Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 952 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 18405
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's a bit on the high side. She agreed to cfs, no anal for 400. She started at five and I worked her down. Thing is, 400 is more than I want to put out, but damn she is freaking hot. Holding off for the moment.
    And for overnight / BBFS it's even higher than that.

  2. #4139

    Fake. Lovety1292

    Obvious fake that viewed and faved me:

    Lovety1292 -- https://www.seeking.com/member/5410f...e-20c3005bf598.

    Photos pulled from Britney Light's Instagram:

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz3p5bMl..._web_copy_link

  3. #4138

    Kateykurbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? We've tentative got someone planned for this evening but she's asking for a significantly higher ppm than I'm used to but fuck me if hot, tall, curvy Latina women aren't my kryptonite. FML.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e471a...e-8d5af7aa7c19
    Yeah, she's a bit on the high side. She agreed to cfs, no anal for 400. She started at five and I worked her down. Thing is, 400 is more than I want to put out, but damn she is freaking hot. Holding off for the moment.

  4. #4137

    Quivering

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Scammer. First she asked me if I was submissive, I said LOL nope! Told her what I was looking for and if she was interested. She said sure, ok. I then asked if she wanted to text to discuss details and her response was do I have Cashapp. Not exactly the response I was hoping for, LOL. Next please.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4353b...7-2bc203c0766e
    She's now listed in Sacramento, CA.

    I'm learning to avoid anyone wearing a Gucci belt.

  5. #4136

    If it helps

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? We've tentative got someone planned for this evening but she's asking for a significantly higher ppm than I'm used to but fuck me if hot, tall, curvy Latina women aren't my kryptonite. FML.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e471a...e-8d5af7aa7c19
    I'd likely pay whatever she's asking (within reason) she looks like a firecracker.

  6. #4135

    Daniellaxxxx

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2a81...b-d5d3f185c60a

    Cool chick, 300 PPM but the distance was a deal breaker as she's in MD.

  7. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    For getting her rates to a regular level from a crazy one, if indeed she follows through with 3.

    Not sure about male room mate though.

    Proceed with caution.
    Even 3 is crazy for her! She's not attractive imo.

  8. #4133

    Kateyourbaby

    Anyone have any info on her? We've tentative got someone planned for this evening but she's asking for a significantly higher ppm than I'm used to but fuck me if hot, tall, curvy Latina women aren't my kryptonite. FML.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e471a...e-8d5af7aa7c19

  9. #4132

    if indeed she follows through with 3

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She texted me that she is ok for 300. And she is ok to host as long as I don't mind a male room mate!
    then all you ungrateful mongers can thank me for getting her rates to a regular level from a crazy one,

    Not sure about male room mate though.

    Proceed with caution.

  10. #4131

    QuiveringMistress

    Scammer. First she asked me if I was submissive, I said LOL nope! Told her what I was looking for and if she was interested. She said sure, ok. I then asked if she wanted to text to discuss details and her response was do I have Cashapp. Not exactly the response I was hoping for, LOL. Next please.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4353b...7-2bc203c0766e

  11. #4130

    Miss J

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakBait  [View Original Post]
    Go for it and ask her. I mean she lowered her price already for me so maybe she'll lower it for everyone.
    She texted me that she is ok for 300. And she is ok to host as long as I don't mind a male room mate!

  12. #4129
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    The more it seems you're raising doubts and proving my suspicions correct You saw her for 8 a few days back and now she's agreed to 5?

    You can let her know that a whole bunch can visit her for 3 . Many can bring recent test results.
    Go for it and ask her. I mean she lowered her price already for me so maybe she'll lower it for everyone.

  13. #4128

    The more you post

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakBait  [View Original Post]
    Well it seems she agreed to do a second meet for 5 same rules with me. Idk, you guys have interesting points. I just find BBFS hard to find these days with girls I find attractive.
    The more it seems you're raising doubts and proving my suspicions correct

    You saw her for 8 a few days back and now she's agreed to 5?

    You can let her know that a whole bunch can visit her for 3 . Many can bring recent test results.

  14. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I agree, 100%. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and all, I completely appreciate that but there is no way this girl is getting 8 on a PPM basis.
    Well it seems she agreed to do a second meet for 5 same rules with me. Idk, you guys have interesting points. I just find BBFS hard to find these days with girls I find attractive.

  15. #4126

    Costs

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Price depends on the girl. If a 9-10 I might offer 500.8 is 400, and 7 is 300. I have 2 8's right now but I am always looking. I have had quite a few recently ask for 1 k a week. Just not happening with me. I can't get 2-3 girls for same price. I don't remember her username, but I'm sure guys remember the profile that had girl with a fox over her face. She was a 10 and I only gave her 600. Just cause I had to she was so awesome. I still enjoy her instagram though.
    I really don't care about looks when it comes to spending my money, so I pay industry standard across the board. I guess the girls I see according to my tastes are 6-8's a 10 here and there. I always favor service over looks. A 7 that does good nasty things I like is always better than a dead fish 9. I pay from 2-3. I used to start negotiations at at 2, but now find I have to start at 2. 5. I think at the moment my limit is 3 for 99% of SA no matter their looks. A few have tempted me to go to 3. 5 but I haven't yet.

    One SB reviewed here supposedly does all the stuff I like, but she quoted me 4. 5. I broke contact. Just not worth it to me when I can get maybe 2 girls for that. Including some girls that I've had on the roster from SA, CL and BP for years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape