Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 17950
-
09-09-20 16:18 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 60Kelsey checked in
Looks like kelsey checked into the gray bar motel.
-
09-09-20 14:44 #5919Banned Member

Posts: 415Allie
Allie is a very sweet girl. A bit thick, but not obese, or really even fat. And, she gives one of the best deep throat BBBJ w CIM you'll ever get. And a very nice, tight kitty. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 14:31 #5918Banned Member

Posts: 415Vinnie Post
Ex-fucking-actually JMark! How hard could that be? Even for a newbie with limited posts, you'd think that'd be like "DUH"! Very suspicious post. Like a new poster just trying to pad his post numbers with vague meaningless posts. And some newbies wonder why we question their posts.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
09-09-20 13:30 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 484Well Toto
Or Vinci, nope that does not work. Jezzz, How hard is it to put in a name and a link.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 12:13 #5916Banned Member

Posts: 415Cake
My experience was the same as yours. I've been in this hobby more years and more tens of thousands of dollars than I care to admit. But I've seen this before, but more often recently. (Damn $600 per week free money!) After the supposedly "UTR Cake" was put in a post here by a monger saying she wanted more clients, mongers must have BLOWN HER PHONE UP! Because I contacted her the same day that post went up, and she quoted me 220/ hr! Damn, that GPS sure kicked in quick! Too popular too fast? There are too many proven good providers still left in Lexington who will take care of a monger's needs for much less than that. But, she'll learn a basic Econ 101 concept, hopefully, and understand supply / demand elasticity. Or, like too many of these other girls, will let her "boyfriend", (AKA pimp), put a needle in her arm, get her hooked on that shit, and she'll be doing BBBJ with CIM in your car for $20. Swallow for $5 more. My BA is in Business, and with decades of financial management experience, I wish I could Rep and manage these girls before they get led down that rabbit hole. Hell, all those girls, and I, could be rich! LOL.
Originally Posted by Defcon3
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there. And DON'T overpay these girls. It'll only worsen the problem. IMHO.
-
09-09-20 11:57 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 364If you follow the posts and read the original post, where it dead ends, he's, most likely adding to the SHEA IS A THIEF thread.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/203620062893
-
09-09-20 11:21 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 141Fantastic if true
But every time I click on the "View Original Post" link from that post, I end up with the same post (#5908) originally quoted by Jmark. No links, no names, no phone numbers, or any context to determine who is being discussed.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 11:21 #5913Banned Member

Posts: 108Allie
Bunch say she's good. As as you aren't black.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 10:29 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 182Newbie
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/326232611845
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
You should probably go see Lacey. She is very kind and will be nice to you, in addition to providing a great experience. You can message me if you have any questions. Have fun!
-
09-09-20 10:28 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 152Allie
I recommend Allie.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 10:00 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 44Newbie looking for recommendations
I posted here about 9 months back but got cold feet.
Ready to try again and would like recommendations.
Looking for a provider that is low pressure and understanding as I will be very nervous.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.
-
09-09-20 07:38 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 1222Click three times Dorothy
Click View Original Post about three times and you'll be back to a post with the ad link.
I'm surprised it's still active.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 20:13 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 307No Cake for you!
I too have tried to get a bite of Cake and no luck. Big gaps in between texts. Agree waste of time.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
I don't mean to pigeon hole someone but unfortunately I have been on this dog and pony show for too long. From past record if a gal has a boyfriend / pimp in the picture, might have a kid or 2, tatted up, communication issues, homeless, moves from motel to motel- she and her boyfriend have addiction issues and she is pimping for them both. For ie, Danielle, Katie Lexington, Kayla, Nicholasville, Kate from Richmond, Tiffany B, Sarah, Shandi (Ginger), Amber Sunshine, Bama- I am sure there are others.
I have been wrong before and might be again. But, I doubt it in this case.
-
09-08-20 19:06 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 484Who might this be
Who is this that you are referring to? Name? Link?
Originally Posted by BusinesSky
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 18:52 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 345She could be anywhere
She is pretty much homeless. You might see her anywhere, I have seen her in a basement, motel, friends apartment, tool shed. She will probably be hi and slurring word. But, other than than that a good time.
Originally Posted by Pete1970
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




