Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3537

    Aren't the girls aware

    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    Lots of happydate reviews with same template from user with new accounts, doesn't look right.
    That both agencies LEO is watching them. Happy Dates EEC is going to court. You would think there would be less hyped fake reviews or no reviews about Happy Dates and MCE girls.

    ColossalNuts, the reason there is no public Modelsclubelite website is that someone posted Marcus actual info on a gossip website. So he his going incognito mode. He is now just doing a telegram channel, and using girls pretending to be independents on escort ads that leads back to him. I would stay clear with these both agencies like the plague, and Alena, Kelani, Brooke BBY, Hana, Kara and as well others so called independents that mce posts on tryst.

    Here is the link.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...ews/191119140/

  2. #3536

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestGuyrev  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your assessment. I would not be surprised if they created an account to post 'stellar' reviews. I have not seen Yohana, but I have seen Tina when she was XO and that review does not reflect the time I had with her.
    I'd be more surprised if they were legit. They're so obviously bs. Most newbies need to have their teeth pulled to post a review and these first posts have 2-3 stellar reviews about girls from the EEC / MCE family.

  3. #3535

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    Lots of happydate reviews with same template from user with new accounts, doesn't look right.
    I agree with your assessment. I would not be surprised if they created an account to post 'stellar' reviews. I have not seen Yohana, but I have seen Tina when she was XO and that review does not reflect the time I had with her.

  4. #3534

    Link please

    Quote Originally Posted by AMillerTime  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yohana the other day from HappyDates. Setup was easy and on time. Opened the door to a very beautiful Hispanic girl with a phenomenal body. Great features all around and a very pretty face.

    We talked for a little and went over to the bedroom area where things started getting heated. She was wearing a tight sundress and I couldn't wait to take it off. Started with some DATY which she was loving and mixed in some DFK & LFK. She returned the favor with a pretty good sloppy BBBJ. Afterwards, I had her ride on top while I saw her beautiful body bounce on top of me. I turned her around for some doggy and her phenomenal ass really had me going. Her IOP was great the whole way. Lastly, we started doing mish and I finished in the cover.

    We had like 20 minutes left but I was spent, and we just talked. She is an extremely easy person to talk to and that was really refreshing because I haven't experienced that as much in the hobby. Def recommend!
    Link please!

  5. #3533

    Link please

    Het can you PM me the link or the contact please, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMillerTime  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yohana the other day from HappyDates. Setup was easy and on time. Opened the door to a very beautiful Hispanic girl with a phenomenal body. Great features all around and a very pretty face.

    We talked for a little and went over to the bedroom area where things started getting heated. She was wearing a tight sundress and I couldn't wait to take it off. Started with some DATY which she was loving and mixed in some DFK & LFK. She returned the favor with a pretty good sloppy BBBJ. Afterwards, I had her ride on top while I saw her beautiful body bounce on top of me. I turned her around for some doggy and her phenomenal ass really had me going. Her IOP was great the whole way. Lastly, we started doing mish and I finished in the cover.

    We had like 20 minutes left but I was spent, and we just talked. She is an extremely easy person to talk to and that was really refreshing because I haven't experienced that as much in the hobby. Def recommend!

  6. #3532

    HappyDate

    Lots of happydate reviews with same template from user with new accounts, doesn't look right.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMillerTime  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yohana the other day from HappyDates. Setup was easy and on time. Opened the door to a very beautiful Hispanic girl with a phenomenal body. Great features all around and a very pretty face.

    We talked for a little and went over to the bedroom area where things started getting heated. She was wearing a tight sundress and I couldn't wait to take it off. Started with some DATY which she was loving and mixed in some DFK & LFK. She returned the favor with a pretty good sloppy BBBJ. Afterwards, I had her ride on top while I saw her beautiful body bounce on top of me. I turned her around for some doggy and her phenomenal ass really had me going. Her IOP was great the whole way. Lastly, we started doing mish and I finished in the cover.

    We had like 20 minutes left but I was spent, and we just talked. She is an extremely easy person to talk to and that was really refreshing because I haven't experienced that as much in the hobby. Def recommend!

  7. #3531

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymy11  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tina, 7 out of 10 blow job. Too professional that the sex is over performed. She's done this for a long time. Not bad but not my cup of tea. Language barrier is a limitation but smart girl.

    Saw Layla, 5 out of 10 blow job. Nothing was clicking and it was just as bad as a 262 session. Drive-thru bust-a-nut style.

    Saw kelani again. 9 out of 10 blow job. I think she is a nymph because she made me go a second round. I should had charged her.

    ColossalNuts, Lipstickonme, wooshi, LOL it's funny how you say something then respond to your own msgs thru one of your own accounts LOL.

    I saw some new talent With MCE. Girls go wherever they want. Infact, which agency doesn't have girls that worked at mce?

    Who has some good blow job independent list please Pm. Thank you.
    MCE talent on telegram ain't good. Not how it was before. Markpuss must be loosing traction on SA. I need my ColossalNutsSack sucked and deep in a pussy.

    Anybody know what happen to public Modelsclubelite website?

  8. #3530

    Estelle

    Saw Estelle at MA after a very long time. Big disappointment, a lot of no's, and after mentioning it to the booker, I got hit with the covid excuse. I've seen her before years and years ago when she was Helena at God knows what agency and she was much prettier with her natural non enhanced looks, much younger obviously, but also a genuine performer. Now she's just going through the motions and less. Really disappointed.

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-estelle-35077

  9. #3529

    Moved on

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRock999  [View Original Post]
    Is Autumn still at Mce? Does anyone know?. And any sightings of Charlotte from like 2 yrs ago?. Wondering if she's still around as an Indy or with another agency.
    12 posts asking about Charlotte and two years later. You should move on too, you sound obsessive.

  10. #3528
    Quote Originally Posted by AMillerTime  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yohana the other day from HappyDates. Setup was easy and on time. Opened the door to a very beautiful Hispanic girl with a phenomenal body. Great features all around and a very pretty face.

    We talked for a little and went over to the bedroom area where things started getting heated. She was wearing a tight sundress and I couldn't wait to take it off. Started with some DATY which she was loving and mixed in some DFK & LFK. She returned the favor with a pretty good sloppy BBBJ. Afterwards, I had her ride on top while I saw her beautiful body bounce on top of me. I turned her around for some doggy and her phenomenal ass really had me going. Her IOP was great the whole way. Lastly, we started doing mish and I finished in the cover.

    We had like 20 minutes left but I was spent, and we just talked. She is an extremely easy person to talk to and that was really refreshing because I haven't experienced that as much in the hobby. Def recommend
    Oh wow! Where did you get her from & how much she took?

  11. #3527

    Exciting time with Yohana!

    Saw Yohana the other day from HappyDates. Setup was easy and on time. Opened the door to a very beautiful Hispanic girl with a phenomenal body. Great features all around and a very pretty face.

    We talked for a little and went over to the bedroom area where things started getting heated. She was wearing a tight sundress and I couldn't wait to take it off. Started with some DATY which she was loving and mixed in some DFK & LFK. She returned the favor with a pretty good sloppy BBBJ. Afterwards, I had her ride on top while I saw her beautiful body bounce on top of me. I turned her around for some doggy and her phenomenal ass really had me going. Her IOP was great the whole way. Lastly, we started doing mish and I finished in the cover.

    We had like 20 minutes left but I was spent, and we just talked. She is an extremely easy person to talk to and that was really refreshing because I haven't experienced that as much in the hobby. Def recommend!

  12. #3526

    Autumn MCE

    Is Autumn still at Mce? Does anyone know?. And any sightings of Charlotte from like 2 yrs ago?. Wondering if she's still around as an Indy or with another agency.

  13. #3525

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestGuyrev  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year during her time with XOC. She is very pretty, but attitude is lacking and didn't think it was worth price of admission.
    It seems like all of the posts and reviews on her on this site and others fom the current service and prior are by one-time posters.

  14. #3524

    Clara & Gabriella Double Date

    Thanks to HonestGuyRev, I had a Double date yesterday with two Brazilian superstars. Clara & Gabriella. Walked into their room and was blown away by two beautiful South American ladies that opened their arms to me for a wonderful hour.

    Highly recommend the duo. Clara speaks English well and translates for Gabriella. Clara has man-made boobs and Gabriella's are natural.

    Go see them, only here for another few weeks.

    You have to be a member with Happy Dates 4 you on Telegram or you can contact they individually by their Tryst Ads:

    https://tryst.link/escort/clara1

    https://tryst.link/escort/gabriellachi

  15. #3523

    Lux models

    Is there a good website for lux? Telegram handle? Please pm me details. I'm curious about seeing millenia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape