Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4785

    Gigi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lot23  [View Original Post]
    You talking about Gina? 5'3", petite, red head? Goes by gigi as well.
    No. I'm not aware of that provider.

  2. #4784

    Anyone

    Been seeing this one and wanting to pull the trigger. Anyone had her? Pretty eyes!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-vera/32575948

  3. #4783

    Tinder

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? no reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53934973/
    I've never seen her in person. But I have seen her on tinder when window shopping and her and some dude on there looking for a 3-way. So idk what that's about but be safe dude.

  4. #4782
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Kim last week she uses filters in a big way much older than some of pics look!

    Service was ok will not repeat.

    Kissing daty BBBJ cim and cfs is on menu!

    She performed ok little scatter brained always making adjustments checking phone etc.

    Body ok has to be in her forties just average will do in a pinch.

    Better options out there.
    Any contact info?

  5. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I will be in town on Friday afternoon and have a short window for some me time. I would like some recommendations on good providers in the area. I have looked at the ladies from angel's touch and see a couple that interest me but seems like there is an up charge for extras. I have around 3 Bens available to assist me in my me time. I will be checking the site for a bit this afternoon and then in the morning PMs would be welcome.
    I'd recommend Tavia if she's still around. Haven't seen her for awhile but you won't be disappointed if she's available.

  6. #4780

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitr1  [View Original Post]
    Nope-not even close to being her.
    You talking about Gina? 5'3", petite, red head? Goes by gigi as well.

  7. #4779

    Khloe Kartier

    I know she has been reviewed a few times, but I thought I would give my $.02. She is a very attractive gal. She has the best tits in the business IMO. 100% natural. She is a bit mechanical, but not too mechanical if you know what I mean. I've only seen her once, so that may change the more times you see her. She stays in a nice hotel. She is definitely worth a try.

  8. #4778

    Mature ebony

    Anyone have any info on any mature black / ebony providers? Don't see too many post.

  9. #4777

    Any info

    Has anyone seen her? no reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53934973/

  10. #4776

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    She only wants to use cash app. Or ebay gift cards and speaks with a profound accent through text. Most def. Some douche scamming.

  11. #4775

    Bree

    Saw Bree the other day she is so cute great little body, she needs to learn how to give a good BBBJ and be open to taking it deep!

    I've seen her two times won't be back for number 3. Her cute body young and tight makes you want to go back, last time there big breasted big butt Natasha was there should of tried her, saw a few good reviews I guess she has gone bye bye!

    They need some new more experienced ladies!

    Thanks.

  12. #4774

    Guessing fake / scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Non-local phone, no specific location, "too hot" pics. Smells fishy.

  13. #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she's anywhere close to the Lou. Her ad doesn't say anything about being here and she doesn't have a local number. JMO.

    NukMed.

  14. #4772

    Recommendations

    I will be in town on Friday afternoon and have a short window for some me time. I would like some recommendations on good providers in the area. I have looked at the ladies from angel's touch and see a couple that interest me but seems like there is an up charge for extras. I have around 3 Bens available to assist me in my me time. I will be checking the site for a bit this afternoon and then in the morning PMs would be welcome.

  15. #4771

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape