Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,751 to 21,765 of 44227
-
09-09-20 23:44 #22477Senior Member

Posts: 246I know her as Vanessa. She's got huge boobs, like the photo, but the photoshopping is severe. She's black and likes to glam it up. She didn't have the long straight blonde hair when I saw her a few years back. Lots of crystals and that sort of thing. Great edger. Great edging.
Originally Posted by JoraCredit
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 19:45 #22476Senior Member

Posts: 436Not my type but that photo looks kind of scary. I would have to past as well.
Originally Posted by JoraCredit
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 13:39 #22475Regular Member

Posts: 5Jewel
1st time. Long time lurker. I always see this chick's ads and laugh at the face filters. Has anyone actually had time with her? Not really interested in her, just interested to hear what she really looks like.
https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/127322
-
09-09-20 13:29 #22474Senior Member

Posts: 104Never seen them post anywhere else, but today's lineup is:
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
Chanel.
Jenny.
Phoenix.
Nicole.
Celes.
Surprised they don't let you follow back though; they are usually pretty fast about it. If you're using a brand new account, you might want to follow some other accounts first.
-
09-09-20 13:12 #22473Senior Member

Posts: 275RMS. Open 7 days
Grandma Day Spa.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 12:21 #22472Regular Member

Posts: 11What is Vt.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 11:49 #22471Senior Member

Posts: 1514Hornilius,
I just spent the afternoon in Tijuana popping 2 hot young girls for 500 pesos or $25 each. Both were young, pretty, firm, lean, beautiful bodies with perfect soft, smooth, light skin, smiling, giggling while I plowed into them. I won't even go near massage joints with old, ugly women.
What is VT? Where is it at? I am not LE so you can spill the secrets to me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 10:13 #22470Senior Member

Posts: 361I'm trying to follow instagram.com/ havanadayspa but it never happens. Anywhere else I can see the daily lineup? They don't seem to post on bedpage or rubratings as much anymore. Thanks!
-
09-09-20 02:58 #22469Senior Member

Posts: 1142Vt
VT had better looking girls than Fish & Chips. They're much younger, but if you like to bang grandma's pussy, go for it.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 01:58 #22468Senior Member

Posts: 275Exit on Westminister Blvd. Freeway 405
Fwy 405. Name Change Atlantic F & C?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 01:56 #22467Senior Member

Posts: 118You reminded me of an experience I had at an AMP in Anaheim a few years ago, before it closed. I'm a horny bastard in my thirties, and I could fuck anything when in the mood.
Or so I thought. That was the day I learned that grannies, which my provider at that moment most definitely was, kill my boner's will to live.
She was this older and thin Vietnamese woman with bolt-ons, and I felt bad for her because she was trying every trick she could think of to coax junior up, but it just lay there, sad and unmoved by the awkward seduction dance that it was being subjected to.
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 00:39 #22466Senior Member

Posts: 246Christy. Not that attractive. About 30 lbs overweight. Loves playing with your butt. Very committed to giving you big O. But, she's a conspiracy nut, and will share her thoughts with you.
Originally Posted by Chiquita99
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 18:43 #22465Senior Member

Posts: 1377LOL. Actually it says Atlantic fish and chips.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 16:49 #22464Senior Member

Posts: 648INSIDE? A new menu item?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 15:06 #22463Senior Member

Posts: 39Tell them Greg sent ya
So the full damage was $. 05 for everything? That's a bargain!
Originally Posted by NotSuitable
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




