Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12846
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Long time ago we were all going there haha. All the girls are still around but are independent now.
    Yeah, seems like that place and HH / Euphoria were the "massage school" before those ladies go independent.

  2. #12845
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Awhile back they were being reviewed quite frequently.

    Haven' heard anything in a while (even before the pandemic).

    Checked the site and it has two ladies.

    IDK if it is still going or shut down.
    Long time ago we were all going there haha. All the girls are still around but are independent now.

  3. #12844
    Is this lilly by the gun range? Sorry you had a bad time bro, I would have left too. The coughing is unacceptable in this climate. Makes you wonder about hobbying right now.

    Fwiw she's a good masseuse with by far the finest tits in the game. Like, the best. Not the biggest, just the best. And the hypervolt is legitimately next-level relaxing once she's done taking care of business. Give her another chance when it's safer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageBros  [View Original Post]
    I'll add more later. I'm pissed! I lay down for massage and She starts an uncontrollable coughing fit.

    I jump up and tell her I'm leaving. She refused to give money back. " Her time" blah blah blah. I just laid down 2 minutes.

    Stay away!

    Not hot. Muscle building 45 year old you ask me.

    Lilly 30 Asian Kearny Mesa 9211X private residence preece street.

  4. #12843

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody68  [View Original Post]
    There are escort service on hx.
    Not quite what? What are you saying?

    If you are trying to educate me that SDAG and FEC offer escort services on HX. That's old news. That's why I was referring to them as AAMPs. They are Asian agencies that have girls working out of apartments or condo instead of your traditional storefront parlors.

    Am I missing something in your reply?

  5. #12842

    Miracle Oasis?

    Awhile back they were being reviewed quite frequently.

    Haven' heard anything in a while (even before the pandemic).

    Checked the site and it has two ladies.

    IDK if it is still going or shut down.

  6. #12841

    All deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Nothing coming up under that name, maybe that's deleted too.
    Yup, they deleted everything they posted, only in the comments section you can see some posting history

  7. #12840
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Took a gander yesterday, and can confirm it's now deleted.

    For future research purposes, her username is sdcouple2012.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/blacksbeach...tm_name=iossmf
    Nothing coming up under that name, maybe that's deleted too.

  8. #12839

    Lilly Asian massage 30's private residence Kearny Mesa 9211X

    I'll add more later. I'm pissed! I lay down for massage and She starts an uncontrollable coughing fit.

    I jump up and tell her I'm leaving. She refused to give money back. " Her time" blah blah blah. I just laid down 2 minutes.

    Stay away!

    Not hot. Muscle building 45 year old you ask me.

    Lilly 30 Asian Kearny Mesa 9211X private residence preece street.

  9. #12838

    Ref: SDAG

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude858  [View Original Post]
    Sorry been out of the loop for a while. SDAG?
    Lots of acronyms.

    SDAG is San Diego Asian Girls, they are a AAMP agency. You can find them on Humaniplex (HX).

    Cheers.

  10. #12837

    Post deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by NodSain  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Can't find it in are / blacksbeach, you have the user name or sub reddit?
    Took a gander yesterday, and can confirm it's now deleted.

    For future research purposes, her username is sdcouple2012.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/blacksbeach...tm_name=iossmf

  11. #12836
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude858  [View Original Post]
    Sorry been out of the loop for a while. SDAG?
    Someone posted her RR ad in the past couple days here, find it.

  12. #12835

    Blacks beach wildflower

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I can post the link.

    If you search for Blacks Beach and look at posts less than 24 hrs old, you should find her.
    Hmmm. Can't find it in are / blacksbeach, you have the user name or sub reddit?

  13. #12834
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Natalie is awesome both for oil massage and nuru. The camel slides or stripper slides she does get you thinking she's just going to put it inside. But she has complete control just like the Domme she is. Does anyone know if she is still offering massage? She was taking a break because of Covid-19. In any case she's worth seeing but not cheap. You can of course get way more for your buck from SDAG
    Sorry been out of the loop for a while. SDAG?

  14. #12833

    Rorschach test

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    I saw posts of the lady from Wildflower Sunrise and remember the tattoo's.

    Looks like she is now posting on reddit.
    First pic reminds me of an ink blot test I recently had with my therapist. I failed. Hehehe!

  15. #12832
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at Black's Beach. I was walking by a I heard something that sounded like a playing card in the spokes of a bike. I turned to see this splash of color and stared. Turned out it was just the flaps blowing in the breeze.
    Hahahahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape