Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 281 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1434

    Just the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be in New Haven next week for a visit. Last year, when I came through, I visited DD and had a great time with Bella, but looking in this forum, it appears that I grossly overpaid. Can I ask if the going rate for tip is still $ these days?
    1. 2 is standard for me.

  2. #1433

    DD in New Haven

    Hello,

    I'll be in New Haven next week for a visit. Last year, when I came through, I visited DD and had a great time with Bella, but looking in this forum, it appears that I grossly overpaid. Can I ask if the going rate for tip is still $ these days?

  3. #1432

    DD parking

    I have been to DD many times over the past year and always go in the evening. During that time it is easy to get in and out of the parking lot. I went by today around 11 am and there was no way to get back to the lot and no parking spaces at DD.

    Anyone that goes during the day have any suggestions or alternate parking? I have more free time during the day than I do in the evening.

  4. #1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Yes there is a review on her. It was not favorable. Naugatuck. She meets you outside. She has a roommate who knows but doesn't care according to her. But I believe in the review he left when he saw her.

    Oops I see Bbctrev already stated what I was but he was more detailed.

  5. #1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. She has no teeth, has that sunken in cheek look but the boobs seemed to be real She's older than what her ad says. There are some reports on her all bad. Not because of bad service or being robbed but because of what she really looks like and her incall is a dump with people lurking around in it. I went to go see her pulled into her driveway she was standing outside waiting for me I took a hard look at her and put it in reverse.
    Great info, thanks for saving me a trip.

  6. #1429

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. She has no teeth, has that sunken in cheek look but the boobs seemed to be real She's older than what her ad says. There are some reports on her all bad. Not because of bad service or being robbed but because of what she really looks like and her incall is a dump with people lurking around in it. I went to go see her pulled into her driveway she was standing outside waiting for me I took a hard look at her and put it in reverse.

  7. #1428

    Info request on this one


  8. #1427

    Hand jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    It's not an excuse for. The lame. Massage but I think girls at FS spas dislike when guys go for HJ only. It was peak hours and she could have done two FS massages in the hour she was with you. Since she only earns from tips in a way she lost $200 by having to do an hour with a guy who wanted a $40 HJ. So that's probably her mindset.

    In general I'd go to a HJ only place if an HJ is all I'm after.
    As someone who limits his activities to manual stimulation, I second this recommendation.

    In addition to the reason mentioned by BoobHound, there is a particular skill to giving a hand job that is better than doing it yourself. The way to handle you, to keep you on the edge, is a speciality. I'm not saying all HJ providers have that skill. But someone who offers other services has little incentive to develop her HJ skills.

  9. #1426
    Just curious if any of you guys have had any girls that are lactating or know one that might be. Any help is appreciated!

  10. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    Horrible visit, I will not be back. Ever..
    It's not an excuse for. The lame. Massage but I think girls at FS spas dislike when guys go for HJ only. It was peak hours and she could have done two FS massages in the hour she was with you. Since she only earns from tips in a way she lost $200 by having to do an hour with a guy who wanted a $40 HJ. So that's probably her mindset.

    In general I'd go to a HJ only place if an HJ is all I'm after.

  11. #1424

    Carnation East Staven

    Horrible visit, I will not be back. Ever.

    Call for appointment, was told 2 hours later, OK. Received a call back from them half hour later to come now. They must have caller I'd.

    Met a back door by cute thin attendant with a mask on, Shown to room, Took care of business. Wanted a hour, was told a hour took house fee for hour. 60.

    Off to the TS quick wash front and back never washed hands or feet. She slipped on soapy floor, almost went on her ass. Back to room was left in there 5 minutes. Alone. Got to watch the surveillance cameras. Watched another monger come in, sure she showed him to room. She came back in began a back rub. 5 minutes into that the "OH BABY" and fingernails started. Asked what I wanted. Point blank told her again a full hour with HE. Excused herself again for "Bathroom break", returned again in 5 minutes. Massage again for 5 asked if I was ready for the flip, told her no. It's only been 10 minutes worth of massage. Left the room again, few minutes later saw the other person being let out the back door on the cameras. Came back, asked for tip I had planned on. 5 but told her. 4 wanted. 6 told her flat out NO I only tip the standard. 4 applied oil to back half assed the massage of back and legs for 5 minutes. Flipped, no front massage straight to HE. Finished was told thank you. Cleaned up and handed water. I expressed my dissatisfaction, mentioned I will never be back, told her why and left.

  12. #1423

    Dd

    Headed to DD the other day to blow a load. Mamasan was in great great spirits and made me feel welcome considering I don't go there a lot. That's where it ended. The girl for the service seemed like she was in a bad mood the whole time. From snatching my mask out of my hand to huffing and puffing, I wanted to ask just what the hell was wrong with her. But again, I needed a release so I pushed though it. Shower was ok and the massage back at the room was ehhh at best. She then asked what I needed and when I signaled BJ, she said how much and I said $. 1 since I got that last time. Now despite her attitude throughout the entire time and her horrible CBJ, She offered to get on top which was more than what I asked for. I blew in the hat and she was great for clean up. She then thanked me for the large donation. Overall, it was an ok experience but I hope to have another girl next time. Her name is Young allegedly so any tips on something better would be appreciated.

    Good day.

  13. #1422

    Dd

    Went to DD yesterday it was was great. .eight at the door, and typical covid screening stuff. Girl was very hot, like a 7.5 out of 10. Very enthusiastic at the ending. Highly recommend.

  14. #1421

    Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeted  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been in an exploratory mission the last few weeks and here are my results:

    All locations in Milford so far:

    Golden spa- over hyped. Massage was so so. Typical handy on the flip.

    Health therapies- nice lady. Decent massage. Place is rather run down. Handy on the flip. Top was off and touching, exploring no issue.

    Peony spa- very nice lady. Good massage. Typical handy in the flip.

    Ginko- my go to, excellent massage. Handy on the flip. Table showers.

    Lan massage- awesome ladies. Have done a 4 hands massage. Well done. Handy on the flip. Comfortable environment.

    Spring massage- had to go twice. First was a dud, even though I was teased. Both times massage was so so. Light on the hands. Got the handy on the flip the second time.

    Bodyworks station- did this today and what the hell. Got stretched which get amazing. Real talent in the massage area. Got flipped really quickly and was offered a HJ, then asked what I wanted. Settled and got full service. Now, the WTF moment is it was a BBBJ and BBFS. Which blows my mind. Was told she never does this which I think Is a f%king bs lie.

    If anyone else has some reviews on body works Station, please, share with me. I'm not sure if this is a regular thing here.

    I've a few more spots in the next week and I'll report back! Remember, YMMV and these experiences may be unique to me. Who knows?
    Thank you for this. Which place had the best looking girls?

  15. #1420

    Vip

    Went to the new VIP last week. Parking sucks but after that the place is clean mask on the entire time. Table shower was rushed massage was good. Had Jennie her finish was amazing though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape