Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #101

    Laura oxnard

    So I contacted her and she says that 3 hole BBFS is available. I'll be seeing her soon.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rd/bonitalaura

  2. #100

    Need assistance

    Alright fellas, I need your help. Ventura hasn't been the same for a while. I'm having a hard time finding legit women. Too many fakes right now. I would appreciate if any of you could pm me some reliable sources. I just want to have a good dream of getting head. Thank you in advance.

  3. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCasual  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet this girl a couple weeks ago. Gave me an address in Ventura and asked for a gift card deposit, I should have listened to my gut and passed but she was the only one that replied to me at the time. Sent her the deposit then she asked for the rest claiming the first wasn't working. Sent second and then never heard back and didn't have the guts to walk up the the house she sent. "She" is just looking for free money, do not inquire. Let me know if anyone has actually experienced her.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11139436
    Oh man. So, lesson learned, right? If anyone wants a "deposit", walk away. Stay safe.

  4. #98

    Scam. Save your time / money

    Tried to meet this girl a couple weeks ago. Gave me an address in Ventura and asked for a gift card deposit, I should have listened to my gut and passed but she was the only one that replied to me at the time. Sent her the deposit then she asked for the rest claiming the first wasn't working. Sent second and then never heard back and didn't have the guts to walk up the the house she sent. "She" is just looking for free money, do not inquire. Let me know if anyone has actually experienced her.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11139436

  5. #97

    Carina

    Does anybody know anything about this provider? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carina-e...ventura-393672.

    Never had her and I've been trying to get in contact with her but it seems her phone number doesn't work. If you guys got an another phone number for this provider or any other details, it'd be appreciated.

  6. #96

    MaddieSins

    Had a great dream the other day with her. Dfk, BBBJ, daty, mish, and k9 were in it. She can be found on PD and Hplex.

  7. #95

    Xguide shutdown.

    Xguide got shutdown anyone have any alternative sites. Have tried PD and list crawler but not the same.

  8. #94

    Mussel Shoals Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckinOut  [View Original Post]
    I need help from you guys. I saw on one of these reports and then found her website a woman in Mussel Shoals (Ventura area) who host in her home and does, as I recall, Nuru. Can anyone help direct me in the right direction.
    Bendy Girl.

  9. #93

    Failed to make note

    I need help from you guys. I saw on one of these reports and then found her website a woman in Mussel Shoals (Ventura area) who host in her home and does, as I recall, Nuru. Only other thing I remember is that she was pretty pricey and screens. Like a fool, I didn't make a note of or bookmark her site. Can anyone help direct me in the right direction. Hell, I didn't even write down her name!

  10. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by peteinlos  [View Original Post]
    This seems like the place that got busted last week. Be aware.

    https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...ng/3122132001/
    Wow.

    Yup same place that dude was there, I hate it when there are papasons. Always freaks me out. I almost bailed when he answered the door.

    They have been operating out of that place for over a year.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgoesinyours  [View Original Post]
    They are the same place up by Target in Oxnard.

    The girls (they change every few days / weeks) don't look like that.

    Rushed and wore a mask when I was there about 4 weeks ago.
    This seems like the place that got busted last week. Be aware.

    https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...ng/3122132001/

  12. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgoesinyours  [View Original Post]
    They are the same place up by Target in Oxnard.

    The girls (they change every few days / weeks) don't look like that.

    Rushed and wore a mask when I was there about 4 weeks ago.
    Looks like this place got busted. Be aware.

    https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...ng/3122132001/

  13. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on these two?

    I'm into Asians but not sure if these are real.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/incall...-rush-25111278

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/100-fa...young-39339916
    They are the same place up by Target in Oxnard.

    The girls (they change every few days / weeks) don't look like that.

    Rushed and wore a mask when I was there about 4 weeks ago.

  14. #88

    Anybody know any info?

    Anyone have any info on these two?

    I'm into Asians but not sure if these are real.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/incall...-rush-25111278

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/100-fa...young-39339916

  15. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo8  [View Original Post]
    (Seen her website nice looking may see her when and if it gets normal again) Off her site( Hope you are safe and staying healthy.

    ​.

    For what is going on in our lives right now, I decided to make some changes in our session. I also have 2 new sessions to the respect for social distancing. I like us to play safe / safer.

    ​.

    The changes are.

    ​.

    1) No lip kissing.

    2) We both wear face mask at all times except when we do certain.

    Activities. $20 face mask discount for full 30 minutes and 60 minutes appointments.

    (This $20 discount does not apply to new sessions below).

    New Sessions.

    ​.

    1) Skype Video session. $40 for 20 minutes.

    2) Social distancing session. $99 for 30 minutes. You will have as much distance as you like while you watch me perform and I do my part. You would do your thing on your own from the distance!
    Hmmm. . . Maybe I should start investing in 1-900 numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape