Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 18402
-
09-08-20 14:06 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 1021All the stars seemed to align
For me late Sat night. Around midnight I was online messaging potential SB's and within less than 5 minutes of each other the conversation with both of these want from zero to sixty in the blink of an eye. Long story short, they both agreed to 300 BBFS. I ended up choosing the first one, Andreita. Nice enough Latin girl. She's stuck here due to Covid, came to visit family back in Nov and the world's been on lockdown ever since. Tbh she's a little too petite for me but she's got a phenomenal set of fake C's on her that fit her frame perfectly. Pussy was very tight, however she wasn't shaved clean and had a bit of an odor going on. Perhaps I caught her on a bad day. She didn't include a clear face pic in the pics she sent me and she's got some pretty rough looking pock marks from a tough about with acne when she was a teenager you can tell. Sweet girl, we fucked for about 3 hrs, she can def take a pounding but once was enough for me. The other that I didn't end up going with sent me some cute pics, even sent me one after she'd just gotten creampied. But she sent me a video of her in the shower and she's got small yet saggy tits which turned me off. That's pretty much the only reason I didn't choose her. I may hit her up another time when I'm desperate and looking for a sure thing.
Andreita scc.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d35e...9-1f526c329cf0
Bella XXXXX.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b03a2...c-34168f312c40
-
09-08-20 13:01 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 452Melinda
https://www.seeking.com/member/8dc5d...8-fb62f36d71d6
Nice girl, DTF, asking 400, but can be easily bought down. I did not bother because she is really A cup and as buxom as the profile pic makes it out to be. She is in berryville, Virginia.
-
09-08-20 11:53 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 452Minkayy11
She is back online. But the she surely doesn't look like the pics. Pics are much much better.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 10:36 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 618Unbelievable
I agree, 100%. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and all, I completely appreciate that but there is no way this girl is getting 8 on a PPM basis.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 06:30 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 846So the guy reporting on her paid 8
And she's asking 5 from you.
Originally Posted by BigFrog
[View Original Post]

I never stated that she's a scam, always said that I have a funny feeling about this. Scam-o-meter beeps and we all have had that feeling one time or another, haven't we?
And this isn't the first time a SB has opened an account here or a monger is promoting her, has happened in the past. Just too many coincidences here, that's all, Never hurts to be cautious.
My goal was to make everyone aware of this so people going in can take that extra step to protect themselves.
-
09-08-20 00:53 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 560Never occurred to me that Orlando would be a great mongering destination (especially for Asians, which are my weakness)! So thanks for that heads up! And I agree that the chances of actually meeting any "SBs" outside the US is almost slim to none. Hence why I tend to stick with more established, professional providers when travelling overseas. Less risky and headache-inducing trying to set something up that way. Granted, Korea is a difficult place to monger for foreigners. But it's a little easier in Seoul and Busan.
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
As for WhatsApp, I do remember that being really popular. However, Koreans tend to gravitate towards Kakao. Anytime I was visiting, it helped having Kakao messenger, maps, and metro. All three helped make the trip so much easier & better, particularly since Korea doesn't like Google maps all that much (zooming in close just blanks out the whole screen). Cheers!
-
09-07-20 23:05 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 160China
I have first hand experience living and mongering in China, Indonesia, Thailand and Laos just to name a few. If your physically residing in any of the aforementioned locations, WhatSAPP is the preferred method of communication. Moreover, if you're bored and have nothing else to do then its ok to chat up whomever it is on the other side. However, there is about a 00000.1% chance in hell you will ever actually meet said person. If you need FS from a drop dead Asian by all means Orlando is the spot and has a plethora of real young Asians that will do whatever you want for 250. Stop waisting your time.
The Real Deal!!
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 21:32 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 560Yeah, whether it's 500 or a ridiculous 800, both prices seem far too exorbitant for any SB on Seeking. Even more so for this particular one, even if she were to have zero limits and was completely fine with you having your way with her for the night.
Originally Posted by BigFrog
[View Original Post]
Everyone's got their own determination of what's attractive and what price is worth the services / companionship. But I'm genuinely confused as to what some of you see in this one. Seriously, am I missing something here, haha?
-
09-07-20 21:21 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 72I talked with her
She was quick and to the point. Straight to money. She wanted 5 and didn't respond to any offers lower. I was uninterested in that and moved on. She still hasn't blocked me so I suppose I could always try again.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
This doesn't move the "scam" idea forward or backward but we know she's active.
BF.
-
09-07-20 20:55 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 846Anything you say
I take with a grain of salt now. My scam-o-meter is beeping hard. I could be wrong but this smells very fishy.
Originally Posted by FlakBait
[View Original Post]
8 for this SB? Seriously?
Link here - https://www.seeking.com/member/16ba8987-cf8c-4c42-9fb6-2d4eb2bea8a6
-
09-07-20 16:44 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 40Has anyone else get anywhere with her?
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 14:40 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 560Venezuela. Colombia. Canada. Russia. I've seen all sorts of user profiles from vast distances who'd "favorite" me. I used to get mildly irritated whenever favorited by folks from outside the DMV. But now I just block them and don't give it too much thought. Someone on these forums once explained how some foreign girls are desperate, hoping to meet their wealthy Richard Gere who will sweep them off their feet, fly them to the US, marries them or buys them shit, and either permanently or temporarily offers a reprieve from their current living situation. Others are indeed hoping to improve their English, or simply offering to sell pics & vids without any intention of ever meeting up (god knows we already have plenty of that crowd in the US on Seeking).
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
For me personally? I just straight up block a girl if her location is not the "United States" or if she messages that she's outside of this country. Why? Because what guy has the time & money--especially these days--to fly over to another country, see a girl for some fun, potentially fly her back with him, and so on and so forth? I mean, no, that's just not realistic.
And besides, I don't think anyone necessarily needs Seeking in order to get some strange overseas. Just save yourself time, block / hide the profile in question, and drive on. Cheers!
-
09-07-20 12:04 #4110Regular Member

Posts: 9She charged a lot for a BBF and required that I showed her testing. I finished CIM. I might have overpaid with 8 but wow I really enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 07:43 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 124Question About Asian's on SA and Tinder
Hey guys, trying to figure something out.
I've noticed over the last few months on Tinder and SA, that there are a lot of Asians that will exchange a handful of messages and then want to go to Whatsapp. I usually play along for a day or two, most of them admit to being in China or Asia and plan on visiting the US. I usually tell them to message me when they get here. So what is their end game? Are they lonely Asians looking for love in the US? Do they eventually ask for money? Just trying to practice English? I really haven't been able to figure it out, I cut them off shortly.
I'd love to hear your theories.
Thanks.
-
09-06-20 19:32 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 1021Must've shut it down, when you search that UN nothing comes up.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





