Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 17951
-
09-08-20 18:52 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 345She could be anywhere
She is pretty much homeless. You might see her anywhere, I have seen her in a basement, motel, friends apartment, tool shed. She will probably be hi and slurring word. But, other than than that a good time.
Originally Posted by Pete1970
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 17:25 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 92Let us know
Hey let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Pete1970
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 16:16 #5904Banned Member

Posts: 108Marie
I guess she's back now. I don't have the time to see her but I called because I knew it would be the same bs. These ****** have like one job. Assuming. Answer the Damn phone. I can see why call centers won't hire them haha.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/516569339724
-
09-08-20 12:49 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 103Looking to see her tonight. Any details you can share? What side of town? Clean? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Smitty93
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 10:52 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 197Older gal but not bad at all she has a very open menu if you like to explore be safe.Very responsive also
Originally Posted by JasonL
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 07:28 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 312Katie of Lexington,
Katie of Lexington is the best. Seen her many times always an outstanding GFE performance lots of DFK super BBBJ all positions offered. Pics are still accurate.
Originally Posted by RayR
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 06:30 #5900Senior Member

Posts: 92Which one, hard choice?
Okay, so I know this is going to be a hard question to answer and everyone has their favorite go to in this case, but I'm torn between either seeing Kelsey or Katie (Lexington), I don't get opportunity to play around a lot between work and personal life and I have a chance to go with one and I'm not sure which I would prefer. It would be nice if Katie would post some updates pictures, I know she has had the same ones for quite sometime now. Anyways what's everyone's opinion, PM me if want or just respond to thread, ready set go!
-
09-08-20 01:10 #5899Regular Member

Posts: 9Does anyone have any info or reviews on this provider?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...b/414164582214
Thanks in advance. The information on this forum is extremely helpful!
-
09-07-20 20:49 #5898Senior Member

Posts: 141"Three girls available"
If it was just three girls there, then whichever one of them wrote the ad would have said "three of us available. " Somebody else likely wrote that ad (if it's legit) which means best case scenario is you're dealing with a pimp. I still suspect it's not legit tho.
Originally Posted by Smitty93
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:24 #5897Senior Member

Posts: 197I have text with them all afternoon they respond immediatly every time says there 21 and 22 seems very legit but I worry of a setup for robbery being where there apartment is just off winburn ave bad awful neighborhood for 3 young white girls be living says its 3 friends sharing apartment I thought it was odd 3 of them they told me pick which one I wanted see sounds almost like traveling traffickers LOL. I didn't pull the plunge today not sure will but they did tell me they be available tomorrow also so idk LOL.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:20 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 325Buyer beware
Been in this game for 20 years, NEVER have I had the situation in which she put me in on Friday with her boyfriend. I had to change hotel rooms, had to apologize to the people in my building at RI because of the noise he made not once, but twice.
Its not worth the squeeze in my opinion.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 19:09 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 35Barbie no
So maybe she's better now but she was good to go for 40 roses for awhile. Of course you'll go have to get a shot afterwards but if you're good with that. Maybe that is why she upped her rates to keep the riff raff out of her.
Originally Posted by DudeOfKy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 18:54 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 571Cake
Ok so I've seen 1 review that was a bad situation with a boyfriend. Has anyone else sampled this peach? I'm texting her tonight and she's been very responsive and sent more verification pics. I'd love to see her tomorrow but I'm a little gun shy given how hot she is and only 1 real review. $150/ hhr isn't that outrageous if she's new and looks like that.
Originally Posted by Jackme3
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 16:36 #5893Banned Member

Posts: 108No
"Hey can't answer the phone right now I'll call you back bye! Then that bot text like 3 seconds later.
Originally Posted by Smitty93
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 16:31 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 141I wouldn't go anywhere near that.
Way way way too many red flags for me. The whole thing screams "setup" if you ask me.
Originally Posted by Smitty93
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





