Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 887 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 13296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4761

    I love a MFM, but not with these two.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrediesDream  [View Original Post]
    I did meet a couple in a similar situation off of Backpage several years ago. Not pregnant though. Just trying to survive. Run ins with the law made it very hard to find good honest work and this is what they did. She was a provider that posted here occasionally. Very nice girl and he was a hoot. We became friends. One of my most epic 3 somes were with them.

    But like you said, it didn't end well for them. They had a girlfriend that would participate sometimes and one of the times they got busted. Both of them went to jail for trafficking for a long time.

    However, they got out and have turned their life around. They both have good jobs. I haven't spoken to them in a long time for a couple reasons. 1) The possibility of worlds colliding. I've had too many close calls. 2) They're doing good and I don't want to maybe be a reason for them to get sucked back in. I still keep tabs on the on Facebook.

    But boy, I would love one more time. She was something special.
    That ad rambles on and on, with no punctuation, about shit nobody cares to read about when hobbying. Wow.
    I have enjoyed some great MFM threesomes in the past.
    I would love to find a safe couple to play with, especially if a DP was on the menu. But not this one.

  2. #4760

    Its Greenville or Anderson or nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge1201  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I'm going to be spending a couple of days in Clemson at the end of Sept and would appreciate any suggestions. It doesn't look like the two STG girls that post in Clemson are legit. Looking for somebody to do outcall, but she doesn't have to be college age. You can DM me if you know of a UTR that's willing. Thanks to everybody.
    I'm in Clemson. Always had to go to Greenville or Anderson to find someone decent.

  3. #4759

    Did we strike a nerve.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/013746301928

    Red head prego girl who posts 23 times a day. She can't figure out her age 18 ? 19 ? Her posts are rambling and now demeaning customer base. Have yet to find a actual review. I would be like B. B. D and take precaution.

  4. #4758

    Any Suggestions for Clemson?

    Hello all, I'm going to be spending a couple of days in Clemson at the end of Sept and would appreciate any suggestions. It doesn't look like the two STG girls that post in Clemson are legit. Looking for somebody to do outcall, but she doesn't have to be college age. You can DM me if you know of a UTR that's willing. Thanks to everybody.

  5. #4757

    Ashley is a waste of time

    This forum can be a godsend if you use it. I saw Ashley without doing a basic search here, and had a similar experience. See my post 3353.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZarkof  [View Original Post]
    I really liked that she had professional massage training, so booked an appointment for 11:30 for an hour. Arrived on time. House rather run down, but not decrepit. The old pictures didn't show her Flabby belly. Probably should have cancelled but went in anyway. Not as pretty as I had hoped for, but ok if she has a nice attitude. She did not. Begins complaining about one thing and then another. Said her mechanic was coming and that she had to go Out and tell him what What to do. 10 min later, her roommate comes in to tell me that she had to take the mechanic to her car which was offsite and that she be back in just a few minutes. She gets back about 12:15 obviously having been to the store and the incredibly unmotivated and lackadaisical massage begins. If she has professional massage training, then I'm a hotentot. 15 more min. And an he later, I'm just ready to get the hell out of there. Probably should have posted under rip-off.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/522506979542

  6. #4756
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #4755

    It usually ends bad for most of them

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/759886314392

    Anyone else get the feeling that things are going to end badly for this girl? Entirely to much mouth seems very unprfessional. I get the sense that her nor her "man" no what the hell they are doing. Her ad is one big red flag for me.
    I did meet a couple in a similar situation off of Backpage several years ago. Not pregnant though. Just trying to survive. Run ins with the law made it very hard to find good honest work and this is what they did. She was a provider that posted here occasionally. Very nice girl and he was a hoot. We became friends. One of my most epic 3 somes were with them.

    But like you said, it didn't end well for them. They had a girlfriend that would participate sometimes and one of the times they got busted. Both of them went to jail for trafficking for a long time.

    However, they got out and have turned their life around. They both have good jobs. I haven't spoken to them in a long time for a couple reasons. 1) The possibility of worlds colliding. I've had too many close calls. 2) They're doing good and I don't want to maybe be a reason for them to get sucked back in. I still keep tabs on the on Facebook.

    But boy, I would love one more time. She was something special.

  8. #4754

    Nuru nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyjack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with nuru Nicole?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/837445412627

    Thanks and stay safe.
    I used to visit her pretty regularly. Pics tend to be old. Definitely not a great body. Aside from the nuru sliding stuff (that I'm not really a fan of) she actually would give a halfway decent massage before turning you over and finishing things off. First visit was 90% hand, 10% oral. Over the course of several visits became 90% oral and aimed it right at her face when I busted. When you want a backrub and a blowjob, she's pretty good.

  9. #4753

    Buyer beware

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/032788566259

    Thinking about going to see here as I was about to when she went a way for a while would love to meet her. BBBJ cim is my fav and I here she is great.

    FYI if anybody know any other really good BBBJ provider's please let me know.

    Thanks.

    Stay Safe.

    High.
    I saw her some time back. She can definitely suck dick. All I was interested in was BBBJ. I got the BBBJ I wanted but also got gonorrhea in the process. Buyer beware.

  10. #4752
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/759886314392

    Anyone else get the feeling that things are going to end badly for this girl? Entirely to much mouth seems very unprfessional. I get the sense that her nor her "man" no what the hell they are doing. Her ad is one big red flag for me.
    Forget about the mouth and the dude. If just one monger visits and posts a report of good service and good pussy dudes will be knocking down doors to see her.

  11. #4751

    Clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/759886314392

    Anyone else get the feeling that things are going to end badly for this girl? Entirely to much mouth seems very unprfessional. I get the sense that her nor her "man" no what the hell they are doing. Her ad is one big red flag for me.
    Sketchy. Not even a thought of hitting this one! All over the place and as I said before posting 30 times a day with no modicum of discretion screams burn. Good luck. I'll pass.

  12. #4750

    Idk

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/759886314392

    Anyone else get the feeling that things are going to end badly for this girl? Entirely to much mouth seems very unprfessional. I get the sense that her nor her "man" no what the hell they are doing. Her ad is one big red flag for me.

  13. #4749

    Anal Queen Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/.../313712258saw2

    Anal queen red hair waffle house Uniform. Location is vague in ad posted in Greenville sc stg. I texted from burner number which area code is Pennsylvania. I asked her what city she was in she advised Harrisburg. I asked state. She advised Pennsylvania. I advised I thought ad was scam and advised where I saw it. Communication stopped. Never ever pay a deposit.
    Thank you.

  14. #4748
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Posting links from from Jenn will usually result in a dead end (as with many providers). I encourage anyone who want's to share info, grab a screenshot and post it.
    OMG this girl never disappoints. Excellent mouth skills very good at what she does. Kitty is amazing also. Treat her right and she will definitely treat you right.

  15. #4747

    Scam

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/.../313712258saw2

    Anal queen red hair waffle house Uniform. Location is vague in ad posted in Greenville sc stg. I texted from burner number which area code is Pennsylvania. I asked her what city she was in she advised Harrisburg. I asked state. She advised Pennsylvania. I advised I thought ad was scam and advised where I saw it. Communication stopped. Never ever pay a deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape