Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,171 to 16,185 of 24549
-
09-10-20 13:22 #8379Senior Member

Posts: 97What Happened to Nikki
Anyone know what happened to Nikki from Wilkens. Petite tight brunette spinner phone number ending 9991.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...7-365/32414386
Postings are taken down and not answering the phone.
Thanks for any info. Wud love to see her again.
-
09-10-20 11:02 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 647Sounds like you caught her on a bad day, bro. That can't be helped in this hobby. Hence, the old saying YMMV. And as far as pockmarks, bruises, and tracks everywhere. Welcome to Baltimore, Hun!. That's 85% of the providers here in this area. SW, escort, or otherwise. To be fair, I didn't have any of those issues but then again I saw her at night when she had a room. No drama, good service, and good rates. As is the case with most of these chicks, it always hit or miss. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 10:05 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 305Skylar. Trainwreck
I normally am on the same page as Buster, but this one was a mess. Forced into car play because she "got kicked" out of her room. She was dirty and had pockmarks, bruises and tracks everywhere. Mechanical, only about the benjamins, saggy deflated fun bags, and can not take a pounding. Pics are of far better days long gone. Painted her walls quick and left her with the bf at 7-11, I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by NoMan13
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 01:39 #8376Senior Member

Posts: 647Cay-C
I finally met up with Cay-C after playing phone tag with her for what seemed like an eternity. But patience and perseverance finally paid off. She is somewhat reserved and cautious. You almost get the feeling that she is very new to this game in terms of what to do, what to say, etc. And there is definitely a little bit of trepidation on her part. For example, she was fully dressed in regular clothes and insisted on meeting me outside of the hotel before we got to her room. She asked me if we could do car play and I bluntly told her no. Then she asked if I would pay for room before we got started and again I bluntly told her no. Kind of weird and awkward way to start off things and I immediately thought to myself "red flags, bells and whistles, etc". But she said no problem and then we both walked to her room without further ado. And then she sat down in the chair and we do our brief intro's, talked about donations, etc. And then she told me to get comfortable. I told her "well aren't you going to take your clothes off, too? My mind was racing a mile a minute as I'm always prepared for the worst. I immediately thought she might try to "cash and dash" me since I've already put the donation down on her nightstand and because I refused to pay for her room upfront. But no drama whatsoever. She took them off (much to my relief) and we both made like frogs and hopped on the bed. She told me she wasn't into GFE, kissing, etc. But I asked politely to let me snack on her box. She digressed and said OK. I dove right in and she has a nice, clean, shaved, kitty and somewhat meaty lips. Well 10 minutes later she starts shaking, shivering, and tells me she's cumming!. I was so hard that I didn't even bother with head, but just went straight to mish. Wanted to do some K9 (I will next time) but she was tight and I only lasted about 5 minutes before blowing my load. A little bit of mild drama at the start, but overall good rates and good service. Paid her a C-Note for a HH and will more than likely repeat. On a sidenote, she looks just like her pics even though they are probably a couple of years old. Smoking hot body with no body sores, needle marks, or any signs of abuse.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53954292/
-
09-09-20 18:05 #8375Senior Member

Posts: 27I saw her a couple months ago in Dundalk. I too, wanted an older women. She asked a lot of screening questions. Skin color, height, weight, dick size. Made me wonder who should be paying who. Anyway, I opted for an hour and it wasn't all that. She looks ok, not as tight but still MILF I guess. She kept mentioning how she was 5'8' but she's more like 5'5'. She gave me a BBBJ and I hit it mish for a while, then pulled the cover off and finished on her tits. She's pretty out of shape and just layed there like a dead fish. I was expecting more from and older chick. She texted me the next week but I didn't respond. I wouldn't repeat but I guess it was worth trying.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 17:57 #8374Senior Member

Posts: 346Temperamental blonde
Loose box, very unfriendly, easily angered, and PM me if you need more convincing. I would avoid. She does have a nice set on top and it was a nice location. No obvious signs of use.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 12:50 #8373Senior Member

Posts: 139Real, accurate pictures, various reports of being super mechanical with lots of rules. Def a hit or miss type of girl.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 12:44 #8372Senior Member

Posts: 170BWI Blonde
Has anyone tried her out. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53960675/.
She looks TGBT. Or has it been that long with this COVID that I am getting desperate??
-
09-09-20 11:00 #8371Senior Member

Posts: 346Dinah
Jake,
Her ad mentions $10 cash app is required for all new visits. Did she request that?
Originally Posted by Jake100
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 21:49 #8370Senior Member

Posts: 346Jasmine Jasmine Jasmine
Man I don't know WHAT it is. But THIS JASMINE. Can get ALL MY MONEY! I've gotten close a couple of times but she either gosts or flakes or thinks I'm LE even after the video verification (I've posted on this before). Seems she doesn't like text apps? Or something else I didn't do juuuust right on the communications end.
If anyone has seen Jasmine Jasmine Jasmine (got DDDAAAYYYUMMM JASMINE) pm me (or respond here) and give a fellow monger a clue! I GOT to have THIS ONE! UuuuuWuu!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/53917728/
MJ.
-
09-08-20 20:20 #8369Banned Member

Posts: 1312Same ole thing
Not trying to toot my own horn but considering I'm the one that put the board on with a few years ago. I could have told you what to expect I been hitting her off and on for 20+ years. Catch her on a good day and she might do more other days it is what it is In other words YMMV.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 16:38 #8368Senior Member

Posts: 346Jada Star Columbia
Time to do some background on this Jada Star in Columbia. Saw her pop up last week or so and then disappear. Anybody here hit that yet and just holding out LOL?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53918845/
MJ.
-
09-08-20 16:17 #8367Senior Member

Posts: 130Dinah McIntyre
Met Dinah in her apartment. Gave general directions and let me know several places to park. On time, easy going and I'd probably repeat. Pics and website are fairly accurate. Communication was quick and she felt comfortable from the start.
Mandatory body rub up front and was easy to talk with during that. On the flip choice of endings with no up sell. I went with the BBBJ, covered up and went to Mish and back to her BBBJ and finishing on her chest. Only position she didn't want to do was CG as others have stated. Showered and headed out. $$ for the full hour.
https://tryst.link/massage/dinah-mcintyre
-
09-08-20 11:19 #8366Senior Member

Posts: 103MILF Kristen (white marsh)
Recently saw Kristen in White Marsh for a hhr visit. There are other posts of her on here from what I saw and those I think she hosted from Dundalk. For me, my appointment was an incall nice hotel in white marsh. Anyway, I wanted to try out an older provider this time who had experience and also wanted that extra level of maturity in my session, and she's been on my radar for a while so off I went. The setup was fairly easy, she asks for your race / age in the text exchange early on, so I'm not sure if there's actually a race she doesn't care to see (though I'll add that her xvideo page explicitly calls out wanting white guys, which I didn't know she had until after our session).
We've been texting back and forth about trying to setup an appointment, and she's' actually pretty responsive. All of our exchanges were via text, and not phone or email. Other reports I've read on here indicated she was hard to get ahold of but wasn't the case for me. After arriving to her incall, I texted her I was there and came up (she actually sent me the rm number at the same time of the address, which I noted was interested / different). I came in the room and found a nicely kept MILF, dressed in a nightgown and greeted me with a big smile. She's friendly and conscious about providing a good service, based on how she described her loyal customer base. Within 20-30 seconds me be entering the room, she pulls out her huge DD boobs, both pierced and let me grab a handful. They're fake, but they're nicely done and it's more of a tear-drop shape and not the tight bolt-ons style.
She looks for the most part like her pics in her ad. Maybe add 20 lbs, but they're close. Her tits are nice and soft. Both tits and clit are pierced.
We started with a CBJ, and she didn't like that I wasn't shaved. She even offered to shave it for me the next time haha; and marked that she'd do a better job next time. Skill-wise, I wasn't too impressed, especially for someone her age I'd expected better technique. It wasn't bad, I've just had better from 20-30 yr olds; but maybe I set my expectations a little too high from the start, which can also lead to let down sometimes. We started off with mish, and she gets into it. Pretty responsive, and makes strong eye contact. We switched to doggie, and wasn't able to last too much longer so I blew in the bag. I think she's video friendly. I didn't request it for my session but mentioned it for possibly future sessions and she indicated that she didn't mind.
Overall, it was a good experience but wasn't overly impressed. Again, maybe I set my expectation too high from the start but I wanted more of a mature experience and I didn't feel I got that. I don't think I will be repeating, especially since White March isn't that close to me. I'm also pretty sure she's backdoor friendly, based on her videos, but I didn't know about them until after our session so I didn't inquire. Damage was $. For hhr, which is what she advertises. I didn't bother negotiating, but I don't think she's the type that would accept negotiations. For any specific details, shoot me a pm. Link to her ad and xvideo page below.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...imore-383026-8#erotic.
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/gokristen
-
09-08-20 08:36 #8365Senior Member

Posts: 346Corrected link
https://sumosear.ch/phone/650-200-6543
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
MJ.











Reply With Quote





