Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 804 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 854 904 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5906

    She could be anywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete1970  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see her tonight. Any details you can share? What side of town? Clean? Thanks!
    She is pretty much homeless. You might see her anywhere, I have seen her in a basement, motel, friends apartment, tool shed. She will probably be hi and slurring word. But, other than than that a good time.

  2. #5905

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete1970  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see her tonight. Any details you can share? What side of town? Clean? Thanks!
    Hey let us know how it goes.

  3. #5904

    Marie

    I guess she's back now. I don't have the time to see her but I called because I knew it would be the same bs. These ****** have like one job. Assuming. Answer the Damn phone. I can see why call centers won't hire them haha.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/516569339724

  4. #5903
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    Older gal but not bad at all she has a very open menu if you like to explore be safe.Very responsive also
    Looking to see her tonight. Any details you can share? What side of town? Clean? Thanks!

  5. #5902
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonL  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...b/414164582214

    Thanks in advance. The information on this forum is extremely helpful!
    Older gal but not bad at all she has a very open menu if you like to explore be safe.Very responsive also

  6. #5901

    Katie of Lexington,

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so I know this is going to be a hard question to answer and everyone has their favorite go to in this case, but I'm torn between either seeing Kelsey or Katie (Lexington), I don't get opportunity to play around a lot between work and personal life and I have a chance to go with one and I'm not sure which I would prefer. It would be nice if Katie would post some updates pictures, I know she has had the same ones for quite sometime now. Anyways what's everyone's opinion, PM me if want or just respond to thread, ready set go!
    Katie of Lexington is the best. Seen her many times always an outstanding GFE performance lots of DFK super BBBJ all positions offered. Pics are still accurate.

  7. #5900

    Which one, hard choice?

    Okay, so I know this is going to be a hard question to answer and everyone has their favorite go to in this case, but I'm torn between either seeing Kelsey or Katie (Lexington), I don't get opportunity to play around a lot between work and personal life and I have a chance to go with one and I'm not sure which I would prefer. It would be nice if Katie would post some updates pictures, I know she has had the same ones for quite sometime now. Anyways what's everyone's opinion, PM me if want or just respond to thread, ready set go!

  8. #5899

    Does anyone have any info or reviews on this provider?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...b/414164582214

    Thanks in advance. The information on this forum is extremely helpful!

  9. #5898

    "Three girls available"

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    I have text with them all afternoon they respond immediatly every time says there 21 and 22 seems very legit but I worry of a setup for robbery being where there apartment is just off winburn ave bad awful neighborhood for 3 young white girls be living says its 3 friends sharing apartment I thought it was odd 3 of them they told me pick which one I wanted see sounds almost like traveling traffickers LOL. I didn't pull the plunge today not sure will but they did tell me they be available tomorrow also so idk LOL.
    If it was just three girls there, then whichever one of them wrote the ad would have said "three of us available. " Somebody else likely wrote that ad (if it's legit) which means best case scenario is you're dealing with a pimp. I still suspect it's not legit tho.

  10. #5897
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    Well I have absolutely no specific knowledge. BUT I am going to call BS. The info says race is "Black / Caribbean / Caucasian" yet all 3 girls are clearly white. That's flag # 1. Phone number might be close enough to here to be half legit, West Virginia, so that's only flag #1. 5. Command of the English language is not great, but also not completely horrible, so that makes flag # 2, But realistically, the photos look like teenagers, so that's red flag number 3, 4, and 5 in my book. And maybe I'm wrong, I often am. But I would stay away.
    I have text with them all afternoon they respond immediatly every time says there 21 and 22 seems very legit but I worry of a setup for robbery being where there apartment is just off winburn ave bad awful neighborhood for 3 young white girls be living says its 3 friends sharing apartment I thought it was odd 3 of them they told me pick which one I wanted see sounds almost like traveling traffickers LOL. I didn't pull the plunge today not sure will but they did tell me they be available tomorrow also so idk LOL.

  11. #5896

    Buyer beware

    Been in this game for 20 years, NEVER have I had the situation in which she put me in on Friday with her boyfriend. I had to change hotel rooms, had to apologize to the people in my building at RI because of the noise he made not once, but twice.

    Its not worth the squeeze in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I've seen 1 review that was a bad situation with a boyfriend. Has anyone else sampled this peach? I'm texting her tonight and she's been very responsive and sent more verification pics. I'd love to see her tomorrow but I'm a little gun shy given how hot she is and only 1 real review. $150/ hhr isn't that outrageous if she's new and looks like that.

  12. #5895

    Barbie no

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOfKy  [View Original Post]
    Never visited Lyric but Backwoods is a waste of time and too high priced.
    So maybe she's better now but she was good to go for 40 roses for awhile. Of course you'll go have to get a shot afterwards but if you're good with that. Maybe that is why she upped her rates to keep the riff raff out of her.

  13. #5894

    Cake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackme3  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive young lady. Looking to meet some new clients. She's sweet and a cutie. Asked me to post on here for her. Names Cake.

    859-310-8326 treat her well guys.
    Ok so I've seen 1 review that was a bad situation with a boyfriend. Has anyone else sampled this peach? I'm texting her tonight and she's been very responsive and sent more verification pics. I'd love to see her tomorrow but I'm a little gun shy given how hot she is and only 1 real review. $150/ hhr isn't that outrageous if she's new and looks like that.

  14. #5893

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    So seems prices are going up up so many wanting $150 for HHR that's really high end around here. Anybody know anything on these 3 there hosting at apartment near winburn yeah I know bad bad area and they seem awful TGTBT LOL. They have a 304 number out area also. Let me know asap if so. Very responsive though you get your pick almost seems odd. But they did give me a local address like I said.
    "Hey can't answer the phone right now I'll call you back bye! Then that bot text like 3 seconds later.

  15. #5892

    I wouldn't go anywhere near that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    So seems prices are going up up so many wanting $150 for HHR that's really high end around here. Anybody know anything on these 3 there hosting at apartment near winburn yeah I know bad bad area and they seem awful TGTBT LOL. They have a 304 number out area also. Let me know asap if so. Very responsive though you get your pick almost seems odd. But they did give me a local address like I said.
    Way way way too many red flags for me. The whole thing screams "setup" if you ask me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape