Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 25004
-
09-10-20 22:30 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 1228
Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72
[View Original Post]
She is very easy to find on STG.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 20:55 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 149Ok that may have been a mistake. Way too many replies, and I can't reply to all. Here's a pic so you know her, but for now, I can't give her number out to that many people.
Originally Posted by MajorVX
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 19:27 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 216Did someone say huge tits 😁 PM sent.
Originally Posted by MajorVX
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 18:13 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 287Julie.
Think this is the third mention of her lately. Sure would be nice to have a link.
Originally Posted by Colby1653
[View Original Post]
Did the search button but no links that I could see in the last year.
-
09-10-20 16:52 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 738No, older (well, middle-aged) lady, on the chubby side. Real friendly though, great attitude.
Originally Posted by Ghost1111
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 11:26 #11739Regular Member

Posts: 5Debbie from Attleboro
What does Debbie look like. Is she 5 foot tall blondie about a 100 lbs.
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 10:59 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 34Julie
Just saw Julie again last night. Moved to woonsocket in a motel. As always sweet and follows direction. I only go for the qtr visit but worth the money.
I can't go for the full budget do to the body and not sure about the washing factor. But for blow and go great. Always ready but the drive from my house to her motel may stop my visits.
Looks like Kellie in north providence may be my new quick stop LOL.
-
09-10-20 10:40 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 282Yes, I spoke to her in July and heard the same. But absolute crickets for the past 5 weeks.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 09:29 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 149Huge tits UTR
I have a young huge tits girl, UTR, doesn't post yet. Willing to trade to senior members. She's thick, young, huge cow udder tits. Pics available.
-
09-10-20 08:44 #11735Senior Member

Posts: 287Debbie
I saw her back in late June. Said she was going to be opening back up for business.
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 05:45 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 282Debbie
Is Debbie from Attleboro still around? Used to see her quite a bit, but she has not been reachable for some time now.
-
09-09-20 12:09 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 190Hush
I was hoping someone who has been to hush could PM me. I have some questions. Thank you in advance.
-
09-09-20 11:56 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 131Celine from eros
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...7650.htm?cat=1
Face was OK, not great. Fit, fake bolt ons.
Service was "meh".
Usually this service delivers in spades but not this time.
Avoid.
-
09-09-20 11:55 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 131Celine eros
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...7650.htm?cat=1
I've been out of the game for several months but had some remarkable experiences with this service in the past.
So I took the plunge. She was fit, face was "meh".
Regret it.
Impersonal service from an Asian (not Brazilian) provider.
Would have been much cheaper and better at an AMP.
Do not recommend.
-
09-09-20 09:48 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 283A little R&R
Have some time to monger in your fine state which is always fun. Meet up with Jasman and is always a great time had my number for the New England. Then it goes off track a bit. Saw this one in fallriver http://south-coast.skipthegames.com/.../679250170438. Picts are real and her place is clean and she nice but service for 150 is lacking would not repeat. This one just wasted a lot of time not sure if she is real. http://south-coast.skipthegames.com/.../450916394653. Went to the Colonial Inn and tried to meet up with this 401.xxx.5666 (can't find link) get there and pull in and almost get hit by a UC suv flying around there. Well I booted. She called me back sound like a total crack head cursing me out. I would avoid that shithole as it's very hot.








Reply With Quote





