Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 17736
-
09-10-20 09:38 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 213Kim
She never responds to text messages. Can't get ahold of her.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 07:17 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 398Kim in Arnold
She post on escort Babylon under Kim from Arnold.
Originally Posted by Howard73
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 22:58 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 240Simply bored
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53963387/ #4758.
They seem to be a couple and were kind of fighting with one another.
1 was into it.
The other was not.
It was uncomfortable and not fun at all.
Both seemed bored.
Thankfully it was very inexpensive.
Would not recommend.
-
09-09-20 22:53 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 240I noticed a fellow appeared in her photos.
Originally Posted by Manfree888
[View Original Post]
I have been trying to chat her up but she seems like a dead fish over the phone.
I can only imagine what it is like in person.
-
09-09-20 21:13 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 243I looked at her add and had to laugh it said she is 22. The club she was working at was Mustang Sallies. It has been closed for well over 10 years. She has to be at least 35 yrs. She is Asian and the woman age really well?
Originally Posted by Dodgeram440
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 17:13 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 243She used to make the rounds at some of the strip clubs. Real good at teasing but I guess that is there job. I went in the back with her 1 time did not deliver what was promised. Looks like she does now. LOL If you try it out fell free to PM me and let me know what she charges I would like for her to finish what she started.
Originally Posted by Manfree888
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 17:02 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 81Gigi?
No. I'm not aware of that provider.
Originally Posted by Lot23
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 16:58 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone
Been seeing this one and wanting to pull the trigger. Anyone had her? Pretty eyes!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-vera/32575948
-
09-09-20 16:13 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 126Tinder
I've never seen her in person. But I have seen her on tinder when window shopping and her and some dude on there looking for a 3-way. So idk what that's about but be safe dude.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 15:43 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 52Any contact info?
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 13:04 #4781Regular Member

Posts: 11I'd recommend Tavia if she's still around. Haven't seen her for awhile but you won't be disappointed if she's available.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 12:13 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 36Gigi
You talking about Gina? 5'3", petite, red head? Goes by gigi as well.
Originally Posted by Fitr1
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 10:34 #4779Regular Member

Posts: 16Khloe Kartier
I know she has been reviewed a few times, but I thought I would give my $.02. She is a very attractive gal. She has the best tits in the business IMO. 100% natural. She is a bit mechanical, but not too mechanical if you know what I mean. I've only seen her once, so that may change the more times you see her. She stays in a nice hotel. She is definitely worth a try.
-
09-09-20 07:24 #4778Regular Member

Posts: 23Mature ebony
Anyone have any info on any mature black / ebony providers? Don't see too many post.
-
09-09-20 03:25 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 94Any info
Has anyone seen her? no reviews or comments.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53934973/










Reply With Quote





