Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,041 to 17,055 of 40011
-
09-14-20 13:13 #22971Senior Member

Posts: 989Yuan Yuan
It appears to be the new location of the spa that used to be by Western and Ogden. I stopped by just before all the COVID stuff started and they had two homely pudgy women, one young and one middle-aged, who could barely speak English. I never got particularly good service at their old location, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Haizura
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 12:06 #22970Senior Member

Posts: 574Cool flex trying to get health insurance to pay for handy.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 11:49 #22969Senior Member

Posts: 313A real long shot
So pre-pandemic I used to go to a chiropractor and pre-pandemic, I used to be able to get out and about to play at times. With no much to do and the wife home all the time it's hard to go play.
My back has been really bad lately, and she is recommending I go back to my chiropractor. What I would like to find though, is a new chiro, that also has a massage therapist in the office that will help my needs. I know many chiro offices have a separate massage therapists.
Can anyone help me out? I know it's a long shot. PM me please. Thanks!
-
09-14-20 11:27 #22968Senior Member

Posts: 121Interesting
Nice job Charlie!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
You never know what may happen.
Great report.
-
09-14-20 10:56 #22967Senior Member

Posts: 25Pink
Stopped by pink the other day again. Forgot the persons name that attended me but was a good massage overall. Tables showered where there was a lot of tease. On the flip the lady just went straight to L1. I wonder if there is morE than that or any attractive ladies at this place haha damage was. 60 door fee and. 40 tip.
-
09-14-20 10:55 #22966Senior Member

Posts: 313Dreams
Have you looked for it in your dreams?
Originally Posted by JimmyBean1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 16:06 #22965Regular Member

Posts: 3Yuan Yuan SPA on S Wentworth Ave
Anyone knows this place?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/185404
Xxxxxx6898.
-
09-12-20 23:43 #22964Senior Member

Posts: 37Location
Where is this place please??
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 07:26 #22963Senior Member

Posts: 118Melissa, Mia or Sandra
Melissa, Mia or Sandra on the flip any FS to be had?
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 02:13 #22962Senior Member

Posts: 637I think she retired a long time ago unfortunately.
Originally Posted by FreeGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 23:58 #22961Senior Member

Posts: 1713Interesting day
What a day. Not sure what the right word is to describe it. Interesting? Weird? Lucky? Confused? Had to run an errand in the city so decided to visit a spa to get a massage. Did not have any other intentions other than a pure massage. Picked out a random spa that I have not seen any reviews before. There was no one up front when I arrived. Rang the bell and an older lady ran out from the back to let me in. Usually the lady that comes to greet you is the one you get. I didn't care since I was not looking for any extras. The lady is in her early to mid 40's. Just a guess since she had her mask on. Body is nice for a woman that age. Soft skin. She was wearing a dress. She told me to leave my face mask on when facing down. I said no since it's hard to breathe as is. She did not make a big deal out of it. I paid for just the regular massage, but she offered to do deep tissue. I said okay, but after 2 minutes I was in pain. The lady is strong.
After the flip, I could not help myself and started feeling her ass up since she was in a dress. She didn't reject me, so I got a bit more aggressive and started touching her pussy. The next thing I knew she asked me to lick her. Well, begging is probably the more appropriate word. Being a nice guy that I am, who was I to say no. She lied down on the table and I started licking her good. First her pussy and then her ass. I could tell she was enjoying herself. I like to push things a bit to see how far I can get away with it, so started inserting my finger in her asshole. No complaints from her at all. So I stood up and started poking her asshole with my dick. Still no complaints, so I proceeded to fuck her ass. She was too tight, so could not get a good rhythm going. So decided to try her pussy next. At first, she was not having it with me going raw, but I talked sweet to her and finally she let me. I could see she was enjoying herself after a while. I guess she is not getting much at home or work. Anyway, tipped her all I had in my wallet since I was not looking for extras today and did not have the right tip.
Just a strange day overall. From not looking for anything extra to getting bb anal and bbfs. The point of this post is to let you guys know that don't write off older ladies. You never know what you can get from them since they lack attentions and affections from guys.
-
09-11-20 18:48 #22960Senior Member

Posts: 189Rubratings
https://chicago.rubratings.com/158301 - No reviews, and can't find anyare not herthing online but she looks incredible. - Pics are not her. She is much older than woman in pics. Body is not as hot as pics. L1 is available.
Originally Posted by TBrookie1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 11:40 #22959Regular Member

Posts: 3Rachel
Has anyone seen Rachel lately? She did Turkish baths and use to work with Denise.
-
09-11-20 06:58 #22958Senior Member

Posts: 989Unwind
I stopped by Unwind just to see who was working there and ran into Mamasan Lucy who told me that she had some younger ladies working at their sister location Green Spa on Halsted.
Originally Posted by BigLouWho
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 18:47 #22957Banned Member

Posts: 4Lot of new Chinatown now
Might check her out if she is pretty and likes to be touched too. With so many new places I would think there has to be some hot girls at some of them. Unwind used to be great, not sure now. I need to get down there again since its been awhile. I usually hit the northern part of the city. I'll do some reports soon and contribute. Been watching for some time.
.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




