motel.
    Obviously a thief. Excuse me alleged thief.

  15. #5921

    Morgan

    A quick review on Morgan. I have seen her a couple times. And I will see her again.

    The Pros: very pretty. Excellent GFE. Really good BBBJ. (All due respect to Allie, this was better) Very friendly. Very sweet. She's all about you and seems to want to make sure you are happy. Her rates are probably cheaper than they should be. Just saying. 8 Hhr0. I left more. No signs of drugs.

    The eh: a little thicker than she used to be. But so am I! And she's a little self conscious about that. But shouldn't be.

    The con: location. Really cheap motel on north side. That said, I've seen her a couple times there and she always keeps her room clean. She does smoke. Not heavy but noticeable.

    Really for the experience itself, one of the best I've had in awhile.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/403411490116

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape