Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Kitty

    Can't fault you for going with your gut and leaving. I always go with that and I am pretty sure it has served me well over the years.

    I have not seen her in a while because there seemed to be drama around her and have chose to go in other directions. Also the apartment situation doesn't end well most times. How long before a neighbor call management or the LEO about the guys coming by.

    Said all that the guy is her boyfriend and completely harmless. As far as surgery goes not for sure but he has been walking with a crutch for a long time so he has mobility issues.

    Have fun and stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    I made arrangement to visit kitty, comms were spotty at first but as the scheduled meeting was approaching it got better. She sent her address an hour before and as I was driving around the complex, I saw a sheriff walking with a drug sniffing-dog and another one in a car apprehending a person. It spooked me a bit but I convinced myself this is unrelated to the deed. Kitty sent her room number and not long after that I was knocking on her door. She took a couple of minutes before opening the door, she texted that she was putting on linen on the bed. She opened, greeted and There it was the was the mess in her apartment described from past postings. What I was not prepared for was there was a guy on the sofa pretending to be asleep. Kitty explained that he just got hip surgery and could not walk, " we'll be safe in the bedroom. " Now if the boyfriend / pimp just had surgery, I wondered how he got to the 3rd floor of the building without an elevator. The messy environment and a dude pretending to be asleep was not acceptable so I said "sorry I can't do this" turned around and left. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Better to be safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53929700/

  2. #7447

    Unpleasant Kitty visit

    I made arrangement to visit kitty, comms were spotty at first but as the scheduled meeting was approaching it got better. She sent her address an hour before and as I was driving around the complex, I saw a sheriff walking with a drug sniffing-dog and another one in a car apprehending a person. It spooked me a bit but I convinced myself this is unrelated to the deed. Kitty sent her room number and not long after that I was knocking on her door. She took a couple of minutes before opening the door, she texted that she was putting on linen on the bed. She opened, greeted and There it was the was the mess in her apartment described from past postings. What I was not prepared for was there was a guy on the sofa pretending to be asleep. Kitty explained that he just got hip surgery and could not walk, " we'll be safe in the bedroom. " Now if the boyfriend / pimp just had surgery, I wondered how he got to the 3rd floor of the building without an elevator. The messy environment and a dude pretending to be asleep was not acceptable so I said "sorry I can't do this" turned around and left. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Better to be safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53929700/

  3. #7446

    Damage for Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her I have to say coms is horrible, but I was eventually able to get a hold of her was actually pretty decent visit with trip to greek. Face was ok, but from my angle was not a issue. Would likely take another trip to Greece.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/53869168/
    What was the damage for Greek? And location please!

  4. #7445

    Fun size Layla

    Anyone know if this one is real? https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...i/354146704313.

  5. #7444

    Recent visit

    Contacted her I have to say coms is horrible, but I was eventually able to get a hold of her was actually pretty decent visit with trip to greek. Face was ok, but from my angle was not a issue. Would likely take another trip to Greece.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/53869168/

  6. #7443
    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone lately?
    Don't go save your time and money. She has stolen my money twice now she used to be a lot of fun. Gone south and never came back.

  7. #7442

    Jane Doe

    I would suggest contacting her and asking her, that way you can write a review about the experience. The only cross town I know of is in Paramore Area near the BK and the old Pontiac Dealer on Colonial.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook111  [View Original Post]
    Where is cross town.

  8. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Amber / Jane Doe.

    Her ad doesn't specify where specifically she is, but since that ad has run, she's moved twice according to newer ads. Last place she mentioned was West Colonial area.

    Grain 56.
    Where is cross town.

  9. #7440

    Amber

    Amber / Jane Doe.

    Her ad doesn't specify where specifically she is, but since that ad has run, she's moved twice according to newer ads. Last place she mentioned was West Colonial area.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook111  [View Original Post]
    Where on lee road?

  10. #7439

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Some one who she claims she doesn't know bought her out of her Time Share Vacation and she's already back to work. Possibly now in debt to her new Prince Charming.

    Grain 56.
    Where on lee road?

  11. #7438
    Hey, guys. I haven't been to Orlando in a while but I remember way back in 2008 I used to see a girl name Nicole, I think. She was blonde, tan, had a heart tattoo on her left tit and drop dead beautiful. To this day she is still one of the most beautiful girl I've been with. Does anyone know if she is still around, I'd like to pay her a visit for old times sake. Thanks.

  12. #7437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone lately?
    She's been around for a long time use to get good reviews then seemed to go south. I've never seen her but her snap which is current is Blondie synderella. That pic is a old one. Good luck play safe.

  13. #7436

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone lately?
    I think she used to go by the name Bad Britt and if I'm not mistaken people have said that she is in fact a good lay. I've never partaken so I can only relay what I recall others saying about her.

  14. #7435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    Pretty sure she's a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone lately?
    If I'm not mistaken she's gone by several different names and all of those names have come with terrible reviews and tons of baggage. The wig gave it away because she's constantly changing it out.

  15. #7434

    GPSx2

    Holy hell the rates this girl quoted me is absolutely insane, especially since she's states no BBBJ and GFE in her ad. $. 5 for qv and $$ for hh. Anyone actually payed her ridiculous rates before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53816644/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape