Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 888 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream on Saturday night.

    Her name is Jen. She posts on STG under Latin Petite Fun Sized. She takes her post down each night. Does not like to see new customers too late at night for safety reasons.

    If you like tiny, this is the one. She is very nice and has a great personality. She is the real deal. She is a pleaser and wants to make sure you are happy. Tiny feet, size 5. 5. Very cute face with long black hair. She is smart too. A college graduate. Graduated with honors in a Science, I believe she told me Biology.

    If you see her, treat her with respect. That will go along ways. She will treat you with the same.

    Here is her Ad from a few days ago. Again she takes her ad down at night. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/322251158120.
    She gives one hell of an enthusiastic BBBJ.

  2. #4782

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCupid  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/322500581380

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/700099584652

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/977540347324

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Wanted to see Vannessa from a long time. I think she is beautiful woman. Noticed she is back in game after short pause.

    Texted her and setup 1 hr appoinment for the weekend. In call was hotel off Mauldin Rd. Arrived on time. Called from parking.

    She asked for 20 minutes to get ready. After passing 30 minutes, finally got to the room. She indeed was freshly showed (really liked it).

    LE Check, Room Check (nobody else in bathroom), Gift on table. Room was heavy smoke & relatively clean.

    Got comfortable, Kissing, cuddling. She put coconut oil on chest, Johnny & boys and did some massage. (really liked it).

    She tried to finish me off, asked for BBBJ. She gave lackluster head and asked me to finish as my 1 hr is almost done.

    There was knock on the door (by pimp / helper). Ignored it and finished with COF. I was with her for only 30 minutes, however paid for 1 hr (didn't like it).

    She has all the signs of demons. Front Incisors tooth are gone (her apple biting days are over). Older than pictures, don't think she aged physically, its the demons. Thicker than pictures.

    In a way, happy than session ended in 30 minutes, otherwise would have done FS and hated it later due to all the demons. Sad case, she would have been beautiful woman without demons and would have made great provider with some discipline.

    Will not repeat and will never meet anyone with demons.
    This is the second report that I've see if someone knocking on the door during her session. Guess this is just what she does. Thanks for the report. I'll be sure to pass on her.

  3. #4781

    Review: Vannessa

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/322500581380

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/700099584652

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/977540347324

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Wanted to see Vannessa from a long time. I think she is beautiful woman. Noticed she is back in game after short pause.

    Texted her and setup 1 hr appoinment for the weekend. In call was hotel off Mauldin Rd. Arrived on time. Called from parking.

    She asked for 20 minutes to get ready. After passing 30 minutes, finally got to the room. She indeed was freshly showed (really liked it).

    LE Check, Room Check (nobody else in bathroom), Gift on table. Room was heavy smoke & relatively clean.

    Got comfortable, Kissing, cuddling. She put coconut oil on chest, Johnny & boys and did some massage. (really liked it).

    She tried to finish me off, asked for BBBJ. She gave lackluster head and asked me to finish as my 1 hr is almost done.

    There was knock on the door (by pimp / helper). Ignored it and finished with COF. I was with her for only 30 minutes, however paid for 1 hr (didn't like it).

    She has all the signs of demons. Front Incisors tooth are gone (her apple biting days are over). Older than pictures, don't think she aged physically, its the demons. Thicker than pictures.

    In a way, happy than session ended in 30 minutes, otherwise would have done FS and hated it later due to all the demons. Sad case, she would have been beautiful woman without demons and would have made great provider with some discipline.

    Will not repeat and will never meet anyone with demons.

  4. #4780

    Not Much Available in the Clemson Area

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Clemson. Always had to go to Greenville or Anderson to find someone decent.
    I agree with Mikey. There are no good options in Clemson or Seneca. There are some options in Anderson and more choices in Greenville.

    Noodle.

  5. #4779

    No issues

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I saw her some time back. She can definitely suck dick. All I was interested in was BBBJ. I got the BBBJ I wanted but also got gonorrhea in the process. Buyer beware.
    I've seen her recently. Very sweet girl great BBBJ, and I had no issues.

  6. #4778

    Jen Latin Petite Fun Sized Dream

    Had a great dream on Saturday night.

    Her name is Jen. She posts on STG under Latin Petite Fun Sized. She takes her post down each night. Does not like to see new customers too late at night for safety reasons.

    If you like tiny, this is the one. She is very nice and has a great personality. She is the real deal. She is a pleaser and wants to make sure you are happy. Tiny feet, size 5. 5. Very cute face with long black hair. She is smart too. A college graduate. Graduated with honors in a Science, I believe she told me Biology.

    If you see her, treat her with respect. That will go along ways. She will treat you with the same.

    Here is her Ad from a few days ago. Again she takes her ad down at night. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/322251158120.

  7. #4777

    No shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/013746301928


    Red head prego girl who posts 23 times a day. She can't figure out her age 18 ? 19 ? Her posts are rambling and now demeaning customer base. Have yet to find a actual review. I would be like B. B. D and take precaution.
    LOL. Post reads like William s Burroughs novel. And still. Not one positive review.

  8. #4776

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdadicus  [View Original Post]
    This forum can be a godsend if you use it. I saw Ashley without doing a basic search here, and had a similar experience. See my post 3353.
    Just want to echo Crawdadicus. I had posted about her as well quite a while ago. My last 2 experiences were just as bad and there have been several since. It is a shame because she had a lot going for her at first. Moral of the Story: Always check the Forum.

    D.

  9. #4775

    I love a MFM, but not with these two.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrediesDream  [View Original Post]
    I did meet a couple in a similar situation off of Backpage several years ago. Not pregnant though. Just trying to survive. Run ins with the law made it very hard to find good honest work and this is what they did. She was a provider that posted here occasionally. Very nice girl and he was a hoot. We became friends. One of my most epic 3 somes were with them.

    But like you said, it didn't end well for them. They had a girlfriend that would participate sometimes and one of the times they got busted. Both of them went to jail for trafficking for a long time.

    However, they got out and have turned their life around. They both have good jobs. I haven't spoken to them in a long time for a couple reasons. 1) The possibility of worlds colliding. I've had too many close calls. 2) They're doing good and I don't want to maybe be a reason for them to get sucked back in. I still keep tabs on the on Facebook.

    But boy, I would love one more time. She was something special.
    That ad rambles on and on, with no punctuation, about shit nobody cares to read about when hobbying. Wow.
    I have enjoyed some great MFM threesomes in the past.
    I would love to find a safe couple to play with, especially if a DP was on the menu. But not this one.

  10. #4774

    Its Greenville or Anderson or nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge1201  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I'm going to be spending a couple of days in Clemson at the end of Sept and would appreciate any suggestions. It doesn't look like the two STG girls that post in Clemson are legit. Looking for somebody to do outcall, but she doesn't have to be college age. You can DM me if you know of a UTR that's willing. Thanks to everybody.
    I'm in Clemson. Always had to go to Greenville or Anderson to find someone decent.

  11. #4773

    Did we strike a nerve.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/013746301928

    Red head prego girl who posts 23 times a day. She can't figure out her age 18 ? 19 ? Her posts are rambling and now demeaning customer base. Have yet to find a actual review. I would be like B. B. D and take precaution.

  12. #4772

    Any Suggestions for Clemson?

    Hello all, I'm going to be spending a couple of days in Clemson at the end of Sept and would appreciate any suggestions. It doesn't look like the two STG girls that post in Clemson are legit. Looking for somebody to do outcall, but she doesn't have to be college age. You can DM me if you know of a UTR that's willing. Thanks to everybody.

  13. #4771

    Ashley is a waste of time

    This forum can be a godsend if you use it. I saw Ashley without doing a basic search here, and had a similar experience. See my post 3353.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZarkof  [View Original Post]
    I really liked that she had professional massage training, so booked an appointment for 11:30 for an hour. Arrived on time. House rather run down, but not decrepit. The old pictures didn't show her Flabby belly. Probably should have cancelled but went in anyway. Not as pretty as I had hoped for, but ok if she has a nice attitude. She did not. Begins complaining about one thing and then another. Said her mechanic was coming and that she had to go Out and tell him what What to do. 10 min later, her roommate comes in to tell me that she had to take the mechanic to her car which was offsite and that she be back in just a few minutes. She gets back about 12:15 obviously having been to the store and the incredibly unmotivated and lackadaisical massage begins. If she has professional massage training, then I'm a hotentot. 15 more min. And an he later, I'm just ready to get the hell out of there. Probably should have posted under rip-off.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/522506979542

  14. #4770
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #4769

    It usually ends bad for most of them

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/759886314392

    Anyone else get the feeling that things are going to end badly for this girl? Entirely to much mouth seems very unprfessional. I get the sense that her nor her "man" no what the hell they are doing. Her ad is one big red flag for me.
    I did meet a couple in a similar situation off of Backpage several years ago. Not pregnant though. Just trying to survive. Run ins with the law made it very hard to find good honest work and this is what they did. She was a provider that posted here occasionally. Very nice girl and he was a hoot. We became friends. One of my most epic 3 somes were with them.

    But like you said, it didn't end well for them. They had a girlfriend that would participate sometimes and one of the times they got busted. Both of them went to jail for trafficking for a long time.

    However, they got out and have turned their life around. They both have good jobs. I haven't spoken to them in a long time for a couple reasons. 1) The possibility of worlds colliding. I've had too many close calls. 2) They're doing good and I don't want to maybe be a reason for them to get sucked back in. I still keep tabs on the on Facebook.

    But boy, I would love one more time. She was something special.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape