Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,481 to 24,495 of 41285
-
09-10-20 20:37 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 348Redhead Goddess
Had not seen this lady before, and couldn't find any intel in her, so I took a chance on having a dream about her. Very glad I did! Good communications and a safe incall location got the dream off to a good start. Nice body, good hygiene, and a pleasant personality made me feel good about my decision to dream of her. Incredible skills with a smooth, tight kitty and a grip that made me want the dream to go on and on! She got into the dream as well as she was very vocal and wrapped her legs around me until I exploded into the bag. My dream was not rushed and we had some good conversation as we wrapped things up. 100 Mario coins for hhr and I will definitely repeat!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/618294146003
-
09-10-20 19:25 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 1246Leg
Gross! That's one ugly, beat up hole! Yuck!
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 18:06 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 103RE: Big one
She's legit one of the very first dreams I ever had when I first started this hobby months ago. She's sweet and a very pretty girl but definitely has some baby damage and saggy tits. Kitty was tight enough to get the job done but I don't really remember specifics. I was disappointed with her breasts though cause some of her pics give the impression she has a great rack.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 17:08 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 477Time Waster. Plays Games-Robbery
Tried setting up with this one twice. She wanted a ride from one ghetto apartment to another ghetto apartment. It may have been a robbery setup. Claims to be new in town but lives alone etc. But you have to pick her up from.
One place and take her to another. I was going to try a car date to deter any robbery intentions but she flaked when I wouldn't take her to the second set of.
Apartments. Number ends in 666x.
-
09-10-20 17:07 #16801Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-10-20 15:54 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 1246Northside Barbie
My convenient cock drainer "Barbs" took down all of her ads, and her number is dead. Anyone know what happened? I loved my drive thru head!
-
09-10-20 15:46 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 118Bait and Switch Alert!!
Scrolling down STG stumbled across this "Maddie" chick, her pics looked tempting so I hit her up, comms were good, so I followed through, got there and let me tell ya, this girl Maddie looked nothing like the girl in the pics. So do yourselves a favor and avoid at all costs. Unless you're into BBW's with heavy baby damage, to each their own, she was definitely not my type so I left, felt bad but I wasn't just going to give up my hard earned $ for something I wasn't going to enjoy.
Stay safe gents!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/875371192810
-
09-10-20 15:16 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 137Frenchie
Remember when she was hanging around Philly. Pulled around a curve one night and she was tucked away in the corner and jumped out. Scary AF. I kept rolling, but at the time the body wasn't looking as plump and filled out as now (or at least by those pix no matter how recent). Always curious though, as a punk rock girl usually throws down wildly. But also wildcards.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BB.
-
09-10-20 13:51 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 103Amaya & Addie
Any intel on these two? Specifically curious about Addie if anyone has had the pleasure. Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/786433360914
-
09-10-20 13:19 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 522Big one
Do anyone have any details on this one? Look like you can stick a leg in that thing. LOL.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/467998172321
-
09-10-20 13:12 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 58She also
Comes with the gift that keeps giving. Shows up on her upper lips often. Hard pass. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 12:21 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 919PaytonJ
Tipping the scales at 165, she claims in her new ad. Her pics definitely show that she ate some other provider, and I don't mean in the sexy way.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/945565441625
-
09-10-20 12:06 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 204Are we now comparing access to a girl's pussy to purchases at Walmart?
The difference is that it is access to her body, which makes it very different than some commodity sold at Walmart. Her pussy is not a public good available to anyone who wants it. She has a right to choose who she lets into her body, whether we like her reasons or not. It's not a "save-a-hoe" thing, but simple common sense and human decency.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 11:50 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 269My 2 cents
I also talked to a few girls about this and some of them still see black men. But they try to weed them out through text or phone calls. Some say they can tell by the way they respond in text & by the way they talk on the phone. But a lot of these girls aren't getting beat up mongers they are getting beat up by their pimps / DB. Do you know how many of these girls that say don't see black men and I still see them all hugged up on their pimp / DB when I'm done seeing another girl.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 11:39 #16791Regular Member

Posts: 13Miami slip and slide
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/542931865578
TOFFT it with this one, first off she is PR not Asian, that was on me. Agreed on $$ for hour of BB everything. Get there and she's in one bed efficiency with at least three other people. Get a pat down for weapons, and had to ask other female in room to leave and yes she took the donation with her. She has management and did not set date up herself, went along with the BB part but wasn't happy about it. Bed was off limits, I set the Safety latch and at one point she took it off. At this point JR was not happy and wouldn't play and sure enough 20 minutes in, the knock on the door. Took the loss and left.
The worse part is she is decent looking, no signs of usage and pretty accommodating. If she lost the management she be good enough for a regular, right now she's a pass or QV at SW price.










Reply With Quote






