Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 161
-
09-09-20 20:49 #101Regular Member

Posts: 14Laura oxnard
So I contacted her and she says that 3 hole BBFS is available. I'll be seeing her soon.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rd/bonitalaura
-
09-08-20 13:37 #100Regular Member

Posts: 2Need assistance
Alright fellas, I need your help. Ventura hasn't been the same for a while. I'm having a hard time finding legit women. Too many fakes right now. I would appreciate if any of you could pm me some reliable sources. I just want to have a good dream of getting head. Thank you in advance.
-
09-06-20 09:55 #99Senior Member

Posts: 970Oh man. So, lesson learned, right? If anyone wants a "deposit", walk away. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by JustCasual
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 17:01 #98Regular Member

Posts: 14Scam. Save your time / money
Tried to meet this girl a couple weeks ago. Gave me an address in Ventura and asked for a gift card deposit, I should have listened to my gut and passed but she was the only one that replied to me at the time. Sent her the deposit then she asked for the rest claiming the first wasn't working. Sent second and then never heard back and didn't have the guts to walk up the the house she sent. "She" is just looking for free money, do not inquire. Let me know if anyone has actually experienced her.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11139436
-
08-29-20 21:48 #97Regular Member

Posts: 1Carina
Does anybody know anything about this provider? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carina-e...ventura-393672.
Never had her and I've been trying to get in contact with her but it seems her phone number doesn't work. If you guys got an another phone number for this provider or any other details, it'd be appreciated.
-
07-03-20 14:43 #96Senior Member

Posts: 109MaddieSins
Had a great dream the other day with her. Dfk, BBBJ, daty, mish, and k9 were in it. She can be found on PD and Hplex.
-
06-28-20 13:21 #95Regular Member

Posts: 14Xguide shutdown.
Xguide got shutdown anyone have any alternative sites. Have tried PD and list crawler but not the same.
-
06-07-20 11:26 #94Senior Member

Posts: 256Mussel Shoals Girl
Bendy Girl.
Originally Posted by CheckinOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 19:01 #93Senior Member

Posts: 78Failed to make note
I need help from you guys. I saw on one of these reports and then found her website a woman in Mussel Shoals (Ventura area) who host in her home and does, as I recall, Nuru. Only other thing I remember is that she was pretty pricey and screens. Like a fool, I didn't make a note of or bookmark her site. Can anyone help direct me in the right direction. Hell, I didn't even write down her name!
-
05-17-20 12:06 #92Senior Member

Posts: 151Wow.
Originally Posted by peteinlos
[View Original Post]
Yup same place that dude was there, I hate it when there are papasons. Always freaks me out. I almost bailed when he answered the door.
They have been operating out of that place for over a year.
-
05-15-20 10:29 #91Regular Member

Posts: 7This seems like the place that got busted last week. Be aware.
Originally Posted by Dgoesinyours
[View Original Post]
https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...ng/3122132001/
-
05-15-20 10:26 #90Regular Member

Posts: 7Looks like this place got busted. Be aware.
Originally Posted by Dgoesinyours
[View Original Post]
https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...ng/3122132001/
-
05-14-20 20:49 #89Senior Member

Posts: 151They are the same place up by Target in Oxnard.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever20
[View Original Post]
The girls (they change every few days / weeks) don't look like that.
Rushed and wore a mask when I was there about 4 weeks ago.
-
05-14-20 20:01 #88Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody know any info?
Anyone have any info on these two?
I'm into Asians but not sure if these are real.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/incall...-rush-25111278
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/100-fa...young-39339916
-
04-17-20 09:54 #87Senior Member

Posts: 970Hmmm. . . Maybe I should start investing in 1-900 numbers.
Originally Posted by Hanzo8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




